Alhamdullilah, wasalaamu alaykum

alhamdullilah

Stranger
First of all asalaamu alaykum to all my brothers and sisters. Secondly, ALHAMDULLILAH that I allah blessed me with finding this forum of SERIOUS and intelligent islamic dialogue.
I've spent time in other "muslim" forums, where all that was being discussed was trivial, and obsolete in having to do with nothing. That ultimately just left me with a feeling of sadness, and even disgust at what was being talked about while the ummah is almost in shambles. I won't mention any specific forums, but alhamdullilah that i've found this forum. As soon as I read through the first few titles of threads that caught my eye, I felt that this was the forum I was looking for. A forum I can learn from.
I'm sorry if I seem a little too happy or wierd, but thats because I am (Happy I mean... Maybe a bit wierd too :) ). Inshallah you will be seeing alot more of me in these forums.
Salaamu alaykum, and I look forward to getting your opinions on many topics, and may allah make our discussions worth-while and beneficial..

BinteShafi

Left long ago
wa Alaikum Salam wr wb,

Welcome to TTI...looking forward to your posts/threads. I ask Allah for you to get enormous benefits from this forum and May we all get benefit from you insha Allah.

Asslam u Alaikum wr wb.

alhamdullilah

Stranger
Jazakallahu khayr everyone for the warm welcome :).
Brother Al-Qurtubi i'm not entirely sure if i understood what you meant by my "intro", but i'll answer that to the best of my abilities and how i understood it.

My name is Suhaib Ahmed, born in the U.S but i am somali (Can't see myself as an "american" no offense to any americans...its just not me), attend college for computer engineering. Which i'm not sure i want to be doing (going to college that is), as I sometimes see it as a waste of time and energy... And desperately seeking pious, deep thinking (or thinking, at the least) muslim friends; which is very hard to find here in the small college town that i live in. I try my best in the deen, but I know islamic kinship strengthens ones iimaan..... And I believe thats me in a nutshell.

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Jazakallahu khayr everyone for the warm welcome :).
Brother Al-Qurtubi i'm not entirely sure if i understood what you meant by my "intro", but i'll answer that to the best of my abilities and how i understood it.

My name is Suhaib Ahmed, born in the U.S but i am somali (Can't see myself as an "american" no offense to any americans...its just not me), attend college for computer engineering. Which i'm not sure i want to be doing (going to college that is), as I sometimes see it as a waste of time and energy... And desperately seeking pious, deep thinking (or thinking, at the least) muslim friends; which is very hard to find here in the small college town that i live in. I try my best in the deen, but I know islamic kinship strengthens ones iimaan..... And I believe thats me in a nutshell.

:salam2:
Wecome Brother and NICE to meet you:)
I hope you benefit from this website and you enjoy your stay here inshaAllah..By the way, Iam from Somalia as well:) nice to meet you again
Allah hafiz
:wasalam::hearts: