Allaah's Love for his Slaves

saima abdullah

my life iz 4 Allah
WHEN ALLAH LOVES A SERVANT, HIS FELLOW-SERVANTS ALSO BEGIN TO LOVE HIM
sahih Muslim: Book 32, Number 6373:
Abu Huraira reported that Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) said: When Allah loves a servant, He calls Gabriel and says: Verily, I so and so; you should also love him, and then Gabriel begins to love him. Then he makes an announcement in the heaven saying: Allah loves so and so and you also love him, and then the inhabitants of the Heaven (the Angels) also begin to love him and then there is conferred honour upon him in the earth; and when Allah is angry with any servant He calls Gabriel and says: I am angry with such and such and you also become angry with him, and then Gabriel also becomes angry and then makes an announcement amongst the inhabitants of heaven: Verily Allah is angry with so-and so, so you also become angry with him, and thus they also become angry with him. Then he becomes the object of wrath on the earth also.

Book 32, Number 6374:
This hadith has been reported on the authority of Suhail with the same chain of transmitters except with this variation that in the hadith transmitted on the authority of 'Ali' b. Musayyib, there is no mention of (the word) "Anger".

Book 32, Number 6375:
Suhail b. Abi Salih, reported: We were in Arafa that there happened to pass Umar b. Abd al-'Aziz and he was the Amir of Hajj. People stood up in order to catch a glimpse of him. I said to my father: Father, I think that Allah loves Umar b. Abd al- 'Aziz. He said: How is it? I said: It is because of the love in people's heart for him. Thereupon he said: By One Who created your father, I heard Abu Huraira narrating from Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) a hadith like one transmitted on the authority of Suhail.

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
hmmm, some hard question there....I think they do, but they sometimes find me annoying!!!
(gosh, it feels weird to be the first one to answer this nerve racking question)loool

tabarakaAllah, I heard this hadith before! ya rab, I hope Allah loves me:)
jazakaAllah khairan for this ukhti:D:D:D
Allah hafiz now and always:D:D:D:D:D

A gift

i dunno really how can we know whats inside thier hearts . only Allah knows their intentions .

A gift

i think it reffers to most of the times,,,, otherwise no one can vote in the first option,,,lol :d

ok when you treat people well they will love for sure . but sometimes you treat them very well and they just have black hearts . it happens :)

saima abdullah

my life iz 4 Allah
u are right sister but true love pave its way to hearts,, i felt that when i was learning Quran i did saw love in eyes and faces of my class mates for each other,,, there are many clean hearted people in this world my dear sister try to find them. :) and if you dont find anyone give your true love to other Allah will return it back to you. InshaAllah n by the way i love you for the sake of Allah, wallahi
wsalam

A gift

u are right sister but true love pave its way to hearts,, i felt that when i was learning Quran i did saw love in eyes and faces of my class mates for each other,,, there are many clean hearted people in this world my dear sister try to find them. :) and if you dont find anyone give your true love to other Allah will return it back to you. InshaAllah n by the way i love you for the sake of Allah, wallahi
wsalam

noooooooooooooooooooooo i didnt say that ppl dont love me :SMILY286:in fact i am alhamdulillah i am loved by many people i meant that question need to be asked to those who love me not me . and the black hearted ppl are there we cant avoid them but alhamdillliah i dont know any of them but i do some jealous girls and i can see in their eyes :SMILY126:.

and i love you too wallahi

9Amatullah9

wasalaam

Wa Alaykom Assalam wa RahmatuAllah

MashaAllah..SubhaanAllah.. So beautiful wise words from the the Most Merciful and from our beloved Prophet sallallahu alayhi wa sallam.

I don't know. My husband tells me that everyone loves me, but I really cannot say if they do or if they don't. I love everyone, so maybe they like me because of that. Allahu alim. InshaaAllah I have the honor of being one of the loved ones of our Creator.

Masalaama,
A

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
wa'alaikumussalam warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

I did not tick on any of the options. (Sorry if it hurts you my sister).

That is really because I do not know whether people do love me or not. But I am sure of one thing. Most of them (family, friends, people whom I know barely and those I actually do not know) respect me surely Alhamdhulillah! I have noticed it a long ago and it kept increasing and increasing until some unexpected things are also happened. LOL. But I do not know about whether they love me or not. For sure, my family especially my lovely dad and mom loves me soooooooooo much and I love them tooooo.:)

I truly seek refuge in Allah (subuhaanahu wata'aala) from all those who praise me. (It may not be praising, but I fear it).:SMILY26:

wassalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

saima abdullah

my life iz 4 Allah
salam,
well m not hurt at all,,, brother well i saw a person in my life who is loved and cared by all,,, suhanAllah because of his deen people respect him n unable to oppose him because of his grace in a very young age ,,,,msahaALLAH

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
assalamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh,

I removed the poll, its because only Allaah knows what is in the hearts of people, also people may be confused as to what love is mentioned, secondly the hadith are about the love that Allaah puts for the believers and is knowledge that only Allaah has.

but we an keep the topic, as the hadith of course are beneficial,

Jazakillaahu khayr ukhti.

wasalamu alaykum

wannabe_muttaqi

A MUSLIM BROTHER
Assalamu Alaikum

:salam2: ,
With respect to ALLAH SWT loving his slaves HE is Al-Wadud (The most loving) and has told us that HE loves HIS slaves who have more Piety ( or Taqwa).

As there is a hadith ( I donot have the reference handy) in which Prophet SAWS asked his companions if the Mother (the one they saw while passing by) puts her child into the fire and the sahabas replied in negative for which prophet SAWS said that ALLAH SWT loves HIS slaves more than this lady for her child. ( referring to ALLAH SWT putting his obedient slaves to the fire of jahannam)

Well with regard to people I have always found that people who follow the Sunnah more, people tend to love them more. Thats my observation.

:wasalam:

saima abdullah

my life iz 4 Allah
salam ,,, you are right brother Allah swt said in Quran,,, Qul in kuntum toohibunalaha fatabayooni yohbibkumullah, (say (o Mohammad S.A.W) if you love Allah (then ) fallow me, Allah will love you...
jasak Allah brother mabsoot for removing poll it was not appropriate question
wsalam

miss_sunshine

"fear Allah Only"
thanks for posting this hadith sister i have read it before and enjoyed reading it again. :) I hope we are among those whom Allah And his angles love. Ameen:tti_sister: