Allahu Akbar

rtbour

american muslima
:salam2:. I have not been here for a very long time. Something happened today that I wanted to share with you all. My husband was working in his cell phone store today when three strange men came in. They started looking around and one of them asked to buy a cell phone. Because Allah is the Greatest, He gave my husband the feeling that these men were going to try to kill him. He pretended he did not know and said he would get something from the back of the store to help with the cell phone the man asked about. As my husband went into the back of the store, he waited until the men were not looking and he took a gun that was hiding under the cash register. He walked into the back and waited. Then the men came running to the back and shot him. He shot them back and they ran away. When they left, my husband called the police then he looked down to see there was a hole in his shirt. He lifted his shirt to see a big scratch on his stomach where the bullet hit him. The bullet hit his stomach but it passed by and did not really hurt him. If my husband had moved just a little differently he would be dead right now. Allah was watching out for my husband today and He allowed him to live to see one more beautiful sunrise. I wanted to share this with you all to remind you that Allah takes good care of his people. The police were so surprised that my husband was not dead. They could not understand how he knew these men were going to shoot him or how he dodged the bullet. But my husband and I know how. It was the grace of Allah.

The police did not catch these men who shot my husband, and I am worried they will come back. Please everyone make duaa for my husband that he will be safe until the police find the people who did this.
:wasalam:

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
:salam2:

ALLAHUAKBAR!!!!!indeed ALLAH is the greatest sis.all thanks to ALLAH who protects us all.may HE protect you and your husband from every kind of harm and danger.ameen

a_stranger

AlhamduliAllah for the safety of your husband , when we remember Allah sobhanahu wa taaala Allah remember us. I pray to Allah to protect you and your family .

Please recite this Duaa:
Allaah, we ask You to repel them and we seek refuge in You from their evil’:tti_sister: