Am i a muslim

AISHA14

allah is my lord
Salam bros and sisters . . . . I am very much thankfull to allah for everythin . But i hate myself for not obeying him . I hate myself as i am a great and deep sinner. i am fed up of being this way . . . . I have done so many sins in my life, i dont know how will i erase them . . .even if i sit and cry whole day my heart wont feel a bit better . . I am very scared of allah. i dont know how much punishment allah will give me.i dont know what to do . . . I know no matter what i will go astray . . I dont know what i am . I am verysick of myself . . . I dont know what more to write and show my evilness . . . I hate myself ..

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

It is simple. Do not go astray. Call upon Him. Call upon Him every moment you are alive. He has told us how much and how often He forgives.

I will make dau, Insha'Allah for you. Trust Him. He who is the Reality. Love Him. Surrender your will to Him.

You are dwelling on the negative. Seek His Light. Do good deeds. Be active in faith. And keep writing to us. I am here to listen, with my brothers and sisters. It is our duty to help you. You are not alone.

My love,

your aapa

sliver

Am not the most knowledgeable person but from what I can see your going thru a "struggle" I think that's what it's called any one thing you need to have is Patience or Sabr. I think am spelling it right. Thats all I can say hopefully some more knowledgeable brothers and sisters can help you out.