Video American Women Embraced ISLAM in Alaska

mashaalah . tthank u brother.yeah islam is gonna spread all around the world.western people say tha islam spread wiht sword before ,i wonder how its spreadin now no one using a single knife.tey dont know how to explain.we usee to have a knowledgeble imam who used to say ,people of another faith cant be openly hostile to islam because they know open hostility always worked for the benefit of islam. for ex 9/11

MRasheed

If Islam is still spreading superfast simply based on the truth appealing to sincere people despite 9/11, then what does that say for the arguments of those who claimed Islam was only spread by the sword?

ALL praises are due to Allah!!! Is there any doubt??? lol

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
:salam2:

:ma::ma::ma: i like to see converts or read their stories, jazak Allahu khayra for sharing

:wasalam:

nori suja'i

this is my suggestion to sister zainab123 n all sisters & brothers in Islam. i found 'The Deen Show' very interesting. we can view our new brothers & sisters in Islam being interviewed in these programme. some of them reverted long time already but still active in doing da'wah to their community....it's so sweet.
in 'Ilmcast.com' we have apportunity to watch the American Ulama's explaining the beautiful stories and the
translation from AlQur'an.

wassalam.