Animal Thread

Sakeena

Asalam alaikum. Do animals have a will? Do they just die and fade away? What happens to them after they die? I've always wondered about that. I do love critters. Jazakallah khair.

OsMaN_93

Here to help
Animals have no souls, so no they don't have a will. However, if they got treated badly in this world, they will get their justice in the hereafter, then transform to dust after that.

Also, I think there are birds in Jannah.

Kooba

Animals have no souls, so no they don't have a will. However, if they got treated badly in this world, they will get their justice in the hereafter, then transform to dust after that.

Also, I think there are birds in Jannah.

Is there a reference for that? Figured that was a Christian belief.

strive-may-i

They do, but there is a difference to Will of Humans/Jinns

:wasalam:
Humans and jins have been given intelligence + ability to choose and accept Almighty Allah as their creator out of own will. [Enough Quran Ayats to prove that]. Animals obey Almighty will. Its clear that Animals are not like Humans and Jins , in matter of will mentioned above. Every animal praises Allah in a way they have been ordered [Quran- 6:38].

Animals have no souls, that appears like incorrect conclusion! Living beings have soul, is my understanding. Animals are subservient to Humans ,but are not to be tortured or ill-treated.

... can some one correct me if am wrong about animals souls part.

And Almighty Allah knows best

Kooba

:wasalam:
Humans and jins have been given intelligence + ability to choose and accept Almighty Allah as their creator out of own will. [Enough Quran Ayats to prove that]. Animals obey Almighty will. Its clear that Animals are not like Humans and Jins , in matter of will mentioned above. Every animal praises Allah in a way they have been ordered [Quran- 6:38].

Animals have no souls, that appears like incorrect conclusion! Living beings have soul, is my understanding. Animals are subservient to Humans ,but are not to be tortured or ill-treated.

... can some one correct me if am wrong about animals souls part.

And Almighty Allah knows best

Right, I would really like to know.