Any Video Game players

ShahnazZ

Striving2BeAStranger
Any Smackdown Vs. Raw 2008 or Madden '07 fans? My brother's big on those and would like to know as he's already eliminated his past competition, plus I want him to expand his circle of knowledgeable Muslim bros, which isn't that large right now lol.

Mumin01

lol i used to be really into wrestling, knew the people, bought the games lol but i dont play those games sadly

yah but to play video games with your fellow muslim brothers is actually a really great way to create bonds and increase brotherhood, i myself know that first hand lol

try to get him to make friends with some knowledgable brothers indeed

ShahnazZ

Striving2BeAStranger
Thanks for offering bro lol ;)

He's already very knowledgeable for his age mashAllah but you can never be too careful you know?

His gamertag's ThMast3rM1nd, to anyone who plays those games.

palestine

Servant of Allah
i don't want to be that religious snop that people talk about, but may i remind you all you that my brothers play those games and it's really a huge waste of time. it's addictive like drugs and takes away alot of the time you need to study your deen. i'm not saying don't have fun: of course have fun. islam allows that but i would say make your circle of friends more interesting, islamic quizzes, sahaba stories, anbiya stories and so on. it will be beneficial and fun. also exercising and going for a walk while having a conversation of the sahabas or prophets. hope i wasn't rude. asalamu alaykum. and i'm sorry if i was offensive in anyway. salam.

Mumin01

i don't want to be that religious snop that people talk about, but may i remind you all you that my brothers play those games and it's really a huge waste of time. it's addictive like drugs and takes away alot of the time you need to study your deen. i'm not saying don't have fun: of course have fun. islam allows that but i would say make your circle of friends more interesting, islamic quizzes, sahaba stories, anbiya stories and so on. it will be beneficial and fun. also exercising and going for a walk while having a conversation of the sahabas or prophets. hope i wasn't rude. asalamu alaykum. and i'm sorry if i was offensive in anyway. salam.

lol i was afraid of this :(

but sister you do have a point, every muslim should drop his or her controller as soon as they hear the athan and head straight for the masjid or for salaat

and there is nothing wrong with playing video games so long as it is done in moderation, but i do agree with you that discussing religion with your brothers is far better than playing video games with them,

my inention with this thread was to try and understand and get to know more brothers and sisters

ALL MUSLIMS MUST PUT ALLAH AND HIS MESSENGER SAW first in their lives

you werent rude and your intentions were pure,

i urge all muslims here not to get too addicted to video games lol

Salaam

SOUL CALIBER 4 WOOOOOOOOOOOOOt

Achmat_Samsodien

:salam2:

I love GAMES!!! hahahaha
OBVIOUSLY Deen comes first, like my parents always said there is a time and place for everything and my father is actually the one that got my brother and I started on games. Alhadulillah it kept us away from a lot of fitnah that our generation faces, many young muslims go out and do many haraam things where I stay, :astag: there is too many to mention, I'm just happy that instead of doing that I rather play a game. But yes, my favourites are
Metal Gear Solid
Final Fantasy
Resident Evil
If it's from Japan then it's definitely good (yes there are bad games) but the japanese usually bring the good stuff.
Call of Duty 4 is good BUT I HATE the main game muslims are terrorists and you have to kill them :astag:

irish_muslim_08

If there are any brothers or sisters who have PS3's could they Private Message me their usernames so I can add them as friends, my friends list is empty. The games I play online include PES 2008 and Call of Duty 4!!!!!

Wulf

Asallamu 'aleikom.

Video games?

Sad to say I spend too much time playing WOW and Guild Wars. I am not into first person shooters, I get bored too easily, although I occasionaly play Silent Hill, Resident Evil and........Donky Kong lol.

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
Assalaamu'Alaykum,

I used to play a lot, let's put it this way, Pro Evo 5, you wouldn't stand chance.

Now, i don't bother, i like to concentrate on more important aspects of life and my usage of time.

Just be careful the type of games you play:

http://www.islam-qa.com/en/ref/2898

Walaykum Salam

Proud_2b_Muslim

Ahmad M. Al-Marshoud
I am a huge fan of Pro Evolution Soccer 2006 , the 2008 is very different but I will try to play it sometime , my favorite team in the game is inter milan but in real its Barcelona

dna1987

Muslim Guy
Call of Duty 4 all the way. I love Pro Evolution Soccer 2008 too. Metal Gear Solid 4 is simply stunning.

Salam alaikum,

Haha, I'm a big Call of Duty 4 fan myself. Play it all the time (multiplayer) actually. Seems like you play on the PS3 though. I use a laptop.

Mumin01

I love GAMES!!! hahahaha
OBVIOUSLY Deen comes first, like my parents always said there is a time and place for everything and my father is actually the one that got my brother and I started on games. Alhadulillah it kept us away from a lot of fitnah that our generation faces, many young muslims go out and do many haraam things where I stay, :astag: there is too many to mention, I'm just happy that instead of doing that I rather play a game. But yes, my favourites are
Metal Gear Solid
Final Fantasy
Resident Evil
If it's from Japan then it's definitely good (yes there are bad games) but the japanese usually bring the good stuff.
Call of Duty 4 is good BUT I HATE the main game muslims are terrorists and you have to kill them :astag:

lol i know what u mean man Japan always has better game and I hate it when i have to verse Opsfor on COD4 lol