Anyone share the same love for mathmatics as I do

cmelbouzaidi

am i really the first female here who loves math?!! lol yeah ahm ahm:D

:salam2: maybe you are, sis :) lol... i was only ever good at languages and literature. i had a few scary maths teachers and i think they put me off the subject :( well, i may take it up again in my old age, lol, as i still love to learn new things, Insha Allah.

:hijabi:

:wasalam:

amatullah sajida

i love maths too not so much but its ok

i study medicine so i have tiny little relation with it

the only disturbing thing i found about maths is that i dont always get the point of it

sometimes i find it a group of meaningless numbers (no offence)

but only sometimes

salam

muslimad

Asalamu Alaykum!
:salam2: maybe you are, sis :) lol... i was only ever good at languages and literature. i had a few scary maths teachers and i think they put me off the subject :( well, i may take it up again in my old age, lol, as i still love to learn new things, Insha Allah.

:hijabi:

:wasalam:

i dont like maths at all im also much better at literature and science but im stuck with it at uni level and its not a lot of fun:shymuslima1:

AdamMuslim

Salam,
I'm back to my favourite subject. :SMILY259::SMILY259::SMILY259:
I was asked by some people here if I can help them understanding mathematics.
It will be a pleasure but they have to suggest a way to communicate.

Wassalam.

Erum90

Muslima
Salaam all. Well I can see that there are quite a few male responses to this post so just thought id step in and represent the sisters ;) I've always had a passion for math and science. Chemistry, biology, physics, calculus- whatever you can throw at me I guess. In fact, two of my favorite quotes in the Quran are:

"Don't the Unbelievers see that the universe was once joined together, then We burst it apart. We made from water every living thing. Will they not then believe." (21:30)

"And it is We who have constructed the heaven with might, and verily, it is We who are steadily expanding it." (The Qur'an, 51:47)

Just two short quotes can sum up centuries of scientific investigation- the Big Bang theory, the connection between water and the onset of life, and the expansion of the universe. It's awe inspiring really and just makes it impossible not to believe.

AdamMuslim

Salam Brothers and Sisters,:SMILY259:
I wonder if there is someone here with whom I can discuss some issue about the numerical resolution of the integro-differential equations using an explicit-implicit finite difference scheme?

Wassalam,

Islam!!yay

:salam2:

Im a junior in high school and I hope next year i can take a Physics AP course. And with my current grade in that class it looks like im able to get there al hamdulilah and I hope i can keep up with that inshallah. And also hoping to get into calculus class , if not then pre-calc. Im mainly interested in science(physics) , aerospace engineering is something that i am interested in. And also astronomy, I just love space. I have a telescope and once I looked at Saturn and it was a really nice joyful sight.

Although im not passionate about mathematics (but I like it). My dad is crazy about math and physics. He has SO many books about them.

tmatma04

like math

Yes I really love math too. The only thing that annoys me in the semester is that I have so many different classes that I cannot focus solely on one topic and I have found that math definitely needs some time to sink in to your brain. But when it does, it can be a thing of beauty. Inshaallah if I did well on my final I will have completed three semesters of calculus! I am a computer science major and some of the higher level electives can be substituted for math courses. Do you guys know of any interesting or beneficial math topics for a computer science major? We briefly touched on line integrals and Greens theorems, but not too in depth. That seemed kind of interesting...

Salaam.