Are you a brother/sister from pakistan

Are you brother or sister from Pakistan?

• I am a brother from Pakistan

Votes: 15 13.3%
  • I am a sister from Pakistan

Votes: 5 4.4%
  • I am not a pakistani

Votes: 93 82.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

arabiantxn

No brother i didn't mean that .. i actually think of pakistan with very high regards all pakistanis are my brothers and sisters. pakistan is a muslim country at its heart how can i hate it and you people . May allah protect our muslim brothers and sisters and our lands . amen !
now i don't like butto

Mahzala

فَتَبَارَكَ اللَّهُ أَحْسَنُ الْخَالِقِينَ
:lol: That is so funny! HAHAHAHA

I was born in Pakistan and lived four years of my childhood there, But I am not Pakistani myself. My parents are Afghan (and of course me too) but they had migrated to Pakistan during the Afghan-Russian War... long before I was born.

My family loves Pakistan more than Afghanistan, which is meant to be their own land. My Mum always says she wants to go back to Pakistan and never once does she mention going back "home." Well, home to her is Pakistan. That's how good of a land it was to them in times of difficulty.

Pakistan is in our prayers.

Wasalaam.

:salam2:

OMG THAT IS SO THE SAME WITH ME ... Hey I must know you???

:wasalam:

MOSABJA

I am from PAKISTAN still living in PAK.

CURRENT MOVEMENT IN PAKISTAN IS FOR INDEPENDENCE OF JUDICIARY AND FREE FAIR ELECTION SPEARHEADED BY CHIEF JUSTICE IFTIKHAR CHAUHDRY

I Hope Inshallah If there is a free fair election in PAK for which the current movement against MUSH is going on then there would be a sovereign gov which could take a U TURN in it's policy in TRIBAL ARES and on TALIBAN and with NUke US would be unable to do any thing which could lead to there defeat in afghanistan and onset the ISLAMIC REVIVAL.

I also have heard hadith saying supporters of MAHDI would come from the east(KHURASSAN) They would be wearing black turbans and white cloths.Another says that they would carry black flags and would have long hair and beard.

Another says that In last time ALLAH would raise two groups who would not be touched by fire of hell one would conquer INDIA and one would come to JERUSALEM.

When I went to SWAT few months ago Guide told me that any man with black turban and long hair is a TALIB.who are now being persecuted be MUSHY.

ya allah madad

0mm3afnan
hey i am confused a bit.pakistani army drops bombs and kill us .we are forced to take refuge in our own country .so if a country looks like that ,well , i am pakisyani then.

twas19

Salam

hey i am confused a bit.pakistani army drops bombs and kill us .we are forced to take refuge in our own country .so if a country looks like that ,well , i am pakisyani then.

sister love pakistan pray for it to Allah (swt) for its well being ,we all pray for it all muslims over the world Inshaallah Allah(swt) will make things normal.The soil of Pakistan has the blood of great martyrs.

ShahnazZ

Striving2BeAStranger
:lol: That is so funny! HAHAHAHA

I was born in Pakistan and lived four years of my childhood there, But I am not Pakistani myself. My parents are Afghan (and of course me too) but they had migrated to Pakistan during the Afghan-Russian War... long before I was born.

My family loves Pakistan more than Afghanistan, which is meant to be their own land. My Mum always says she wants to go back to Pakistan and never once does she mention going back "home." Well, home to her is Pakistan. That's how good of a land it was to them in times of difficulty.

Pakistan is in our prayers.

Wasalaam.

Wow thats' really nice mashAllah. It's ironic that I read your post and that it was an Afghan speaking of love for Pakistan when just yesterday I was reading a bunch of posts (on another message board) about Afghans who HATE pakistan and everything having to do with it. I mean I agree there can be hostility on both sides but these people REALLY hated it. I was so disgusted I just logged out of there.

BTW, I have Afghan roots too considering my great-grandfather was Afghani but our family considers themselves fully Pakistani.

Mrmuslim

Smile you are @ TTI
Staff member
salaam alikom

with all do respect to this thread, I think these kind of things create more gap between muslim I know some of you would say its only a poll !

Well we are Muslim there isnt in Islam says Pakistani, Saudi, Emaratii, Egyption ... its simple and easy we are Muslims ....

any way just my opinion.

Wa salaam alikom

twas19

salaam alikom

with all do respect to this thread, I think these kind of things create more gap between muslim I know some of you would say its only a poll !

Well we are Muslim there isnt in Islam says Pakistani, Saudi, Emaratii, Egyption ... its simple and easy we are Muslims ....

any way just my opinion.

Wa salaam alikom

Salaamoalaikum

Its only a poll brother , yes i regard your opinion but its just a poll i dont know
what some brothers and sisters are thinking about it Lolz..

wasalam

seeking_peace1

Your Sister in Islam
hurt

Assalam-o-Alaikum.

yes i agree with brother Mr. Muslim.such polls hold no value.they only create differences.just look at the responces.there are some responses which being a Pakistani have really hurt me.like ppl saying nice ppl don't live in Pakistan and if you woke up crying then its Pakistan...i just don't know why ppl. do not bother to think,realize the intensity of their words how their words can hurt someone.Pakistan is already going thru such a tribulating time we as muslim family should pray for eachother but...no wonder ummah is in such a mess.our Prophet SAW in his last sermon said "no Arabic man is above Nonarabic and no Nonarabic is above Arabic except for the pious".

let us be a source of guidance,peace and love for eachother.

W'Salam.

zakiyah

muslim sis
asalamu alikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu!
hmm i was in Pakistan for 7 years.one of my best times ever.
but u really enjoy the place when your whole family lives there with u.whether its Pakistan or UK.

twas19

Salaam

Assalam-o-Alaikum.

yes i agree with brother Mr. Muslim.such polls hold no value.they only create differences.just look at the responces.there are some responses which being a Pakistani have really hurt me.like ppl saying nice ppl don't live in Pakistan and if you woke up crying then its Pakistan...i just don't know why ppl. do not bother to think,realize the intensity of their words how their words can hurt someone.Pakistan is already going thru such a tribulating time we as muslim family should pray for eachother but...no wonder ummah is in such a mess.our Prophet SAW in his last sermon said "no Arabic man is above Nonarabic and no Nonarabic is above Arabic except for the pious".

let us be a source of guidance,peace and love for eachother.

W'Salam.

Brother i just posted the poll to see that how many brothers and sisters using TTI are from Pakistan Thats It! and if its TTI than people should realize what they are saying, my intention was not like someone might be offended, dont blame the poll dear brother just feel sorry for the users who are talking like this.Its a website a good but a very good islamic website everyone's tone should be polite they should mention positive things about pakistan if they want to present their point of views.I know pakistan is not doing well at all and that's sad, people may talk about pakistan in a harsh manner when they are discussing it somewhere not on TTI. Especially they should respect all the users.

Long Live Pakistan

IbnAlAawam

I am not Pakistani or from the Indian subcontinent but I wanted to say :salam2: wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu to all of you!

:SMILY259::shake:

twas19

salaam

I am not Pakistani or from the Indian subcontinent but I wanted to say :salam2: wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu to all of you!

:SMILY259::shake:

Jazakallah khair brother see that's simply how i wanted users to behave!!! mashaallah what a humble and polite way to address may Allah(SWT) bless you and all muslim family happiness and prosperity in life.

"And hold fast,All together, by the rope Which Allah (stretches out for you),and be not divided among yourselves."[Al-Qur’an 3:103]

Volume 1, Book 2, Number 8
Narrated Abu Huraira:
The Prophet said, "Faith (Belief) consists of more than sixty branches (i.e. parts). And Haya (This term "Haya" covers a large number of concepts which are to be taken together; amongst them are self respect, modesty, bashfulness, and scruple, etc.) is a part of faith."

Volume 1, Book 2, Number 9
Narrated 'Abdullah bin 'Amr:
The Prophet said, "A Muslim is the one who avoids harming Muslims with his tongue and hands. And a Muhajir (emigrant) is the one who gives up (abandons) all what Allah has forbidden."

Volume 1, Book 2, Number 10
Narrated Abu Musa:
Some people asked Allah's Apostle, "Whose Islam is the best? i.e. (Who is a very good Muslim)?" He replied, "One who avoids harming the Muslims with his tongue and hands."

twas19

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
ﻪﻟﻟﺍ ﻝﻮﺴﺮ ﺪﻤﺤﻤ ﻪﻟﻟﺍ ﻻﺍ ﻪﻟﺍ ﻻ

For all those who belive we are pakistani,Indian,or arab or to any other nation...... This concept is wrong we are only muslims where ever we live.We are one nation.where ever we live... and our lost glory and respect can be attained again if we rethink in this way.So please all Get united.. otherw ise theer will be more Kashimr,Lebanon,Palestine etc...