Are you a brother/sister from pakistan

Are you brother or sister from Pakistan?

• I am a brother from Pakistan

Votes: 15 13.3%
  • I am a sister from Pakistan

Votes: 5 4.4%
  • I am not a pakistani

Votes: 93 82.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

seeking_peace1

Your Sister in Islam
Assalam-o-Alaikum.

nay bro twas19 (i hope you are a bro lol) i understand.although your intention is best known to Almighty Allah but on surface it was a simple dimple poll but the way some ppl responded being a pakistani it hurts.still everyones entitled to his/her opinion never mind thats life and thats the world around you.why im against such polls is because they create unwanted tension.only you know what you meant but everyones has an appraoch of his/her own.i think being muslims and the kind of fitnah we are facing nowadays we should avoid such instances which could possibly lead to any kind of friction because,just as i said earlier,everyones free to express what they feel.

between im a sister.

W'Salam.:tti_sister:

twas19

sALAM

Assalam-o-Alaikum.

nay bro twas19 (i hope you are a bro lol) i understand.although your intention is best known to Almighty Allah but on surface it was a simple dimple poll but the way some ppl responded being a pakistani it hurts.still everyones entitled to his/her opinion never mind thats life and thats the world around you.why im against such polls is because they create unwanted tension.only you know what you meant but everyones has an appraoch of his/her own.i think being muslims and the kind of fitnah we are facing nowadays we should avoid such instances which could possibly lead to any kind of friction because,just as i said earlier,everyones free to express what they feel.

between im a sister.

W'Salam.:tti_sister:

:salam2:

:jazaak: sister for your comments i agree with your views but people must think before they write.

:wasalam: