As salamu alaikum.....Dua PLEASE

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
~Salam to all!

alhamdulilah!!!!!! May Allah swt reward you all in abundance...i love you all for the sake of Allah the most meriful...MY HUSBAND HAS TAKEN ME BACK!!!!! Mashallah...dua is a very powerful weapon against the shaytan, patience is also VERY important....barakallah feek, I'm sooo happy, I'm in tears.... Amatuallah4lfy....ukthii I didn't receive any mail from you...did you get me confused again????? Shaken my finger @ you lol....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
:bismillah:
:salam2:

:ma:
Alhamdulillah!

This is a very good news!
I am so very happy for you dear sister.

:tti_sister:~May Allah swt protect and keep your family very well and make it a one very happy family forever n ever~Amin!

(p.s~get ur beloved husband to join TTI maybe we can get a word or two wif him..if u know what i mean :SMILY149:
Nothing just family in Islam words,consultant or something so he won't ever making fun of talaq anymore!)
Well just kidding,

Infact i would like to thank your husband(our brother) for making a wise,cool and mature decision :ma:
:tti_sister:~May Allah swt flourish him with good health and wealth for treating you well~Amin!

All The Best!

:tti_sister:~May Allah swt bless your family and marriage~Amin!

And

:tti_sister:~May Allah swt shower blesses upon all muslim~Amin!

Thank you,
Take Care!

~Wassalam :)

ummyasiin

Striving for Janatul firdous
ameen, ameen, ameen......Tariq Rahman naam a beautiful example, patience, dua, prayer n perserverance.....aww Amatuallah4lyf I sincerly apologiz I neva want you to feel anything less than love from me, your soooo not in trouble lol, @least from lil oh me anyway lol,......queenislam, naam that wud b nice as soon as I can sit him still long enough lol, he n I both need a word or 2, I'm not clear on innocense wit this matter it takes too to fight, I ask Allah swt to grant me patience of pharoahs wife n make me like the mother of the believers n faith ameen......i cannot express my gratitude enough to you all for bein my brick to lean on during this terrible scary time....i pray to never experience test again....we cannot allow the shaytan receive his crown!!!! Alhamdulilah..

Abu Sarah

Allahu Akbar
Staff member
Yeah sister Subhan Allaah

Jabir (Radi Allah Anhu) reported that Allah's Messenger :saw: (peace be upon him) said: Iblis places his throne upon water; he then sends detachments (for creating dissension) ; the nearer to him in tank are those who are most notorious in creating dissension. One of them comes and says: I did so and so. And he says: You have done nothing. Then one amongst them comes and says: I did not spare so and so until I sowed the seed of discord between a husband and a wife. The Satan goes near him and says: 'You have done well. A'mash said: He then embraces him.[Sahih Muslim: Book 039 'Kitab Sifat Al-Qiyamah wa'l Janna wa'n-Nar', Number 6755]

It was narrated that Jaabir (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: I heard the Prophet :saw: (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) say: “The throne of Iblees is on the sea and he sends out his troops to spread mischief (fitnah) among the people. The greatest of them in his sight is the one who causes the most fitnah.” (Narrated by Muslim, 5031; Ahmad, no. 1427)

We ask Allaah to set your affairs straight and not to allow the shaytaan any way to affect you, and to guide you to that which is good and right. and to reconcile between you, and to make you a happy family in this world and in the Hereafter.