As-Salamu Alaykum some christians say the Trinity is 1 God ?

Fatima Amenda

Dear Fatima, I am actually a woman, I try to make the best of the intelligence I was blessed with..and yes..I have the utmost love for God because YHWH has always been there for me I will always love back. :)

Thank you for the link, I will check it out for reference. However I do wonder why Dr Bilal Phillips has been forbidden entry to so many countries. What is the nature of his lectures that causes governments to be cautious? In the UK there have been instances of muslims preaching hate towards the people of the country their share. This is very sad, it sets people against Islam which is wrong as it gives a wrong impression. :(

Insha'Allah you will find the truth through his lectures, and as far as the government, as soon as they hear submit to God and peace they call that extreme for anyone, yet why are so many women who are from Christian backgrounds in women's shelters, do they blame Christianity? Why are so many gangs in North America with tattoos of crosses on them or sporting gold chain crosses around their neck while carrying guns and doing drive bys and recruiting young men and women into their gangs, I suppose that's because of Christianity too, yet all we hear are Islam extreme when someone in Islam has an opinion. I suppose all the things Christians do in the name of Christianity like drunk driving, mass amounts of adultery everywhere like all the sin cities, Hollywood where it's all about sex, drugs and rock and roll yet they all 'Thank God' for their fame and fortune on the red carpet but I wonder who is to blame for that? Why are they fighting so much for 'free choice' of freedom of sex and all things that go against the teachings of Jesus alayhi wasallam yet Christians don't even recognize that committing adultery is one of the worst sins that will put them into hell, instead they encourage it globally with bikinis and Victoria secret ads.

Why are the Priests raping young boys, why are these so called Evangelists who preach against all things evil always caught in an adulterous act. Why don't you ask Dr. Bilal Philips why one country I only believe it is refuses him entry, I don't think it's the whole world.

Fatima Amenda

Dear Fatima, I am actually a woman, I try to make the best of the intelligence I was blessed with..and yes..I have the utmost love for God because YHWH has always been there for me I will always love back. :)

Thank you for the link, I will check it out for reference. However I do wonder why Dr Bilal Phillips has been forbidden entry to so many countries. What is the nature of his lectures that causes governments to be cautious? In the UK there have been instances of muslims preaching hate towards the people of the country their share. This is very sad, it sets people against Islam which is wrong as it gives a wrong impression. :(

Matthew 7:5 1Judge not, that you be not judged. 2For with what judgment you judge, you shall be judged: and with what measure you mete, it shall be measured to you again. 3And why behold you the mote that is in your brother's eye, but consider not the beam that is in your own eye? 4Or how will you say to your brother, Let me pull out the mote out of your eye; and, behold, a beam is in your own eye? 5You hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of your own eye; and then shall you see clearly to cast out the mote out of your brother's eye. 6Give not that which is holy to the dogs, neither cast you your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.

Fatima Amenda

Yeshua the man did what was ordained of him by YHWH. Everything was from YHWH. One of the biggest stumbling blocks for me personally with Islam is the position it takes on the crucifixion. It makes no sense at all. Everything in the previous scriptures prepares for this very event, there is strong historical evidence apart from the Bible that affirms it happened. Yet the Quran takes the position of allowing someone else to die in Christ's place. Thus robbing Christ of the fulfilment of his mission ordained by YHWH, yet worse still implies that YHWH the holiest of holies is a deceiver and cheat!!! There is no logical reason at all for this scenario.

Do you ever think why would YHWH give us a religion to divide us? I believe YHWH is love incarnate, his very nature was revealed in the man of Christ. Christ told us we are nothing without love. I will leave you with my favourite Bible verse on love..

Corinthians 1:13

The Way of Love

13 If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal. 2 And if I have prophetic powers, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. 3 If I give away all I have, and if I deliver up my body to be burned, but have not love, I gain nothing.

4 Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant 5 or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; 6 it does not rejoice at wrongdoing, but rejoices with the truth. 7 Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.

8 Love never ends. As for prophecies, they will pass away; as for tongues, they will cease; as for knowledge, it will pass away. 9 For we know in part and we prophesy in part, 10 but when the perfect comes, the partial will pass away. 11 When I was a child, I spoke like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I gave up childish ways. 12 For now we see in a mirror dimly, but then face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I have been fully known.

13 So now faith, hope, and love abide, these three; but the greatest of these is love.

Peace and Blessings to you Fatima. I have enjoyed conversing with you.

Cx

Fatima Amenda

Yeshua the man did what was ordained of him by YHWH. Everything was from YHWH. One of the biggest stumbling blocks for me personally with Islam is the position it takes on the crucifixion. It makes no sense at all. Everything in the previous scriptures prepares for this very event, there is strong historical evidence apart from the Bible that affirms it happened. Yet the Quran takes the position of allowing someone else to die in Christ's place. Thus robbing Christ of the fulfilment of his mission ordained by YHWH, yet worse still implies that YHWH the holiest of holies is a deceiver and cheat!!! There is no logical reason at all for this scenario.

Do you ever think why would YHWH give us a religion to divide us? I believe YHWH is love incarnate, his very nature was revealed in the man of Christ. Christ told us we are nothing without love. I will leave you with my favourite Bible verse on love..

Corinthians 1:13

The Way of Love

13 If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal. 2 And if I have prophetic powers, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. 3 If I give away all I have, and if I deliver up my body to be burned, but have not love, I gain nothing.

4 Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant 5 or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; 6 it does not rejoice at wrongdoing, but rejoices with the truth. 7 Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.

8 Love never ends. As for prophecies, they will pass away; as for tongues, they will cease; as for knowledge, it will pass away. 9 For we know in part and we prophesy in part, 10 but when the perfect comes, the partial will pass away. 11 When I was a child, I spoke like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I gave up childish ways. 12 For now we see in a mirror dimly, but then face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I have been fully known.

13 So now faith, hope, and love abide, these three; but the greatest of these is love.

Peace and Blessings to you Fatima. I have enjoyed conversing with you.

Cx

I would also like to state more Muslims know about Christianity then Christians themselves do about their own religion but not many Christians know about Islam because if they did, they would be Muslim