Asalaamu 'alaikum once again!!!

SwordofAllah16

Heros of Islam
:salam2:

Dear brothers and sisters
Alhamdulillah i am back lost my internet connection, but i've got it back now...i'm using my next door neighbours one hehe but they know they're good people if only they were muslims make du'a for them inshaAllah to come into islam

I hope those who remember me are well and high on Imaan hehe and those who do not know me, My name is Zain Moshiur Rahman, i wish nothing but peace and the highest of junnah for you and when you get there link me up iA if i'm there with you, please make du'a for Allah to forgive my sins and to help me reach the best of destinations, with Him SWT

I'd prefer if the communication remained with brothers only unless a sister needs advice in which it should be ok iA but ofcourse i'm sure even the sisters won't want to talk uneccesarily

iA this summer i'm going Egypt, to go laugh at fir'aun hehe, and to fix my arabic and hifz so make du'a for that to go well

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Assalamu Alaikum :D

well, welcome back brother,
we're glad to have you here again,
may Allah make everything easy for you and all the Muslims, may He give you that which you ask of Him and may Allah grant you jannah at the end.ameen,ameen,ameen
welcome back again,
I hope you enjoy your Visit to Egypt, :)
Welcome back again,
Please include me in your dua as well,
jazakaAllah khairan :)

thariq2005

Praise be to Allah!
Wa 'alaikkumus salam wa rahmathullah. Nice 2 see you back. Hope you remember me lol :p Ma shaAllah good to hear your going egypt, may Allah enable you to do that which pleases Him, subhana wa t'ala, ameen. Hope your hifdh now is going good in shaAllah :) Btw I am studying around your ends, since I finished college ;)