Asalaamu Alaykum

omar92

Asalaamu Alaykum my name is omar i am 14 years old and i have become a muslim in the last 2 months.no 1 in my family is a muslim but allah has shown me the light and i am so pleased.:salah:

aicha-moslima

Salaam alaykoum wa rahmatulahi wa barakatuhoe

Brother Omar,

I am very happy for you that you have found the truth. May Allah (Subhana wa ta'alla) guide you on the straight path and give you the knowledge that you need insha'Allah...ameen.

Wa salaamoe alaykoum wa rahmatulahi wa barakatuhoe
Your sister in Islam, Aicha

mosabaig

Remarkable...

Assalaam O Alakum

:SMILY139:

You reminded me of a young man I met about 17 years ago who was about your age and converted, later he went to university , and I met him recently and was very pleased to learn he has two children his wife brother in law and younger brother were also converts.

My Allah enlighten many other by you also Amin.

"Hadhrat Abu Hurairah (Radhiyallaho anho) narrates that once the Prophet (Sallallaho alaihe wasallam) asked his companions, 'Do you believe that dirt can remain on a person bathing five times a day in a brook running in front of his door?' 'No', replied the companions, 'No dirt can remain on his body.' The Prophet (Sallallaho alaihe wasallam) remarked: So, exactly similar is the effect of salaat offered five times a day. With the Grace of Allah, it washes away all the sins'."

HADITH

amina29

As-salamu alaikum brother

Masha Allah, I'm 15 now and I find it always really wonderfull when I see people in my age who try to practice Islam.:SMILY128: Because I really know nobody who practices it...

So may Allah give you strength...

hambaAllah

welcome bro :)))

:bismillah:
:salam2: bro
Alhamdulillah :allahuakbar::SMILY206: to the deen
Hope this site will help u gained more islamic knowledges n u cud even learn arabic too ,, the language of the Holy Quran n hopefully u increased in eeman :inshallah: Do take things slowly....:salah:
:wasalam: :hijabi: