Asalam Alaikom, everyone

Mohamed's wife

Muslim for life
Asalam Alaikom, everyone

I am new and revert. :hijabi: I am deaf. Happily married to a wonderful man with 4 children. I really like this site. Very welcoming :SMILY126: So much to learn and sometimes i do need to just "take a small bite, not big and enjoy it slowly." I'm sorta like a kid with "alot of candy". I want to know everything. Again great site, insha allah this site will keep going. Thank you for making me feel welcome.:blackhijab:

Asalam Alaikom :SMILY259:

Submitter

:salam2:

Welcome to the website sister. You are right - we ARE very welcoming :tongue: Hope you enjoy using the site as much as we do :)

:wasalam:

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
WA alaykum Salam wa rahmatullah dear sister,

May Allah bless you and your family.

I hope to share video about a Revert Brother here in England who is deaf. I hope i can get some time to do that inshaAllah. Its a video all about deaf Muslims and how best to cater for them.

Take Care.

alhamdulillah

Bismillah,

Wa'alaikum'Assalam wa'Rahmatullahi wa'Barakatuhu dearest sister...

a very warm welcome to the site :SMILY206:

Masha'Allah...you have a wonderful family, may ALLAH bestow His Barakah upon you all Ameen ya Rabb!

please give us a shout for further assistance.... ;)

I leave you in Allah's Care

Ma'Salama
your sister in Islam...

jamilla

Salam wa alaikum sister i hope you find peace in being a muslim. May Allah guide you in the right path Ameen

Mohamed's wife

Muslim for life
Asalam Alaikom :)
where can i see the video? does it have caption or subtitles? Thank you for telling me about it. Awsome:)
Alaikom Asalam

AishaR

:salam2:

Welcome to the site sister.

There sure is alot of information here, inshallah we can get that video up & running soon.

:wasalam:

JUSTPEACE

ASLAM ALIKOM
allah bless you my sister , and yu dont know how much I feel joy when encounter with some sister and brothers like you ,
alhamdoleleah , allah save you and yuor faith
your brother Ali Dousti From Iran
Asalam Alaikom, everyone

I am new and revert. :hijabi: I am deaf. Happily married to a wonderful man with 4 children. I really like this site. Very welcoming :SMILY126: So much to learn and sometimes i do need to just "take a small bite, not big and enjoy it slowly." I'm sorta like a kid with "alot of candy". I want to know everything. Again great site, insha allah this site will keep going. Thank you for making me feel welcome.:blackhijab:

Asalam Alaikom :SMILY259: