ashamed to see such a behaviour

AdamMuslim

Besm Allah,
Asslamaou Alikom Wrahmatou Allah,

I've seen, a few days ago, a very strange sisters behaviour ... !!!
She was wearing a very bizarre and close fitting Hijab with kilos of make-up on here face and above all she was smoking.:astag:

Just for a moment I thought that I was dreaming but unfortunately that was absolutly true. You may say that perhaps she wasn't muslim but I'm pretty sure that she is an arabic girl.

Then, is Hijab like that one is the trend ? I pray Allah this is not true.

Perhaps you'll find me an old-fashioned person, but I truly believe that such a behaviour have nothing to do with islam. I'll not take the risk to say she wasn't muslim but at least I can affirm that she didn't respect Islam and other muslim.

Salam,

ShyHijabi

Salaam brother,

Truly the signs of the appraoching end times is becoming evident, I believe there is a hadith that states women will be "clothed yet naked." Inshallah she will return to the striaght path and rejoin her family, the Ummah. In the meantime keep lowering your gaze and protect yourself. :)

Wasalaam

~Sarah

aishah_2304m

peace lover
walaikyumasalam wr wb brother AdamMuslim..
:ma:! that u did spot a difference....ppl often jus call demselves as "muslims" not knowin it means to sumbmit der will onli to Allah(swt)....the taqwa needs to b der so that v think more dan twice before doin anythin....
i too have seen such jaheeliyah happenin :shymuslima1:...the thing i wonder s y don ppl realize how beautiful islam is!!..if islam gets implemented in da right way as per quran and sunaah, the world will b a better place to live.

may Allah keep us all on sirat-ul-mustaqeen ameen!!

something weird happened to me also...i was on a flight and it was connected to saudi arabia and this women got on from there after doing umrah and she was doing make-up infront of all the men on the flight...couldnt she do it in the wash room or where there were no men.....

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
salam aleikum
well its not something new .I 've seen that too .May Allah SWT guide us all...

wasalam

zedbj

Salaam brother,

Truly the signs of the appraoching end times is becoming evident, I believe there is a hadith that states women will be "clothed yet naked." Inshallah she will return to the striaght path and rejoin her family, the Ummah. In the meantime keep lowering your gaze and protect yourself. :)

Wasalaam

~Sarah
:salam2:
Really, same goes to muslim teenagers in my country. There is scarf or some other form of 'hijab' on their head and they wear very tight short sleeved T-shirt and very tight jeans. In addition, many of them pillion rider of motorcycles. She sits on the back of her 'boyfriend' snugly and tightly hug him on the back. This is common occurrence in streets in my country and it reflects family institution is sick. I believe many of them came from families who are care-less about commitment to Allah. Many get married, but actually do not understand their responsibility to educate their children to fear Allah and also deceived by life in this world. May Allah protect us ...ameen

nyerekareem

abdur-rahman
Besm Allah,

She was wearing a very bizarre and close fitting Hijab with kilos of make-up on here face and above all she was smoking.:astag:

Just for a moment I thought that I was dreaming but unfortunately that was absolutly true. You may say that perhaps she wasn't muslim but I'm pretty sure that she is an arabic girl.

Perhaps you'll find me an old-fashioned person, but I truly believe that such a behaviour have nothing to do with islam. I'll not take the risk to say she wasn't muslim but at least I can affirm that she didn't respect Islam and other muslim.

Salam,

i am not a perfect muslim, so i won't judge this person, however it is very unfortunate to see this happening to our precious muslim sisters. all that we can do is make dua to ALLAH SWT to help guide this sister on the straight path. that ALLAH SWT makes her, including ourselves, better muslims today than we were yesterday insha'allah.
:wasalam:

palestine

Servant of Allah
ok i don't know what people call hijab now adays. but i believe honestly that true hijab is the "umbrella hijabs", you know the ones worn in somalia- long and non see through. but i understand that people call hijab the short ones that are above the breasts or right on the breasts. i mean come on people- the point of hijab is to cover your body. not half and half. just my opinion. and this is sad- the muslimah what she did. salam.

aishah_2304m

peace lover
ok i don't know what people call hijab now adays. but i believe honestly that true hijab is the "umbrella hijabs", you know the ones worn in somalia- long and non see through.

sory sis but i jus wanted to know about the umbrella hijabs??...i neva relli heard about them....is it a type of hijab??

Zainudin Jaffar

Strive to be Mukmin

Get ourselves in order first bro and sis

No use targeting other ppl unless you want to make dawah to her ( i.e invite to right way ) if you're uncapable of righting her than make dua for her

We have absolutely no idea of her intention so leave it to Allah or she's in some problems maybe you have the courage to ask, if not zip it!

Wallahualam

Osamah.85

Besm Allah,

Salam,

Assalamualaikum,

As hurtful as it was seeing her lose her hassanat, we must remember to be inclusive of all Muslims lest they eventually lose touch with the Muslim community. It's really tough at that point, and I'm not encouraging such behavior; I only fear that excluding Muslims who might be a bit rough on the edges might push them away from Islam completely.