Ask a Theistic Satanist a question

Status
Not open for further replies.
oooh i think somebody didnt explain it fully. the ARABS are descendants of Abraham pbuh. but the arabs are only 20% of the entire muslim world. the rest 80% are non-arab muslims and therefore are not from the line of Abraham pbuh.

i am for example, a non-arab and therefore do not belong to the line of Abraham pbuh. but i belong to the line of Adam pbuh and so does the rest of mankind.

Islam says its for all of mankind not just the arabs.

oh and also Adam pbuh first built the Kaaba. well actually angels built it long before there was mankind. but the first human was Adam

vegangoth

Banned
Basically when you're ready they 'invite' you to the club? Lol, I almost feel left out :rolleyes:

Anyways, how do you worship him exactly? Im asking you to tell us about your satanic rituals.

Also, do you look like that girl in the Excorcist film by any chance? If so ..congratulations :D

The club I like that lol and yes I guess it is a bit like that hehe!

It's hard to describe a Satanic ritual as averyone will probebly do them slightly diffrent. Mine are never to long, some people like to have them go on for a couple of hours. Bacilly I make "make shift" altar on the floor of my room, I cover the space with a purple sheet, I set up candles, burning bowls ( for pray requests) light candles, incense. I start the ritual by invitng the elemets to be with me, then I ask Satan to be present, do the body of the ritual ( whatever reason I was doing it in the first place) close th ritual by thanking the elemens and Satan,put my stuff away and go and have a nice cup or tea.

I do look like that girl from the exorcist but only when "American Idol" is on the TV:)

*Jasmine*

i believe this site is called TURNTOISLAM so if there are non muslim here they will be here to learn about islam and i have no questions because i dont care about your sanatic beliefs

vegangoth

Banned
oooh i think somebody didnt explain it fully. the ARABS are descendants of Abraham pbuh. but the arabs are only 20% of the entire muslim world. the rest 80% are non-arab muslims and therefore are not from the line of Abraham pbuh.

i am for example, a non-arab and therefore do not belong to the line of Abraham pbuh. but i belong to the line of Adam pbuh and so does the rest of mankind.

Islam says its for all of mankind not just the arabs.

Good point and well made. Thank you for jumping in. I always forget that the largest population of muslims is Indonesia. I normaly think of Arabs when I think of Muslims, It's wrong I know but I will get over it.

Yousef83

just few days ago You read Dear Prophet's(sav) conversation with satan and you saw how He (sav) behaved againt satan,did Prophet(sav) behav kind and friendly with satan?even didnt accept satan's salutation,these people doing shirk with Allah (far from it) and you all wonder what satanism,go to search there are hundreds of ugly pages.
vegangoth i dont wanna be rude but u said u want learn about Islam but now you give people satanism lessons.This is not a new thing friend

massi

The club I like that lol and yes I guess it is a bit like that hehe!

It's hard to describe a Satanic ritual as averyone will probebly do them slightly diffrent. Mine are never to long, some people like to have them go on for a couple of hours. Bacilly I make "make shift" altar on the floor of my room, I cover the space with a purple sheet, I set up candles, burning bowls ( for pray requests) light candles, incense. I start the ritual by invitng the elemets to be with me, then I ask Satan to be present, do the body of the ritual ( whatever reason I was doing it in the first place) close th ritual by thanking the elemens and Satan,put my stuff away and go and have a nice cup or tea.

I do look like that girl from the exorcist but only when "American Idol" is on the TV:)

I 'm sorry for you to worship the jinn instead to worship the Almighty God

Tradition goes that the Kaaba was ordained by Allah to be built in the shape of the House in Heaven called Baitul Ma'amoor. Allah in his infinite Mercy ordained a similar place on earth and Prophet Adam (p.b.u.h.) was the first to build this place. The Bible, in the chapter of Genesis describes its building when God ordained Abraham (p.b.u.h.) to erect a Shrine for worship when Abraham (p.b.u.h.) was ordered to go to the southern desert with his wife Hager (p.b.u.h.) and infant son Ishmael (p.b.u.h.). The Old Testament describes this building as the Shrine of God at several places, but the one built at Ma'amoor is very much similar to the one at Makkah. There is no doubt that it was referring to the stone built house at Makkah.

Prophet Abraham and his son Ismail peace be upon them, rebuilt the house, laid down its foundations which still stand today . the cube known as Kaaba. brick-walls covered with a black cloth, sometimes white.

vegangoth

Banned
wht are the rights of husbands and wives in satanism?

please click here:

http://www.qurandelivery.com/read-quran-online.php?ch=&sh=&srh=7&s=+Search+&lg[ari]=1&lg[en]=1&lg[en4]=1

scroll down to verse 11 and onwards. enjoy reading and learning :)

Thank you for those passages. I haven't read them all yet but I've book marked them. I don't want to get into a discuassion regarding the right and wrongs of Satan or Allah. As we will just be banging our heads against walls lol

Husbands and wives in Satanism ( to my very limited knowledge on this particular subject) have equal rights, One is not more important because of their specific gender. But in the eyes of Satan each will be treated as a individual and he will communicate with them on an indiviudal basis, what works for one wont always work for another.

vegangoth

Banned
lol.. what is satanism? i know its worship of satan which is soooo wrong. but what are the rights of people in satanism? what is right and wrong?

What i right and wrong in Satanism I suppose depends on the individual. We do however obey the laws ( or try to) of what ever country we live. The Atheist Anton Lavey did come up with a set of Satanic laws which many theistic people follow and many don't.

aww too bad you didnt read it until the good part (and after).

(Allah) said (to Iblis) "Get out from this (Paradise) disgraced and expelled. Whoever of them (mankind) will follow you, then surely I will fill Hell with you all."

chapter 7 verse 18.

read and ask me the next question in your mind. there is one that always comes up with the non-muslims. go ahead. lets see if you get this one. :)

massi

What i right and wrong in Satanism I suppose depends on the individual. We do however obey the laws ( or try to) of what ever country we live. The Atheist Anton Lavey did come up with a set of Satanic laws which many theistic people follow and many don't.
yeah but what's your proofs this satanic belief is true ???:SMILY209::SMILY209::SMILY209:

vegangoth

Banned
just few days ago You read Dear Prophet's(sav) conversation with satan and you saw how He (sav) behaved againt satan,did Prophet(sav) behav kind and friendly with satan?even didnt accept satan's salutation,these people doing shirk with Allah (far from it) and you all wonder what satanism,go to search there are hundreds of ugly pages.
vegangoth i dont wanna be rude but u said u want learn about Islam but now you give people satanism lessons.This is not a new thing friend

I am meary educating those who wanted to know. I have ( if you look) asked questions on the other boards about Islam and will continue to do so, when I think of them. Information should go both ways. This is a world that is tearing it's self apart because people are not willing to accept,tolerate and learn about other beliefs. I would appraciate it if you wouldn't disparige my religon in the way that you did with the word's "Ugly pages". I appreciate this is an Islam website and I'm a visitor here but I'm sure you are sick to death of people being nasty about Islam, so please don't continue the trend. Tolerance is a wonderful thing.

vegangoth

Banned
yeah but what's your proofs this satanic belief is true ???:SMILY209::SMILY209::SMILY209:

I can't prove to you that my religon is true just as you can't prove to me that your is. Sure you can sight the Koran as being the undisputed word of god but you have only the Koran' word for that. Your own truth and proof is probebly much more individual and personal. Yes the Koran will have played the majority part in it but I bet Allah had other ways to convince you too?

Bottom line is my religion has been proven to me to be true. Just as your has to you. That should be enough for the both of us.

vegangoth

Banned
aww too bad you didnt read it until the good part (and after).

(Allah) said (to Iblis) "Get out from this (Paradise) disgraced and expelled. Whoever of them (mankind) will follow you, then surely I will fill Hell with you all."

chapter 7 verse 18.

read and ask me the next question in your mind. there is one that always comes up with the non-muslims. go ahead. lets see if you get this one. :)

ok I've failed this challange lol I cannot think of a question.

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Hi Asja, I'm sorry I don't understand any of the Arabic you have used in our post but that beside the point. Thid thread was posted out of desire of many people in this site to learn about a diffrent religon, curiosity is a great thing. What's wrong with a bit of knowledge? I'm not asking people to convert. You attitude is the reason that many people have a dislike of Muslims. open you mind and learn something new, it wont kill you. It might even make your faith even stronger and I think you will agree that, that would ROCK!!!

Besides if you don't like what you read then just don't read it. "Responsibility to the responsible"

Hi Vegangoth.

You have said that this thread was posted out of desire of many members here on the site? Which are those members,becasue untill now I did not see any brother or sister who is interested in learning your evil sect.:astag:
Alhmadulillah we Msulims are thought to be kind,but regarding some things like this or simlar we need to show the charecter.There can be some brothers and sisters with maybe week faith,and these kind of threads may affect on their own thinking.

This site is about learing Islaam,it is for Muslims and for non Muslims who wish to learn about Islaam and not for threads like yours where you are trying to teach us about your evil and to say how Islaam is not the right religion and how we do not have enough prove for that.You are trying to say that when someone is doing Shirk (worshiping to someone else but Allah Almighty) and denaing the only right and accepted religion Islaam,we Muslims should agree with that and with your words we can not say that it is very wrong and evil your sect. Alahdmulillah that we need to say that it is wrong.

Like you have mentioned a knowlodge,Alahdmulillah our duty is to seek knowlodge.But we do not need false knowlodge from your evil teachings.:astag:.We have truth knowlodge from Holy Quran and Sunnah of our Last Messanger s.a.w.s.

I hope Inshallah,Allah subahn we teal will guide you and simular like you who have lost thier way.
As you are already became the member on the site,you should use that for your own benefit. Inshallah you should try to read threads and learn more about Islaam,which is the only truth and right religion.:tti_sister:

a_stranger

I can't prove to you that my religon is true just as you can't prove to me that your is. Sure you can sight the Koran as being the undisputed word of god but you have only the Koran' word for that. Your own truth and proof is probebly much more individual and personal. Yes the Koran will have played the majority part in it but I bet Allah had other ways to convince you too?

Bottom line is my religion has been proven to me to be true. Just as your has to you. That should be enough for the both of us.

Dear Vega : Look around you and ponder in this wonderfull being .....This creation is telling about the creator who originated all .....Quran direct minds of people to feel the greatness and Glory of Allah swt (Who created all ) then hearts will bow to Allah who created all before bodies......

3:190 Verily, in the creation of the heavens and the earth, and in the succession of night and day, there are indeed messages for all who are endowed with insight,

TRANSLATION OF THE MEANINGS OF Quran

We don`t follow Islam blindly but Islam gave us the proof and reason to worship the one who created us. I think all people need to know who created them and why? otherwise our life has no meaning.

With best wishes

Status
Not open for further replies.