assalamalaikum

shazia1972

my name is shazia.
the main reason of my joining this site is looking for soem real real good practicing muslim friends who are there for me always and for whhom iam there too.i want to walk on the path of islam with all my heart .but the kind of person iam , i find it very difdficult.
i need constant motivation in doing things.
i will start something with great enthusiasm but in just few days all the enthusiasm will go down the drain. i also suffer from anxiety and depression may be that is the reason why this happens .
so is there someone who is there who would like to be frinds with me for the sake of Allah.

amirah80

*Fear Allah*
i know we ar e all sisters in islam . but i really need to meet people in person.

What country do you live in Sister? There are people here from all over the world!!! Also you can go to your local masjid, I am sure the sisters there will be able to offer guidance, Inshallah.

Sister Amirah

mymohsin

Pls mak Duwa 4 me
Salamalaykum,

welcome to TTI sister, insha Allah u will find many knowledgeable Sisters here. Hope insha Allah u may find someone to ur place also.

Allah Hafiz.

Al-Salam

Your Sister In Islam
Welcome dear sister, insha allah thing in life will work out for you and in the after-life as well. ameen. welcome once again to tti, and insha allah your motivation in practesing islam will always be at its highest.

salam wa rahmat allah wa barakatou.
from your sister Manal...

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
Asalam Alakum,

Welcome to TTI

It’s nice to have u join this lovely community.

Insha Allah u benefit from us as we from u.

Enjoy ur stay Insha Allah,

Take Care,