assalamu alaikum. am new here.

talharaihan

Assalamu alaikum. Am Talha from India. I am muslim by birth. all thanks to allah. I love islam so that is why I have come here. I like helping others. I want new friends as am still very very new here. thanks.

alooma

u re welcome

:salam2:
hi talha, i welcome u to TTI u can make many friends here and learn alot about the deen. i hope u enjoy urself.
Marhaba.
I'm Idris

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
:wasalam: sister Talha (I have a cousin sister called Talha as well...ummm is that you? lol)

Welcome to the family of TTI. Feel free to ask and share anything that you want, to your brothers and sisters. Hope to hear from you often.

Have a nice stay and may ALLAH (swt) accept our deeds from us. We need for one another always. Life is not possible without help of one another.

wassalam

-brother IbnAdam-

ilyas_eh

Used to be active here!
welcome sister!

salam

welcome to ttI. im from india too. its really a great site. many supportive brothers and sister r here. i hope u will find it interesting and informative.

masalaam

fada_all

w3alakom assalam warahmato allahi t3ala wa barakatoho.

u r so welcomed here my brother Talha,i hope u will injoy ur stay here with this supportive family of TTI team.Here , u will find many really brothers and sisters who will answer all ur questions inshaa allah 'if u have of course'.

So, dont hesitate in asking any help .Of if u have any thing confusing u about islam and its rules .
ur sister fada_all .asslamo 3alaik wa rahmato allah.
la ilaha illa allah

nadira mayer

asalamualaikum.. m new to TTI.. my intention in joining TTI is to get an islamic perspective regarding day to day life issuesand to know how we can practice islam in tadays times..
hope to make some good friends here..

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
Wa'alaikumussalam Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

Welcome to the family sister Nadira. Hope you find the website very beneficial like how it was to all of us here. :)