Assalamu alaikum

ivonne

Please don`t wonder why I`m writingin the arabic section in english I just thought that it`s more likely here to find what i`m looking for. i`m german converted to Islam 4 years ago alhamdulilah I lived in the UK for the last year and now I life in Sharjah and don`t know anybody would be happy to get to know some people from Sharjah or Dubai etc if there are any here. Also I`m looking for some volunteer charity work in this area but couldnt find anything so far so if anybody knows looking forward to hearing from you.
Salam

abdulwahab

Brother
:salam2:

you welcome sister . oih UAE it a beautiful a country and so so goodness people . i have been there in Sharjah but actualy im always visiting Dubai for my work . but i thinking to complete my study in American university in Sharjah

what is type of volunteer work are you talking about my sister?
I love to participate and volunteer work for Islam and Muslims . can u tell me about that ?

:wasalam:

ivonne

I dont really know I just wanted to do something usefull with my time you know give some food to people or help elderly or disabled etc but i couldnt find anything like that so far here unfortunately so Im sitting here with no friends no work my husband is at work and Im bored :lol:

shichemlydia

help......

salam alikoum sister,
i guess if ou go to the page in english you will be more likely to find people from the middle east and arabic countries,
for doing charity, i guess you have chosen the wrong place, in some other countries , essentially african ones, there is pauverty, and poeple there are in real need for help, and you will get a great reward inchae allah.
wa salam alikoum

sami2000

salamalikum warahmato allah wabarakato
welcome sister to our islamic community TTI and congratulation for HEDAIAH
:tti_sister::tti_sister:may allah the almighty keep us at the right path and make our hearts full of his light ,ameeeeen :tti_sister::tti_sister:
dwaa(invite people to islam )sister is the best charity work you do ever to allah and to his great islam ,invite other people to islam by nice words whether by internet or in puplic.
or you can learn or teach islam in the nearest mosque in UAE ,,
if allah knew that you realy want to help people ,be sure 100% that he will guide you to what you want ,at first call allah at the middle of the night with iman to guid you to nice people .
my best regards to you
salam alikum
sami2000,yemen

:SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206:

Abu Abdelrani

Are you Dutch? if you are, go to this site

Please don`t wonder why I`m writingin the arabic section in english I just thought that it`s more likely here to find what i`m looking for. i`m german converted to Islam 4 years ago alhamdulilah I lived in the UK for the last year and now I life in Sharjah and don`t know anybody would be happy to get to know some people from Sharjah or Dubai etc if there are any here. Also I`m looking for some volunteer charity work in this area but couldnt find anything so far so if anybody knows looking forward to hearing from you.
Salam

WWW.ALBARAKKA.WEBS.COM:wasalam::ma:

a_stranger

You are most welcome dear sister, I am sure there are some places for volunteer charity work. Or you can start one .....why not ?