Assalamu Alayikum

zainababuzaid12

My name is Zainab. I am a 12 years old girl. I have some real friends that have TurntoIslam accounts. As you know every single humans being on this website have heard so much. They are so happy. Have you guys noticed that even people in the overseas counrty are also looking at it. Also sister AAPA is the my teacher for Alaima Husna12 M2000 and Me we have learned a lot from her she has A hard master Degree so I hope you guys make me as part of the tti :SMILY139::SMILY128::SMILY45:

Mairo

Maryama
WA alaikum salaam sister. How wonderful! Welcome! It is great to have you here. Enjoy the site.

ilyas_eh

Used to be active here!
wa alaykkum assalaam wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh

Welcome sister.

To Aapa, how come no young brothers are here yet? You don't take classes for boys?

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

The lower level Pre-K to 4th grade is integrated. The middle and high school is for girls only. We are very small. InshaAllah, we can convince parents to see the sense in Islamic schools.

I volunteered earlier as the Islamic Stuides teacher and ended up with my blessings of fifth and sixth graders. I have 13 little princesses. They are daddy's little darlings... and I am telling them to grow up yesterday!

Allah subhana wa taala has rewarded me. I do not have daughters. And now I have 13.

a_stranger

:salam2:

You are most welcome young sisters. You are the new hope , the fresh Eman, may Allah full your times with good deeds and blessings.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

And how blessed am I that I spend time in my little garden of Love..teaching innocent and keen minds..that the best of all is with Allah...His Holy Word, Our Book, The Quran, and the Sunnah; are basic requirements for us to seek and gain knowledge.

Brothers and sisters teach my receptive students all they ask of our faith, InshaAllah.