At least 30 die in Pakistan violence

AlQurtubi

Banned
lol @ mqm.. jiye mahajirr!!!!
I know enough of them. I have my friends in this.

ok brother AK, im on my way. I am starting with a lighter thing. A travel story of a person during taliban era, in afghanistan

helpinghumanity

lol @ mqm.. jiye mahajirr!!!!
I know enough of them. I have my friends in this.

ok brother AK, im on my way. I am starting with a lighter thing. A travel story of a person during taliban era, in afghanistan

Do you know how they operate and how they spread violence???Do you know about ALTAF HUSSAIN.

And if you have your friends in it.....then i may suspect your sources????coz they dont dare to tell the friends....but if they do ..after 5 min....good bye...see you in the next world

misbah ul haya

asalam u alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh,
brother if you really know the history of fake taliban then plz send it here. i know in sawat these are fake taliban(im told true threatening stories by my sawati friends everyday) but want to know history of it.jazakallahu khair. wasalam

AlQurtubi

Banned
"And if you have your friends in it.....then i may suspect your sources"

I wonder why u always suspect me :) they dont tell me any thing abt taliban brother :)
Yes sister misbah, inshALLAH soon, iam going to send that.

What have ur friends told u abt taliban in sawat?

misbah ul haya

here comes another attack in mosque....
WE MUSLIMS ARE THREATENED TWO ATTACKS EVERY WEEK BY......SOMEONE
..........THREATENED.........THREATENED.....muslims who were to lead this world are threatened......its all because of our weak iman, our love for duniya......o youth of muslim ummah wake up please from this sleep of slumber.....if you will not wake now when will u then?
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090405/ap_on_re_as/as_pakistan

misbah ul haya

asalam u alaikum
im in bit hurry now but just telling the headlines:
they are so powerful that they have sent spy in every street every bazar....nobody is allowed to say anything against them and if someone do this he will recieve dumb calls and on persistence he may be slaughtered(slaughtered with saw not fired simply with pistol).
even cant say anything against them on telephone becoz they catch the waves(how is it possible without foriegn aid)
and many more.......for more do remind me another time if you are curious to know il write them now im getting short of time......sorry for that
wasalam

FreedomFighter

:salam2:

As Muslims, how can we win anything if our Muslim brothers are destroying us with their suicide acts?? This is a sure way to self destruction.

This is what I hate. This is the argument that one Christian threw at me one time and I could not respond in defense. He was right!!!! How can suicide bombers be justified?? They can't.. The Christian said, the Muslims are destroying themselves and helping the enemy in destoying the Muslims. I bet the enemy loves it when they hear on the news how some suicide bomber killed 40 people of the Muslims. This is a sad sad fact.....

hate that too..Muslims shouldnt be blowing themselves up, if these people are Muslims. they can do it better, if they blow themselves up, they also get killed with a number of innocent people who have nothing to do with the war. they could use their lives better, with doing it in a different way, resisting in a different way, so that they are still alive to continue it. not just end it for them where they blew themselve up.

misbah ul haya

:salam2:

who's they ?

asalam u alaikum, these are ''taliban'' of sawat.................fake people, they claim to make sawat an islamic state(with sharia law).....they claim to be peace givers......but in reality they have taken peace of people....
they have demolished school buildings...............they are destroying their own homes......they are weakening roots of an islamic state.....
perhaps they are sincere in their beliefs but i think their ignorance has put them in darkness............may Allah open their eyes so that they know what they are doing.ameen

AlQurtubi

Banned
Do you know how they operate and how they spread violence???Do you know about ALTAF HUSSAIN.

And if you have your friends in it.....then i may suspect your sources????coz they dont dare to tell the friends....but if they do ..after 5 min....good bye...see you in the next world

and stop ur habit of suspecting every one silly little brother :)
90% of karachiites have their friends in mqm. So, you wont trust them all?
MashALLAH!