Ayaats/ Verses which have deeply touched you

Libinette

Umm Zubayr
Assalamu caleikum,

i'd like to know what ayaats/verses from the Noble Qur'an have really deeply touched you, make you think or realise the Oneness of God?

I am going to share with you 3 ayaats which touched me subhanallah:

6:16-18:
He from whom (such retribution) is averted on that Day God has in truth had mercy on him. That will be the signal triumph. If God touches you with affliction, there is none that can relieve therefrom except Him, and if He touches you with good fortune (there is none that can impair it); for He is Able to do all things. He is the Omnipotent over His slaves, and He is the Wise, the Knower.

6:25-27
Of them are some who listen to you, but We have placed upon their hearts veils, lest they should understand, and in their ears a deafness. If they saw every sign they would not believe therein; to the point that, when they come to you to argue with you, the disbeliever say: This is nothing else than fables of the men of old. And they forbid (men) from it and avoid it, and they ruin none ecept themselves, tough they persive not. If you could see when they are set before the Fire and they say: Oh, would that we might return! Then would we not deny the revelations of our Lord but we would be of the believers!

6:31-32
They indeed are losers who deny their meeting with God until when the Hour comes on them suddently, they cry: Alas for us, that we neglected it! They bear upon their back their burdens. Ah, evil is that which they bear! Nothing
is the life of the world except a pastime and a sport. Far better is the abode of the Hereafter for those who keep their duty to God. Have you then no sense?

Subhanallah, we should thank and be grateful to God that we are Muslims, we know the Truth alhamdoulilah, and pass the true message inshallah.
I am looking forward for your verses as well.

SisterL.

:wasalam:

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
Salam Sister,

Well there is a lot of verses that have touched me, when i read the Quran in english last year, there were a lot verses, but i cant remember them. Although i was reading a book with selected prayers today, just going through and this hit me:

So Glory to Him in Whose hands is the dominion of all things: And to Him will ye be all brought back. (36:83)

I put my trust in Allah, my Lord and your Lord! There is not a moving creature but He hath grasp of its forelock. Verily, it is my Lord that is on a straight path. (11:56)

"Our Lord!" (they say), "Let not our hearts deviate now after Thou hast guided us, but grant us mercy from Thine own Presence; for Thou are the Grantor of bounties without measure." (3:8)

These are a few i read, but Inshallah when i read the Quran in English again, (im on the Arabic at the moment :) ), i will post the verses that really inspired me.

Alhamdulilah i like this thread and Inshallah it will get more replies. (Which it most likely will :) )

basheerpkm

trying to be Mu'min
:salam2:

55:60 هَلْ جَزَاء الْإِحْسَانِ إِلَّا الْإِحْسَان

55:60 Is there any reward for good other than good?

sugarbb

Assalammualaikum,

I love all the ayats/verses. Here are some reminders from Allah that makes me shiver,

Surah 82:1-4
When the Sky is cleft asunder;
When the Stars Are scattered;
When the Oceans Are suffered to burst forth;
And when the Graves Are turned upside down.

5-6 :
(Then) shall each soul know
What it hath sent forward
And (what it hath) kept back.
O man! what has
Seduced thee from
Thy Lord Most Beneficient ? -
7-8 :
Him Who created thee,
Fashioned thee in due proportion,
And gave thee a just bias;
In whatever Form He wills,
Does He put thee altogether.
9-10 :
Nay ! but ye do
Reject Right and Judgement !
But verily over you (Are appointed angels)
To protect you -
11-12 :
Kind and honourable -
Writing down (your deeds):
They know (and understand)
All that ye do.
13-14 :
As for the Righteous,
They will be in Bliss;
And the Wicked -
They will be in the Fire,

15-16 :
Which they will enter
On the Day of Judgement,
And they will not be
Able to keep away therefrom.

17 ;
And what will explain
To thee what the Day Of Judgement is ?
18:
Again, what will explain To thee what the Day Of Judgement is ?
19 :
(It will be) the Day
When no soul shall have Power (to do ) aught For another;
For the Command, that Day, Will be (wholly) with Allah.

May Allah guide us all in the right path, InsyaAllah.:tti_sister:

fkhan

Well it may not directly be an answer to question, but anyways:

fab.png

ALLAH hafiz

Libinette

Umm Zubayr
7:1:57

Those who follow the Messenger, the Prophet who can neither read or write, whom they will find described in the Torah and the Gospel (which are) with them. He will enjoin on them that which is right and forbid them that which is wrong. He will make lawful for them all good things and prohibit for them only the foul; and he will relieve them of their burden and the fetters that they used to wear. then those who belive in him, and honor him and help him, and follow the light, whcih is sen down with him: they are the successful

ALLAH AKBAR

Mohsin

abdu'Allah
Assalamu-alaikum

Well sister what you have asked for is really a difficult job because finding just few is really hard. But i'll still try

And to Allâh belong the east and the west, so wherever you turn (yourselves or your faces) there is the Face of Allâh (and He is High above, over His Throne). Surely! Allâh is All-Sufficient for His creatures' needs, All-Knowing. (115)

The Originator of the heavens and the earth. When He decrees a matter, He only says to it : "Be!" - and it is. (117)

And when My slaves ask you (O Muhammad SAW) concerning Me, then (answer them), I am indeed near (to them by My Knowledge). I respond to the invocations of the supplicant when he calls on Me (without any mediator or intercessor). So let them obey Me and believe in Me, so that they may be led aright.[] (186)

Allâh is the Walî (Protector or Guardian) of those who believe. He brings them out from darkness into light. But as for those who disbelieve, their Auliyâ (supporters and helpers) are Tâghût [false deities and false leaders], they bring them out from light into darkness. Those are the dwellers of the Fire, and they will abide therein forever. (257)
Al-Baqarah

Truly, nothing is hidden from Allâh, in the earth or in the heaven. (5) He it is Who shapes you in the wombs as He wills. Lâ ilâha illa Huwa (none has the right to be worshipped but He), the All-Mighty, the All-Wise. (6)

Say (O Muhammad SAW): "O Allâh! Possessor of the kingdom, You give the kingdom to whom You will, and You take the kingdom from whom You will, and You endue with honour whom You will, and You humiliate whom You will. In Your Hand[] is the good. Verily, You are Able to do all things. (26) You make the night to enter into the day, and You make the day to enter into the night (i.e. increase and decrease in the hours of the night and the day during winter and summer), You bring the living out of the dead, and You bring the dead out of the living. And You give wealth and sustenance to whom You will, without limit (measure or account). (27)

Everyone shall taste death. And only on the Day of Resurrection shall you be paid your wages in full. And whoever is removed away from the Fire and admitted to Paradise, he indeed is successful. The life of this world is only the enjoyment of deception (a deceiving thing). (185)
Aal-e-Imran

There are many many more but ill just mention few more, inshaAllah.

So let not their speech grieve thee (O Muhammad). Lo! We know what they conceal and what proclaim. (76) Hath not man seen that We have created him from a drop of seed? Yet lo! he is an open opponent. (77) And he hath coined for Us a similitude, and hath forgotten the fact of his creation, saying: Who will revive these bones when they have rotted away? (78) Say: He will revive them Who produced them at the first, for He is Knower of every creation, (79) Who hath appointed for you fire from the green tree, and behold! ye kindle from it. (80) Is not He Who created the heavens and the earth Able to create the like of them? Aye, that He is! for He is the All-Wise Creator, (81) But His command, when He intendeth a thing, is only that he saith unto it: Be! and it is. (82) Therefor glory be to Him in Whose hand is the dominion over all things! Unto Him ye will be brought back. (83)
Ya-Seen

We created you, then why do you believe not? (57) Then tell Me (about) the (human) semen that you emit. (58) Is it you who create it (i.e. make this semen into a perfect human being), or are We the Creator? (59) We have decreed death to you all, and We are not outstripped, (60) To transfigure you and create you in (forms) that you know not. (61) And indeed, you have already known the first form of creation (i.e. the creation of Adam), why then do you not remember (or take heed)? (62) Then tell Me! about seed that you sow in the ground. (63) Is it you that make it grow, or are We the Grower? (64) Were it Our Will, We could crumble it to dry pieces, and you would be regretful (or left in wonderment). (Tafsir Ibn-Kathir) (65) (Saying): "We are indeed Mughramûn (i.e. ruined or have lost the money without any profit, or are punished by the loss of all that we spend for cultivation)! (Tafsir Al-Qurtubî) (66) "Nay, but we are deprived!" (67) Then tell Me about the water that you drink. (68) Is it you who cause it from the rainclouds to come down, or are We the Causer of it to come down? (69) If We willed, We verily could make it salt (and undrinkable), why then do you not give thanks (to Allâh)? (70) Then tell Me about the fire which you kindle. (71) Is it you who made the tree thereof to grow, or are We the Grower? (72)
Al-Waqiah

Verily, those who say: "Our Lord is Allâh (Alone)," and then they stand firm, on them the angels will descend (at the time of their death) (saying): "Fear not, nor grieve! But receive the glad tidings of Paradise which you have been promised! (30) "We have been your friends in the life of this world and are (so) in the Hereafter. Therein you shall have (all) that your inner-selves desire, and therein you shall have (all) for which you ask. (31)
Fussilat

We created not the heaven and the earth and all that is between them in play. (16) If We had wished to find a pastime, We could have found it in Our presence - if We ever did. (17) Nay, but We hurl the true against the false, and it doth break its head and lo! it vanisheth. And yours will be woe for that which ye ascribe (unto Him). (18)
Al-Ambiya

And if the truth had been in accordance with their desires, verily, the heavens and the earth, and whosoever is therein would have been corrupted! Nay, We have brought them their reminder, but they turn away from their reminder. (71)
Al-Mu'minoon

Say: "O 'Ibâdî (My slaves) who have transgressed against themselves (by committing evil deeds and sins)! Despair not of the Mercy of Allâh, verily Allâh forgives all sins. Truly, He is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful[]
Az-Zumur

And indeed We have created man, and We know what his ownself whispers to him. And We are nearer to him than his jugular vein (by Our Knowledge). (16)
Qaaf

Has not the time come for the hearts of those who believe to be affected by Allâh's Reminder (this Qur'ân), and that which has been revealed of the truth, lest they become as those who received the Scripture before, and the term was prolonged for them and so their hearts were hardened? And many of them were Fâsiqûn (the rebellious, the disobedient to Allâh). (16) Know that Allâh gives life to the earth after its death! Indeed We have made clear the Ayât (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations) to you, if you but understand. (17)
Al-Hadeed

And whosoever fears Allâh and keeps his duty to Him, He will make a way for him to get out (from every difficulty). (2) And He will provide him from (sources) he never could imagine. And whosoever puts his trust in Allâh, then He will suffice him. Verily, Allâh will accomplish his purpose. Indeed Allâh has set a measure for all things. (3)
At-Talaaq

And whether you keep your talk secret or disclose it, verily, He is the All-Knower of what is in the breasts (of men). (13) Should not He Who has created know? And He is the Most Kind and Courteous (to His slaves) All-Aware (of everything). (14)
Al-Mulk

Does man (a disbeliever) think that We shall not assemble his bones? (3) Yes, We are Able to put together in perfect order the tips of his fingers.[] (4)

Does man think that he will be left neglected [without being punished or rewarded for the obligatory duties enjoined by his Lord (Allâh) on him]? (36) Was he not a Nutfah (mixed male and female sexual discharge) of semen emitted (poured forth)? (37) Then he became an 'Alaqa (a clot); then (Allâh) shaped and fashioned (him) in due proportion.[] (38) And made him in two sexes, male and female. (39) Is not He (Allâh Who does that), Able to give life to the dead? (Yes! He is Able to do all things). (40)
Al-Qayamah

Has there not been over man a period of time, when he was not a thing worth mentioning? (1) Verily, We have created man from Nutfah (drops) of mixed semen (sexual discharge of man and woman), in order to try him, so We made him hearer and seer. (2) Verily, We showed him the way, whether he be grateful or ungrateful. (3)
Al-Insaan

If you avoid the great sins[] which you are forbidden to do, We shall expiate from you your (small) sins, and admit you to a Noble Entrance (i.e. Paradise). (31) - An-Nisa

Whatever ye are given (here) is (but) a convenience of this Life: but that which is with Allah is better and more lasting: (it is) for those who believe and put their trust in their Lord; (36) Those who avoid the greater crimes and shameful deeds, and, when they are angry even then forgive; (37) Those who harken to their Lord, and establish regular prayer; who (conduct) their affairs by mutual Consultation; who spend out of what We bestow on them for Sustenance; (38) And those who, when an oppressive wrong is inflicted on them, (are not cowed but) help and defend themselves. (39) The recompense for an injury is an injury equal thereto (in degree): but if a person forgives and makes reconciliation, his reward is due, from Allah: for (Allah) loveth not those who do wrong. (40) - Ash-Shura

Yea, to Allah belongs all that is in the heavens and on earth; so that He rewards those who do evil, according to their deeds, and He rewards those who do good, with what is best. (31) Those who avoid great sins and shameful deeds, Only (falling into) small faults--verily thy Lord is ample in forgiveness. He knows you well when He brings you out of the earth, and when ye are hidden in your mother's wombs Therefore justify not yourselves. He knows best who it is that guards against evil. (32) - An-Najm

Say: O ye that reject Faith! (1) I worship not that which ye worship, (2) Nor will ye worship that which I worship. (3) And I will not worship that which ye have been wont to worship, (4) Nor will ye worship that which I worship. (5) To you be your Way, and to me mine. (6) - Al-Kafiroon

Say: He is Allah the One and Only; (1) Allah, the Eternal, Absolute; (2) He begetteth, not nor is He begotten; (3) And there is none like unto Him. (4) - Al-Ikhlaas

"By (the Token of) time (through the Ages), (1) Verily Man is in loss, (2) Except such as have Faith, and do righteous deeds, and (join together) in the mutual teaching of Truth, and of Patience and Constancy. (3)"

There are so many, i just cant stop myself quoting them. Insha-Allah i'll quote some more sometime soon.

Ma'asalaam

Libinette

Umm Zubayr
assalamu caleikum,
ooo jazakallah kheir brother, mashallah; i'll reaad it later inshallah
thanks again

wSassaalam

Sulikha

Tawakal-Allal-Allah

MashaAllah sister, libin I like your question.

There are a lot to chose but I'll post just this for now.

Allah burdens not a person beyond
his scope. He gets reward for that
(good) which he has earned, and
he is punished for that (evil) which
he has earned. "Our Lord! Punish us not
if we forget or fall into error, our Lord!
lay not on us a burden like that which
You did lay on those before us our Lord!
Put not on us a burden greater than we
have strength to bear. Pardon us and
grant us Forgiveness. Have mercy on
us. You are our Parron, Supporter and
Protector and give us victory over the
disbelieving people. (s;2-V; 286)

Narrated ABu Mas'ud Al-Badri (rc) Allah's Messenger (scw) said, "Whosover recited the last two Verses of Surat Al-Baqarah at night, that will be sufficient for him." (sahih Al-Bukhari, Vol.5,Hadith No.345).

zainab

“Had We sent down this Quran on a mountain, you would surely have seen it humbling itself and rendering asunder by the fear of Allah.” (Quran 59:21)

sharaz

Fear Allah
Salaam,

This surah really touches my heart no matter who reciting it or if i read it myself:

Al-Qiyama
In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful

I do call to witness the Resurrection Day; (1) And I do call to witness the self
reproaching spirit; (Eschew Evil). (2) Does man think that We cannot
assemble his bones? (3) Nay, We are able to put together in perfect order the
very tips of his fingers. (4) But man wishes to do wrong (even) in the time in front of him. (5) He questions: "When is the Day of Resurrection?" (6) At length, when the Sight is dazed, (7) And the moon is buried in darkness. (8) And the sun and moon are joined together― (9) That Day will Man say "Where is the refuge?" (10) By no means! no place of safety! (11) Before thy Lord (alone), that Day will be the place of rest. (12) That Day will man be told (all) that he put forward, and all that he put back. (13) Nay, man will be evidence against himself. (14) Even though he were to put up his excuses. (15) Move not thy tongue concerning the (Qur'an) to make haste therewith. (16) It is for Us to collect it and to promulgate it: (17) But when We have promulgated it, follow thou its recital (as promulgated): (18) Nay more, it is for Us to explain it (and make it clear): (19) Nay, (ye men!) but ye love the fleeting life, (20) And leave alone the Hereafter. (21) Some faces, that Day, will beam (in brightness and beauty)― (22) Looking towards their Lord; (23) And some faces, that Day, will be sad and dismal, (24) In the thought that some back-breaking calamity was about to be inflicted on them; (25) Yea, when (the soul) reaches to the collar-bone (in its exit) (26) And there will be a cry: "Who is a magician (to restore him)?" (27) And he will conclude that it was (the Time) of Parting; (28) And one leg will be joined with another: (29) That Day the Drive will be (all) to thy Lord! (30) So he gave nothing in charity nor did he pray! (31) But on the contrary, he rejected Truth and turned away! (32) Then did he stalk to his family in full conceit! (33) Woe to thee, (O man!) yea, woe! (34) Again woe to thee, (O man!) yea, woe! (35) Does Man think that he will be left uncontrolled, (without purpose)? (36) Was he not a drop of sperm emitted (in lowly form)? (37) Then did he become a clining clot; then did (Allah) make and fashion (him) in due proportion. (38) And of him He made two sexes, male and female. (39) Has not He, (the same) the power to give life to the dead? (40)

virtualeye

Tamed Brother
O بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَنِ الرَّحِيمِ

055.046 وَلِمَنْ خَافَ مَقَامَ رَبِّهِ جَنَّتَانِ
055.047 فَبِأَيِّ آلاءِ رَبِّكُمَا تُكَذِّبَانِ
055.048 ذَوَاتَا أَفْنَانٍ
055.049 فَبِأَيِّ آلاءِ رَبِّكُمَا تُكَذِّبَانِ
055.050 فِيهِمَا عَيْنَانِ تَجْرِيَانِ
055.051 فَبِأَيِّ آلاءِ رَبِّكُمَا تُكَذِّبَانِ
055.052 فِيهِمَا مِنْ كُلِّ فَاكِهَةٍ زَوْجَانِ
055.053 فَبِأَيِّ آلاءِ رَبِّكُمَا تُكَذِّبَانِ
055.054 مُتَّكِئِينَ عَلَى فُرُشٍ بَطَائِنُهَا مِنْ إِسْتَبْرَقٍ وَجَنَى الْجَنَّتَيْنِ دَانٍ

055.046 But for such as fear the time when they will stand before (the Judgment Seat of) their Lord, there will be two Gardens-
055.047 Then which of the favours of your Lord will ye deny?-
055.048 Containing all kinds (of trees and delights);-
055.049 Then which of the favours of your Lord will ye deny?-
055.050 In them (each) will be two Springs flowing (free);
055.051 Then which of the favours of your Lord will ye deny?-
055.052 In them will be Fruits of every kind, two and two.
055.053 Then which of the favours of your Lord will ye deny?
055.054 They will recline on Carpets, whose inner linings will be of rich brocade: the Fruit of the Gardens will be near (and easy of reach).

Al-Qur'an, 055.046-054 (Ar-Rahman [The Beneficent, The Mercy Giving])

Libinette

Umm Zubayr

MashaAllah sister, libin I like your question.

There are a lot to chose but I'll post just this for now.

Allah burdens not a person beyond
his scope. He gets reward for that
(good) which he has earned, and
he is punished for that (evil) which
he has earned. "Our Lord! Punish us not
if we forget or fall into error, our Lord!
lay not on us a burden like that which
You did lay on those before us our Lord!
Put not on us a burden greater than we
have strength to bear. Pardon us and
grant us Forgiveness. Have mercy on
us. You are our Parron, Supporter and
Protector and give us victory over the
disbelieving people. (s;2-V; 286)

Narrated ABu Mas'ud Al-Badri (rc) Allah's Messenger (scw) said, "Whosover recited the last two Verses of Surat Al-Baqarah at night, that will be sufficient for him." (sahih Al-Bukhari, Vol.5,Hadith No.345).

assalamu caleikum sister how are you??
i actually have this verse on the wall of my room, so when i feel down or sad i always remember that God never burdens His slaves more than they can bear it and usually it makes me feel better##

wassalam

basheerpkm

trying to be Mu'min

2:285

آم َنَ الرَّسُولُ بِمَا أُنزِلَ إِلَيْهِ مِن رَّبِّه وَالْمُؤْمِنُونَ كُلٌّ آم َنَ بِاللّهِ وَمَلآئِكَتِهِ وَكُتُبِهِ وَرُسُلِهِ لاَ نُفَرِّقُ بَيْنَ أَحَدٍ مِّن رُّسُلِهِ وَقَالُواْ سَمِعْنَا وَأَطَعْنَا غُفْرَانَكَ رَبَّنَا وَإِلَيْكَ الْمَصِيرُ

The Messenger (Muhammad ) believes in what has been sent down to him from his Lord, and (so do) the believers. Each one believes in Allah, His Angels, His Books, and His Messengers. They say, "We make no distinction between one another of His Messengers" - and they say, "We hear, and we obey. (We seek) Your Forgiveness, our Lord, and to You is the return (of all)."

2:286.

لاَ يُكَلِّفُ اللّهُ نَفْسًا إِلاَّ وُسْعَهَا لَهَا مَا كَسَبَتْ وَعَلَيْهَا مَا اكْتَسَبَتْ رَبَّنَا لاَ تُؤَاخِذْنَا إِن نَّسِين َا أَوْ أَخْطَأْنَا رَبَّنَا وَلاَ تَحْمِلْ عَلَيْنَا إِصْرًا كَمَا حَمَلْتَهُ عَلَى الَّذِين مِن قَبْلِنَا رَبَّنَا وَلاَ تُحَمِّلْنَا مَا لاَ طَاقَةَ لَنَا بِهِ وَاع ْفُ عَنَّا وَاغْفِرْ لَنَا وَار ْحَمْنَآ أَنت َ مَوْلاَنَا فَانص ُرْنَا عَلَى الْقَوْمِ الْكَافِرِين

Allah burdens not a person beyond his scope. He gets reward for that (good) which he has earned, and he is punished for that (evil) which he has earned. "Our Lord! Punish us not if we forget or fall into error, our Lord! Lay not on us a burden like that which You did lay on those before us (Jews and Christians); our Lord! Put not on us a burden greater than we have strength to bear. Pardon us and grant us Forgiveness. Have mercy on us. You are our Protector so give us victory over the disbelieving people."

AllpraisetoAllah

surah ali-imraan 190-194,

Verily! In the creation of the heavens and the earth, and in the alternation of night and day, there are indeed signs for men of understanding. (Aali Imran 3:190)

Those who remember Allâh (always, and in prayers) standing, sitting, and lying down on their sides, and think deeply about the creation of the heavens and the earth, (saying): "Our Lord! You have not created (all) this without purpose, glory to You! (Exalted be You above all that they associate with You as partners). Give us salvation from the torment of the Fire. (Aali Imran 3:191)

Our Lord! Verily, whom You admit to the Fire, indeed, You have disgraced him, and never will the Zâlimûn (polytheists and wrong-doers) find any helpers. (Aali Imran 3:192)

"Our Lord! Verily, we have heard the call of one (Muhammad SAW) calling to Faith: 'Believe in your Lord,' and we have believed. Our Lord! Forgive us our sins and remit from us our evil deeds, and make us die in the state of righteousness along with Al-Abrâr (those who are obedient to Allâh and follow strictly His Orders). (Aali Imran 3:193)

"Our Lord! Grant us what You promised unto us through Your Messengers and disgrace us not on the Day of Resurrection, for You never break (Your) Promise." (Aali Imran 3:194)

Steve940

Surah 55 Ar-Rahman
"19. He has let loose the two seas (the salt and fresh water) meeting together. 20. Between them is a barrier which none of them can transgress. 21. Then which of the Blessings of your Lord will you both (jinn and men) deny?"

Surah 67 Al-Mulk
"18. And indeed those before them belied (the Messengers of Allah), then how terrible was My denial (punishment)? 19. Do they not see the birds above them, spreading out their wings and folding them in? None upholds them except the Most Gracious (Allah). Verily, He is the All-Seer of everything."

shaheeda35

strive4Jannah
وَإِن يَمْسَسْكَ اللّهُ بِضُرٍّ فَلاَ كَاشِفَ لَهُ إِلاَّ هُوَ وَإِن يُرِدْكَ بِخَيْرٍ فَلاَ رَآدَّ لِفَضْلِهِ يُصَيبُ بِهِ مَن يَشَاءُ مِنْ عِبَادِهِ وَهُوَ الْغَفُورُ الرَّحِيمُ

And if Allah touches you with hurt, there is none who can remove it but He; and if He intends any good for you, there is none who can repel His Favour which He causes it to reach whomsoever of His slaves He will. And He is the Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.

Yunus 10:107

SUBHANALLAH!! JUST LOVE THIS ONE!!:blackhijab:

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

This is the one that brings tears to my heart:
An-Nur 35-38:

Allah is the Light
Of the heavens and the earth
The parable of His Light
Is as if there were a Niche
And within it a Lamp: