baby birth!!

ovomer

salam from pakistan!
Almighty Allah swt has blessed me with the birth of a baby daughter on 8th moharram (yesterday). now i have 3 girls and one boy.............
may allah swt make them good and devoted muslims. please help me in selecting the name of the baby.
the names of my kids are as under.
son: muhammad saad omer
Daughters:
1. areeba omer
2. haadia omer
3. ?????? omer

thanks and regards.

ovomer

salam from pakistan!
and i hope that this thread of mine will be having maximum response. as my previous response about pasting the new threads is notttttttttt gooood. if not agreed, then please watch them.
wasalam.

miq1

Praise be to Allah (The Glorified and Exalted).

Congratulations and Ameen to your Dua (supplication). The names "Maryam" and "Fathima" sound good. And they were two of the most pious servants of Allah (The Glorified), peace be upon them.

mahussain3

Son of Aa'ishah(R.A)
Some names suggestions

1.Aabidah = Worshipper

2.Aaleyah= Exalted, Highest Social Standing.

3.Afeefa = Chaste

4.Aiza = Noble

5.Alesha = Protected by God.

6.Almas = Diamond.

7.Munazzah = Clean

8.Nyla = Winner

9.Rabia = Spring

10.Sidrah= Tree in Jannah

sistersalina

Nyla and Alesha sounds beautiful.

How about
Nilofer, Ameera, Zahra..sorry I don't know the meaning for these names..

Congratulations and Ameen to your duas sister.
May Allah bless your children and the rest of your family.

abubaseer

tanzil.info
Staff member
:salam2: Brother,

First of all I would like to congragulate you with the Sunnah Dua for the Parents of new-born:

Baarakallaahu laka fil-mawhoobi laka, wa shakartal-waahiba , wa balagha 'ashuddahu, wa ruziqta birrahu.

May Allah bless you with His gift to you , and may you (the new parent) give thanks, may the child reach the maturity of years , and may you be granted its righteousness. ***

Secondly,
The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) also said, “Whoever has two daughters and treats them kindly, they will be a protection for him against the Fire.”

May Allah make your the daughters (by you treating them kidndy) protecton against the Fire.

I guess you might be already knowing this Dua, which Prophet :saw: used to seek Protection for the kids, Hasan and Husayn radiaAllahu anhu:

The Prophet (SAW) used to seek Allah's protection for Al-Hasan and Al-Husain by saying:
146.gif

'U'eethukumaa bikalimaatil-laahit-taammati min kulli shaytaanin wa haammatin, wa min kulli 'aynin laammatin.

I seek protection for you in the Perfect Words of Allah from every devil and every beast , and from every envious blameworthy eye.

Reference:
Al-Bukhari4/119.

**The reply of the person being congratulated is to say :
Baarakallahu laka wa baaraka 'alayka, wa jazaakallaahu khayran, wa razaqakallaahu mithlahu, wa 'ajzala thawaabaka.

May Allah bless you, and shower His blessings upon you, and may Allah reward you well and bestow upon you its like and reward you abundantly

Reference:
An-Nawawi, Kitdbul-'Athkarp. 349, and Sahihul-'Athkar2/7l3 by Saleem Al-Hilali.

mahussain3

Son of Aa'ishah(R.A)
Nyla and Alesha sounds beautiful.

How about
Nilofer, Ameera, Zahra..sorry I don't know the meaning for these names..

Congratulations and Ameen to your duas sister.
May Allah bless your children and the rest of your family.

sister Alina,
I lyk the name Alina,what is the meaning of your name?

ovomer

salam from pakistan!
Baarakallahu laka wa baaraka 'alayka, wa jazaakallaahu khayran, wa razaqakallaahu mithlahu, wa 'ajzala thawaabaka.

May Allah bless you, and shower His blessings upon you, and may Allah reward you well and bestow upon you its like and reward you abundantly

thanks a lot to all. mahussain3 and others given good names.
inshaallah we will select and let you know within a few days, inshaallah.
alina, aiza, hanyya, etc. are also good.
whats about the names of my older kids????????????
special thanks to brother abubaseer for duas.
response to my thread is the same as it was with my previous threads..........
wasalam.

q8penpals

Salam

I like (I don't know what they mean...I just know I like the names)

Leila (Layla) however you choose to spell it

Fadya

Noor

Shaikha

Lana (or Lina)

saima abdullah

my life iz 4 Allah
barik Allah brother
may Allah bless ur kids with emaan and taqwa ...........n make them best in both world ameen
i suggest fatima ..........or ayesha coz i love these names

ovomer

salam from pakistan!
q8penpals, thanks. can u search the meaning of fadya for me as my other baby is haadia.
wasalam.

mahussain3

Son of Aa'ishah(R.A)
NOTE: Fadia is the Feminine form of name FADI Means "saviour" in Arabic. This is an Arabic name of Jesus.

ovomer

salam from pakistan!
of course my wife and all family members will decide. all r sleeping now and will decide tomorrow, inshaallah but i liked FAADIA.
wasalam

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Assalamu allaicum wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhu dear brother

MashAllah for the beautifull news. Mabrook to you and your wife. May Allah bless you and your familly and make you one of those with whom He is pleased on This and Other world. Ameen

I like the name Sumeya.:) It is my little cousins name and she is adorable MashAllah.

May Allah bless you

Wa Allaicumu sallam wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhu