BEWARE

Daud McGuire

Say he is one
Be aware I am starting to pick up that there are agents on this forum posing as so called muslims. I could be wrong. Please on behalf of a muslim to non muslims be aware of this inconvenient truth. Let us please stick to the Quaran and the sunnah and not hand out fatwas with no scholarly weight brothers and sisters. Let us not talk about things that contradict the very fact we are on TTI.

I just want to give the Ummah on TTI a heads up for those who have the same strange feelings as me.

May Allah(swt) guide all of us

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
Be aware I am starting to pick up that there are agents on this forum posing as so called muslims. I could be wrong. Please on behalf of a muslim to non muslims be aware of this inconvenient truth. Let us please stick to the Quaran and the sunnah and not hand out fatwas with no scholarly weight brothers and sisters. Let us not talk about things that contradict the very fact we are on TTI.

I just want to give the Ummah on TTI a heads up for those who have the same strange feelings as me.

May Allah(swt) guide all of us

:salam2:
Akhi if u realise anyone doing so...pls point out...
Sometimes we dont realise it..
JazakAllah kair

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
THere was this guy called "Former Muslim" and we all started thinking "come on we'll help you with whatever you need!" When sister Albint AlMuslimah and me found out that he wasn't Muslim and then later brother virtualeye told us that he was most likely a fruad; an Athiest using "Former Muslim" to make us stupid and think that he left Islam while he was never Muslim in the first place.

And Allah knows best. Wa Salam.

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
THere was this guy called "Former Muslim" and we all started thinking "come on we'll help you with whatever you need!" When sister Albint AlMuslimah and me found out that he wasn't Muslim and then later brother virtualeye told us that he was most likely a fruad; an Athiest using "Former Muslim" to make us stupid and think that he left Islam while he was never Muslim in the first place.

And Allah knows best. Wa Salam.

Yup, That was True!!!

There are many people who hate Islam and want to make Islam look bad, we just need to be aware of that and we need to be careful when trusting others!!!

Yup, That was True!!!

There are many people who hate Islam and want to make Islam look bad, we just need to be aware of that and we need to be careful when trusting others!!!

That's so crazy. Like how do you have the time to make an effort to register, write, post about Islam or anything else you don't like (certain foods, clothes brands, televisions, animals, politicians, etc) rather than talk about what you do like. You might as well look for all websites and write about all those others things you don't like. What a waste of time. If you think about it, it's actually pretty funny lol..I can just imagine them going crazy right now.

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
That's so crazy. Like how do you have the time to make an effort to register, write, post about Islam or anything else you don't like (certain foods, clothes brands, televisions, animals, politicians, etc) rather than talk about what you do like. You might as well look for all websites and write about all those others things you don't like. What a waste of time. If you think about it, it's actually pretty funny lol

I agree with u, it is a waste of time!!!

I mean come on be serious, why are u going to go through all that trouble just to say the things u hate about a certain religion and u dont end up getting anything out of it !!

NO ONE BELIEVES WHAT THEY SAY ANYWAY!!!! SO WHY DO IT!!!!!

Come On, Allah created everyone with a brain SO USE IT!!!!!!!!!!

Libinette

Umm Zubayr

:lol: , well hatred can make people really foolish sometimes to the point where they dont even use their brains anymore and waste their time for nothing.

:wasalam:

justoneofmillion

assalamu aleikum, well brother this is a public forum allahu alam but who cares we have nothing to hide or to be afraid of so what do we need to be aware of?we all basically know what the quran , sunna would or wouldn`t say and if there is any doubt we ask for reference that`s all !brother we are free as free as those potential spys will never be not even death in itself scares us only the consciousness of the judgement guides or behaviour so let them come!yallah

wassalam

sindbad

Bawar

Struggling2Surrender
I certainly agree with you brother Daud Mcguire. I have had this feeling on several occasions about certain posts, but then thought maybe i was misunderstanding something.
Jazakallah khair borther, you had the courage to say it outloud.
Well, ofcourse we have nothing to hide, but it is good to be more vigilant about certain wicked people who may come here in disguise and probably take the micky.

"A section of the People of the Book say: "Believe in the morning what is revealed to the believers, but reject it at the end of the day; perchance they may (themselves) Turn back;" Sura Al-Imran, Verse 72

wallahu aalam

apocalypse77

not surprising as in the first place there ar epple who pretended to be "terrorists" int he news just to give islam a bad name..if they can resort to that why not this..sigh..

pilgrim

Allahu Akbar
I WOULD TRULY APPRECIATE IF SOMEONE POINTS OUT THE PEOPLE WHO ARE THE FRAUDS

:salam2: I'm a revert and is trying to seek as much knowledge and wouldnt know right from wrong. so please point out those misleading info.

Jazak Allah.:wasalam:

Izzu

:salam2: dear sister pilgrim, Islam is much simpler than it is potrayed by non muslims and muslims alike.
Islam = Quran plus sunnah of our beloved prophet pbuh.
So if you find anything that contradicts with the above two, it surely carries no weight and should be outrightly rejected. And btw if you ever find something in a hadith or a narration from somewhere and that is against the direct teaching from the quran, that hadith or narration carries no weight either.
Thus just stick to Quran and for understanding Quran try to understand the life of our beloved Prophet pbuh and that is enough to get all of us in Jannah, inshallah.
Islam has no sects, no off shoots. As a poet from Asia said:
" Islam is our nationality and we belong to Rasooli pak pbuh."
:wasalam:

Daud McGuire

Say he is one
salam

assalamu aleikum, well brother this is a public forum allahu alam but who cares we have nothing to hide or to be afraid of so what do we need to be aware of?we all basically know what the quran , sunna would or wouldn`t say and if there is any doubt we ask for reference that`s all !brother we are free as free as those potential spys will never be not even death in itself scares us only the consciousness of the judgement guides or behaviour so let them come!yallah

wassalam

sindbad

Salam,

Its my duty to keep the ummah aware on things I see. These agents dont slander Islam, but they pose as muslims, giving a distorted view of how they think Islam is by giving fatwas and giving extreme views. To build reactions and controversies. They try to instill hate, when muslims no they should never hate. So like I said Im going to give all a heads up.

abdellah007

salam brothers and sisters

thanks brother,

for me as long as we have such strong references as the kuran and sunnah we shouldnt be afraid, bcos that s the way of the sunni community, bring me the proof from kuran or sunnah then i believe you.
wassalam

abdallahbilal

Long Live Palestine
A special thing about this deen is that the more it's enemies try to restrain or harm it, the more powerful and appealing it becomes:

They desire to put out the light of Allah with their mouths, and Allah will not consent save to perfect His light, though the unbelievers are averse. (9:32)...

Nevermind brothers and sisters! People who try to mess around get easily trapped... They remind me of those fake Islam-to-Christianity conversion videos were some actors claimed to be arabs converting to jesus but pronounced Allah (swt) as Ala (single very light L) and provided many information that proves they never were Muslims or even knew Arabic... We are not conspirasy ridden - BUT WE ALSO ARE NOT STUPID.

Bawar

Struggling2Surrender
Undoubtedly kuran and sunnah are the foundation of Islam and as long as we hold on to them (learn them and practice them), inshallah we will not go astray.

In the meantime, as brother Daud Mcguire said, it is important to keep our eyes open to those who, as brother said "give distorted view of islam, giving fatwas and extreme views and instill hatred".

wassalam

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

We as Muslims have nothing to hide. We know on the Great Day we will be accountable to Allah.
On several other sites many people do not pose; they spew hatred. It is thier souls they mar.
I need to be near Muslims. I love Islam. I fear Allah. I will not stop my love for the hypocrites.
Often, we aks eachother questions to help us pull ourselves closer. Sometimes we disagree..we are brothers and sisters..
If some want to look in allow them...the Power of Love is so strong we may yet get another revert.