News Breaking Heart News

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
LATEST War in Baitul Muqqadis GAZA Palestine 11May (29 Ramadhan) 1442H to 21May ( 9 Shawwal) 1442H
President Joe Biden touted the ceasefire between Israel and Hamas during a hastily arranged White House speech in response to the quick-moving developments in the Middle East.
The war goes on for 11 days, today cease fire, with 223 palestinians dead and 12 Israelis .

Last edited:

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Innalillahiwainnailaihirajiun
Aftermath War in Baitul Muqqadis GAZA Palestine 11May (29 Ramadhan) 1442H to 21May ( 9 Shawwal) 1442H
Sympathies and condolences
that lost their dearest and beloved family ~May Allah s.w.t. grant them sabr in this difficult time~Amin!
~From your sister in islam~queenislam
~Wassalam☪

Last edited:

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Aftermath War in Baitul Muqqadis GAZA Palestine 11May (29 Ramadhan) 1442H to 21May ( 9 Shawwal) 1442H

Israeli attack on Gaza: 14 family members die under the rubble.​

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★

Backed by Israeli police, Jewish settlers enter Al-Aqsa compound​

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Israeli forces have demolished this Bedouin community of Palestinians for many times since November, after flattening homes on Wednesday. The latest demolition in Humsa al-Baqai'a displaced over 65 people, including 35 children, leaving residents with nowhere to go in 102°F heat.
~May Allah swt help,protect and guide all muslims~Amin!

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★

Israeli forces demolish Palestinian shop in East Jerusalem, triggering scuffles with residents​

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
انا لله وانا اليه راجعون تغمد الله بواسع رحمته وأسكنه فسيح جناته
The President of the United Arab Emirates and the Ruler of Abu Dhabi
His Highness Al Sheikh Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nahyan has passed away.
1652568626041.png
The Ministry of Presidential Affairs announced a 40-day national mourning with flags at half staff along with a three-day suspension of work in private firms and the official entities at the federal and local levels of institution.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★

AL FATIHA​

Sympathies and Condolences to the family and Government of UAE
~May Allah forgive all his sins, bless his soul and grant him Jannatul firdous with the highest level
~AmIn.