bro Korai_28 left :(

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
:salam2:

Brother Korai, First, Welcome back...as you can tell, your absence was noticed by quite a few. Second, recently there was a rule that was finally placed into writing and Brother Shaheerpak's post reminded me of it. You will need to review it...

http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showpost.php?p=475986&postcount=1

Again, welcome back.

sis :) i did translate, everythiing has different implication in different language thats why i wanted to say that phrase in urdu then i translated it :D

JenGiove

sis :) i did translate, everythiing has different implication in different language thats why i wanted to say that phrase in urdu then i translated it :D

Brother, I never said you didn't translate it.....I saw the translation. You post only reminded me that there was a rule that was put into writing and I was just trying to make Brother Korai aware of it so that he does not break it in ignorance. That's all.

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)

Brother, I never said you didn't translate it.....I saw the translation. You post only reminded me that there was a rule that was put into writing and I was just trying to make Brother Korai aware of it so that he does not break it in ignorance. That's all.

ok :) got it , JazakAllah khair :)

Abdul25

Logical Believer

Alles Klar :D

hussain.mahammed

a lonely traveller
Bismillah,

As salam alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh

Kids, you really gotta behave. And I mean all of you. :D

May Allah Subhanahu wa Taala bless you all.

ansari

STRANGER...

:D i am back :D. actually my mood was not good and i had some family problems and other tensions and was in a big stress. i didn't want to make public thats why posted it on my Wall but my Dear friend Ansari who, not being able to bear my leaving, made this thread :D But Allhamdullillah after thinking over and over again and asking Allah SWT for patience , i got some relief and inshAllah i will feel even better being here rather then being away :D

JazakAllah khayr to every one for keeping me in duas and wishing me good :)

May Allah SWT bless u all .ameen :)

:wasalam:

*tight hug* pehlay jhappi le loo :lol:
welcome bro korai :D ... good to have to back :p