bro Korai_28 left :(

ansari

STRANGER...
:salam2:

http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/member.php?u=73251
Done with TTI ...

Wishing everyone a bright future and happy life , i had a very good time here and made some very good friends :D and i learnt so much about my Deen. but my time has come and i have to move on. i ask for forgiveness to anyone i offended , it was never my intention and Allah SWT knows best. i hope no one has hard feelings for me here :)

please keep me, my father and my family in your prays :)

Asslam o alaykum to all :)

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
:wasalam:,

may Allah bless him in both the worlds. hope he was not hurted by anyone of us intentionally or unintentionally.

Allah knows best.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

I will miss you. May the blessings of Allah subhana talla always be on you and yours,

my love

your aapa

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah
:wasalam:

I PRAY ALLAH AZZAWAJAL TO BLESS YOU WITH GOODNESS, BOTH IN DUNIYA AND AAKHIRA

FEE AMANILLAH:hearts:

MusLiMah_Kubra

Hasbi-Allah

Allah swt guide, protect & bless u & ur loved ones Ameen.

it was great reading ur posts..:)
TTI will miss you..
Baarakallahu feekum

sister herb

Official TTI Chef

May Allah make his life happy. In forums people come and people go. Hopely we will see him here again. Until this our prayers with him.

:tti_sister:

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Assalamu alaikum,

aah, how sad:( we'll miss his posts and thread. May he forgive us too if we ever offended him.

you take care brother Korai_28......insha'Allaah we'll see you here again.

May Allaah's blessings be with you where ever you're and what ever you do.

peace =)

Abdul25

Logical Believer

:D i am back :D. actually my mood was not good and i had some family problems and other tensions and was in a big stress. i didn't want to make public thats why posted it on my Wall but my Dear friend Ansari who, not being able to bear my leaving, made this thread :D But Allhamdullillah after thinking over and over again and asking Allah SWT for patience , i got some relief and inshAllah i will feel even better being here rather then being away :D

JazakAllah khayr to every one for keeping me in duas and wishing me good :)

May Allah SWT bless u all .ameen :)

ilyas_eh

Used to be active here!
wa alyakkum assalaam..

welcome back brother. indeed it is a special feeling to welcome a person again after we thought we would never meet him again. :)

I hope to benefit from your posts in sha Allah.

dna1987

Muslim Guy

:D i am back :D. actually my mood was not good and i had some family problems and other tensions and was in a big stress. i didn't want to make public thats why posted it on my Wall but my Dear friend Ansari who, not being able to bear my leaving, made this thread :D But Allhamdullillah after thinking over and over again and asking Allah SWT for patience , i got some relief and inshAllah i will feel even better being here rather then being away :D

Man, I went through a range of emotions as I was reading through this thread. Mainly a bit of disbelief, then sadness, then depression, then surprise and happiness, and all within a minute! :D

Glad to see you've not left. It's funny, I'm feeling happier than I was 5 minutes ago, and in reality, nothing's really changed. Before I came on to TTI, I thought that you were still coming on to TTI..and at this very moment, I know that you still are, hmm. I hope all your tensions and problems are resolved swiftly inshAllah.

Assalam alaikum.

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)

yea LOL yeh sab se age hota hai LOL humhari news philane mein :lol: :D

translation: he is already ready to spread news about us LOL

MusLiMah_Kubra

Hasbi-Allah
:salam2: wa rahmatul lahi wa barkatuhu

Jazakallahu khairan

WelcOme BaCK to TTI!!!

we r happy 2 hav u wit us again..:)
Baarakallhu feekum
Allah's peace & Mercy be alwyz upon u & ur loved ones..ameen

Abdul25

Logical Believer
wa alyakkum assalaam..

welcome back brother. indeed it is a special feeling to welcome a person again after we thought we would never meet him again. :)

I hope to benefit from your posts in sha Allah.

JazakAllah khayr brother but my posts are not too much of benefit :(, as i dont post fatwas or sth like that, i only express my views :D

Man, I went through a range of emotions as I was reading through this thread. Mainly a bit of disbelief, then sadness, then depression, then surprise and happiness, and all within a minute! :D

Glad to see you've not left. It's funny, I'm feeling happier than I was 5 minutes ago, and in reality, nothing's really changed. Before I came on to TTI, I thought that you were still coming on to TTI..and at this very moment, I know that you still are, hmm. I hope all your tensions and problems are resolved swiftly inshAllah.

Assalam alaikum.

JazakAllah khayr brother, :lol: i cant believe you just love me too much , SubhanAllah :). yes brother tensions are part of life but sometimes they become unbearable and it happens with me twice or thrice week , i go into deep cycles of depression :lol. well it is life :)

Well...YAYYY, welcome back! :D :p

JazakAllah khayr sister :)

yea LOL yeh sab se age hota hai LOL humhari news philane mein :lol: :D

translation: he is already ready to spread news about us LOL

:lol: haven't seen him all day today ?

Brother Korai, First, Welcome back...as you can tell, your absence was noticed by quite a few. Second, recently there was a rule that was finally placed into writing and Brother Shaheerpak's post reminded me of it. You will need to review it...

http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showpost.php?p=475986&postcount=1

Again, welcome back.

Red: tbh, i really didnt get what do u want to say here ?
@green : he also has written the translation , any thanks for the link , i myself will ask sister Samiha about this :)

Salaams Brother !!!!!! Welcome back to TTI family............

JazakAllah khayr brother :)

:salam2: wa rahmatul lahi wa barkatuhu

Jazakallahu khairan

WelcOme BaCK to TTI!!!

we r happy 2 hav u wit us again..:)
Baarakallhu feekum
Allah's peace & Mercy be alwyz upon u & ur loved ones..ameen

Ameen to your duas sister,JazakAllah khayr :)

revert2007

Love Fishing
As salamu 'alaikum

As long as TTI members are invisible,it means there are still on TTI. :)

Allah knows the best
As salamu 'alaikum