Brother From the U.S

Brother M

Salam

28 Yr old Muslim Palestinian decent. I live in the suburb of Cleveland, Ohio in the US. I was directed to this site by another member in a another forum. Keeping my intro short and sweet, now off to explore what this forum has to offer. Inshallah, I gain must knowledge from this site.

Brother M.

~niyqaabiy~

Sami'gna wa ato'gna
Thanks.

Question, Why are my reply posting in the other sections of the forum?

Is it "Where" or "Why"????

If it's "why", I dunno :girl3: but if it is "where"...it should be there, or perhaps it will be moderated first....hmmm.

Ask the mods.

AnAngelofWood

Thankful for my deen
Welcome Bro. assalumu aleykum, it is good to see someone else from Ohio here, even though you are still 4 to 6 hours from my area. I would imagine that there is a fairly large Muslim population in the Cleveland area. Is this correct? I'm discovering that the Muslim population in the Dayton is much larger than I ever realized. It's good to know. Al-hamdulillah :hijabi:

TheKnowledgeSeeker

A Believer In Heart
Salam

28 Yr old Muslim Palestinian decent. I live in the suburb of Cleveland, Ohio in the US. I was directed to this site by another member in a another forum. Keeping my intro short and sweet, now off to explore what this forum has to offer. Inshallah, I gain must knowledge from this site.

Brother M.

Welcome to our huge family the best family and hope you enjoy. Are there a lot of Muslim in Cleveland?

Jester

Hey Hey Hey!
Let's all part like the Red Sea!
I'm me! Jester Mc Funny! And my mock scepter, De Mcrolly!
We are, in the house...and ready to; Partay!

This was a great way to welcome a person, and I know so, for I am an introducter.
And behold! This is a welcoming message!
So, now that I've given my reply, I shall go back into a deep meditation
on the collective unconsciousness of cows...yeah!