brothers, plz Atheist asked me i need your help

ukhaari and Muslim narrate that Ibn Umar (may Allah be pleased with him) said that the Messenger of Allah (PBUH.) said:

‘I was ordered to fight people until they bear witness that there is no God but Allah and that Muhammad is his messenger, establish prayer and pay charity, but if they shall do so then they have made their blood prohibited for me and their judgement is with Allah.’

arrated Abu Juhaifa
I asked 'Ali, "Do you have anything Divine literature besides what is in the Qur'an?" Or, as Uyaina once said, "Apart from what the people have?" 'Ali said, "By Him Who made the grain split (germinate) and created the soul, we have nothing except what is in the Qur'an and the ability (gift) of understanding Allah's Book which He may endow a man with, and what is written in this sheet of paper." I asked, "What is on this paper?" He replied, "The legal regulations of Diya (Blood-money) and the (ransom for) releasing of the captives, and the judgment that no Muslim should be killed in Qisas (equality in punishment) for killing a Kafir (disbeliever).

Bukhari 4 : 53 : 35 =
Narrated Jabir bin Abdullah:
Allah's Apostle said, "Booty has been made legal for me."

Here is the verses from Quran Al-Anfall Q 008.001YUSUF ALI =
"They ask thee concerning (things taken as) spoils of war. Say: "(such) spoils are at the disposal of Allah and the Messenger: So fear Allah, and keep straight the relations between yourselves: Obey Allah and His Messenger, if ye do believe."

Allah & Prophet need 20% of the booty??? Where you can find other Holy Book with the similar verses as told in

Narrated Abdullah Ibn Abbas:
A blind man had a slave-mother who used to abuse the Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) and disparage him. He forbade her but she did not stop. He rebuked her but she did not give up her habit.
One night she began to slander the Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) and abuse him. So he took a dagger, placed it on her belly, pressed it, and killed her. A child who came between her legs was smeared with the blood that was there.
When the morning came, the Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) was informed about it. He assembled the people and said: I adjure by Allah the man who has done this action and I adjure him by my right to him that he should stand up".
Jumping over the necks of the people and trembling the man stood up.
He sat before the Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) and said:
"Apostle of Allah! I am her master; she used to abuse you and disparage you. I forbade her, but she did not stop, and I rebuked her, but she did not abandon her habit. I have two sons like pearls from her, and she was my companion. Last night she began to abuse and disparage you. So I took a dagger, put it on her belly and pressed it till I killed her."
Thereupon the Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) said: "Oh be witness, no retaliation is payable for her blood."

Bukhari 2 : 24 : 573 =
Narrated Abu Ma'bad: (the slave of Ibn Abbas) Allah's Apostle said to Muadh when he sent him to Yemen, "You will go to the people of the Scripture. So, when you reach there, invite them to testify that none has the right to be worshipped but Allah, and that Muhammad is His Apostle. And if they obey you in that, tell them that Allah has enjoined on them five prayers in each day and night. And if they obey you in that tell them that Allah has made it obligatory on them to pay the Zakat which will be taken from the rich among them and given to the poor among them. If they obey you in that, then avoid taking the best of their possessions, and be afraid of the curse of an oppressed person because there is no screen between his invocation and Allah."

Bukhari 3:39:531 =
Narrated Ibn 'Umar: Umar expelled the Jews and the Christians from Hijaz. When Allah's Apostle had conquered Khaibar, he wanted to expel the Jews from it as its land became the property of Allah, His Apostle, and the Muslims. Allah's Apostle intended to expel the Jews but they requested him to let them stay there on the condition that they would do the labor and get half of the fruits. Allah's Apostle told them, "We will let you stay on thus condition, as long as we wish." So, they (i.e. Jews) kept on living there until 'Umar forced them to go towards Taima' and Ariha'.

Bukhari 4 : 52 : 176 =
Narrated 'Abdullah bin 'Umar: Allah's Apostle said, "You (i.e. Muslims) will fight with the Jews till some of them will hide behind stones. The stones will (betray them) saying, 'O 'Abdullah (i.e. slave of Allah)! There is a Jew hiding behind me; so kill him' "
---

8. DOG vs MUHAMMAD.

Ask a question to the moslem and/or to yourself:
"Is islam allow to the moslem to keep the dog in their home?"
If they answer YES, that is mean they are NOT a good in islam. As the bad moslem, they are nice friend. They don't obey to what Muhammad command in Hadits to KILL THE DOG!!

Hadits Muslim :: Book 24 : Hadith 5248
Maimuna reported that one morning Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) was silent with grief. Maimuna said:
Allah's Messenger, I find a change in your mood today.
Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) said: Gabriel had promised me that he would meet me tonight, but he did not meet me. By Allah, he never broke his promises",
and Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) spent the day in this sad (mood). Then it occurred to him that there had been a puppy under their cot. He commanded and it was turned out. He then took some water in his hand and sprinkled it at that place.
When it was evening Gabriel met him and he said to him: "You promised me that you would meet me the previous night".
He said: Yes, but we do not enter a house in which there is a dog or a picture.
Then on that very morning he commanded the killing of the dogs until he announced that the dog kept for the orchards should also be killed, but he spared the dog meant for the protection of extensive fields (or big gardens).

Bukhari 4:539 =
Narrated Abu Talha:
The Prophet said, "Angels do not enter a house which has either a dog or a picture in it."

Bukhari 4:540 =
Narrated 'Abdullah bin 'Umar:
"Allah's Apostle ordered that the dogs should be killed."

So tell me my friend, do you have a nice puppy or dog in your home? Do you have the other moslem friend and he keep a dog in their home? So ask to them whether they aware with the verses above or not?? Tell me of their reaction after you let them know the verses above.
---------

----------------
plz my brother we have to stop Atheist
plz answer me
may Allah bless you

Parvaiz

:salam2:
Brother first of All be patient someone will answer you soon.I haven't got much what hes trying to ask if you can further clarify the first question.As the second question goes,when you enter Islam you need to remember that you have to follow each and every rule no matter how good or bad it seems .Here are 2 links about dog matters you can read and research on them .
http://www.islam-qa.com/en/ref/69777
http://islamqa.com/en/ref/159518

Secondly from my side even if we kill dogs (that also being full black ,you will be clarified about it in the links InshAllah) what do the non Muslims and atheist do ,here is one example done every year(People who talk about mercy themselves lack it)
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...3952082806.430661.154407627805&type=1&theater

Idris16

Akhi dont answer him anything! He is giving âyât and ahâdîth while he doesnt believe in Allâh the Most High Who Has Created us.

Perseveranze

Asalaamu Alaikum,

He's taking things out of context and twisting it. For literally all of them. For example; with the dog, that was known to be abrogated -

http://www.answering-christianity.com/bassam_zawadi/killing_of_dogs.htm

Also the first hadith looks like a mistranslation, or a misuse of words, I tried googling it but it only came up in Anti-Islam websites, with no authentic site showing that translation.

I honestly wouldn't waste my time with this guy, he's just lying to you.

a_stranger

Watering A Thirsty dog :

Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "While a man was walking on his way he became extremely thirsty. He found a well, he went down into it to drink water. Upon leaving it, he saw a dog which was panting out of thirst. His tongue was lolling out and he was eating moist earth from extreme thirst. The man thought to himself: `This dog is extremely thirsty as I was.' So he descended into the well, filled up his leather sock with water, and holding it in his teeth, climbed up and quenched the thirst of the dog. Allah appreciated his action and forgave his sins". The Companions asked: "Shall we be rewarded for showing kindness to the animals also?'' He (PBUH) said, "A reward is given in connection with every living creature".

Fiyazya

Allah (s.w.t) only took protection of Quran and not hadith, which means we cannot believe in the teachings of hadith being blind sighted, some parts of the hadiths indeed are corrupted.

So is that hadith about the dog genuine ?

I don't believe so, cause if it was the case then Allah would not have created dogs in the first place, besides in Surah Al Kahf Allah did mention of "Men of the cave" having a dog as a pet and Allah(s.w.t) also kept the dog alive for the same period as those men were.

Please before accepting a particular hadith cross check it with what Quran has to say and be reasoning of it.

Fiyazya

@a_stranger

Are you implying that hadith is also protected by Allah as well ? cause i'm not going to believe that if i'm the odd one out in the entire world. Hadiths have a lot of teaching that are not just in contradiction to the sayings of Quran, but also there are some hadiths that contradict other hadiths even if they are of the same origin.

Besides i can state to you a lot of hadiths that a muslim can never and i mean never choose to obey for the least of reasons being his own inner conscience questioning his own faith.

There is no such thing called as Science of Hadith, we must cross check hadiths against the Quran and only accept it if its in harmony with the Quran. Remember those were highest in the ranking of Jewish clerics i.e the rabbis who lead others astray, if you're gonna blindly follow hadith just b'coz the majority of the Muslims do, or b'coz your moolah next door does, you are going to land yourself in hot water.

Besides in these days when they are trying to bring in this New Age elements into Islam, its good for us to be cautious and reason things before we choose to accept or deny them.

rahman2040

Allah (s.w.t) only took protection of Quran and not hadith, which means we cannot believe in the teachings of hadith being blind sighted, some parts of the hadiths indeed are corrupted.

So is that hadith about the dog genuine ?

I don't believe so, cause if it was the case then Allah would not have created dogs in the first place, besides in Surah Al Kahf Allah did mention of "Men of the cave" having a dog as a pet and Allah(s.w.t) also kept the dog alive for the same period as those men were.

Please before accepting a particular hadith cross check it with what Quran has to say and be reasoning of it.

The people of the cave followed a different shariah to that of muslims today who follow the shariah of Muhammad pbuh, the SEAL of all prophets.
If the quran said keep dogs but hadith said don't keep dogs then it would be.a contradiction. Quran is silent and hadith says not to keep them at home. So we follow the hadith. We are not contradicting the Quran because the Quran doesn't say anything about this.

Alhamdulillah Allah has given us a pure deen. The least you HAVE TO, without doubt, accept is the historical establishment of ahadeeth. Which ever manner you wish to see the ahadeeth, you have to accept them as historical documents. If you deny that, you deny the historic preservation of Quran as well, since oral preservation is only attested by the recorded ahadeeth. For anyone to attest to Quran's authenticity, one has to attest to the historical context it was revealed in. Otherwise, there is no one to stop anyone from making a completely vile context to its revelation.

In the ahadeeth we get all the contextual evidence of how Rasulullah understood Quran and preached it. If our texts were to be perserved as the biblical sources then these ahadeeth would be included as the part of the last bible. It is immense blessing of Allah that we have Allah's words in Quran, and its narative in hadeeth.

So while you establish your theoram, please explain completely whose common sense are we looking at. It is common sense for a modern liberated woman to have the right to wear bikini, while modesty demands that the requires of a common sense is to have civil clothing which does not expose ones awrah.

It is in such fitrah, that Quran's statements and the narrative of Hadeeth explains the rulings of religion.
CHECK LINK HERE..
www.islamic-awareness.org/Are There Any Early Hadiths .htm

rahman2040

Hadith History

Do not accept anything that you have no knowledge of. Surely the hearing, the sight and the mind you are responsible for." (Quran, 17:36)
The above verse does wonders for the students of GOD's religion, it always reminds them what the "criteria" is for accepting and upholding what is peddled to them as "law" from above.

We, as human beings, are commanded by the Lord to use our senses (sight, hearing and mind) so that we may ascertain the truth from the falsehood…Blind following is NOT allowed in the Quran and it is given as a sign of disbelief:

"And the example of those who reject is that who REPEATS 'Yan3iq' only what he hears of calls and sounds. Deaf, dumb, and blind; they do not understand" (Quran 2:171)

In fact, the Quran preaches the opposite to BLIND following and emphasizes on "Thought" and "Contemplation" since that is the only road to true appreciation of the message the Quran has brought.

"If we revealed this Quran to a mountain, you would see it trembling, crumbling, out of reverence for GOD. We cite these examples for the people, that they may THINK." (Quran, 59:21)

History of Hadith:

The word "Hadith" is inseparable from today's Islam and can best be translated as "Sayings" of the Prophet or his companions.

Hadith is accepted as the 2nd source of Islam (the Quran being 1st) and has been well established into an entire science where people spend a lifetime merely studying the "Hadith" and its compilations.

Muslims are taught that the Prophet Mohammed brought the Quran with him as well as his sayings "Hadith" and actions "Sunna". The Muslims believe that these pillars are inseparable and that Islam cannot stand at all if any of these pillars are taken out.

What may come as a surprise to most, is that "Hadith" was not actually compiled and reviewed until over two hundred years after Mohammed's death, first by Imam Bukhari (d. 256/870), then Muslim (d. 261/875), Abu Daud (d. 275/888), Tirmidhi (d. 270/883), Ibn Maja (d. 273/886), and al-Nasa'i (d. 303/915).

In his opening statement, Bukhari (considered to be the #1 source of authentic Hadith) states that out of nearly 600,000 Hadith's which were known to him at the time, he could only record 7,397 as being authentic from the prophet. This is a recognition by the upholders of Hadith that at least 98.76%, of what people are led to believe is the 2nd revelation to the Quran and a major source of Islamic law, is pure lies!.

What people also fail to realize is that the history of Hadith itself has been overlooked and is treated as if the revelations were written down at the time of the Prophet for record keeping. In fact, the record books indicate that there was a BAN on the writing of Hadith ordered by the Prophet himself and upheld for nearly 100 years thereafter.

"The prophet said:'Do not write anything from me EXCEPT QURAN. Whoever wrote, must destroy it" (Muslim, Zuhd 72; Hanbel3/12,21,39)

The above "Hadith" is recognized and accepted by Hadith scholars the world over, however, their justification for the ban is that the prophet feared that the "Hadith" and Quran would be intermingled into one book and this ban was simply a safeguard.

What these same scholars fail to explain is WHY the same ban was still in-place nearly 30 years after the prophet's death and AFTER the Quran was supposedly compiled!

Zayd Ibn Thabit visited the Khalifa Mu'aawiya (more than 30 years after the Prophet's death), and told him a story about the Prophet. Mu'aawiya liked the story and ordered someone to write it down. But Zayd said, "The messenger of God ordered us never to write anything of his Hadith." (Reported by Ibn Hanbal)

According to the history books of Islam, the ban on writing "Hadith" was only lifted some 80 years after the Prophet had passed away by Omar Bin Abdulaziz (the grandson of Omar Bin Al-Khatab). In fact, the irony of the matter is that Omar Bin al-Khatab himself was vehemently opposed to the writing of any religion revelations EXCEPT the Quran:

Omar Bin Al-Khatab is recorded as saying: 'I wanted to write the traditions (Sun'an), and I remembered a people who were before you, they wrote other books to follow and abandoned the book of GOD. And I will never, I swear, replace GOD's book with anything' (Reported by Jami' Al-Bayan 1/67)

As we mentioned before, within a short span of 200 years from the Prophet's death (only 130 years from the lifting of the ban) there were over 600,000 Hadith's floating around at the time of Bukhari which were all attributed to the Prophet. Bukhari himself admitted to spending nearly 40 years studying the Hadith's and could only verify the chain of transmission from 1.24% of the total!.

Problems with Hadith:

Bukhari and those who came after him spent years and years in the research and filtration of Hadith's until it became its own science. Bukhari was quickly followed by Muslim (d. 261/875), Abu Daud (d. 275/888), Tirmidhi (d. 270/883), Ibn Maja (d. 273/886), and Al-Nasa'I (d. 303/915) as the most recognized compilers in this field.

Although it may be a comfort to Muslims reading this to know that a filtration process was undertaken by the above mentioned scholars, it must be clarified as to exactly WHAT this filtration process was:

San'ad (Chain of Transmission)

Bukhari relied upon the self-invented art of "Transmission" for which he states that a "Hadith" may be accepted as authentic or rejected based on WHOM the Hadith is coming from.

Bukhari made a study of the Prophet's companions and established that they were all trustworthy. He then asked about people who came after them, and if the public "hearsay" was that this or that person was reputable, then Bukhari had no problem accepting a "Hadith" transmitted from that source.

To get over the obstacle of "objectivity" and the fact that Hadith was based mainly on "hearsay", Bukhari found a very convenient Hadith (which Islamic scholars still quote) that gives the companions of the prophet and all Hadith narrators super-human abilities which enabled them to memorize word for word the sayings of the prophet without loss or distortion.

Although the above may not sound scientific or even objective to many, it is a factual method which was used to obtain the 2nd source of Islamic law.

While very few outsiders have been able to question the authenticity of the Quran, the Hadith has not been so lucky!.

Many opposing groups and other religions have made it a practice to embarrass Muslims by quoting "dubious" Hadith's which compare a Woman to a Donkey (the Hadith on what stops Prayer) or that the Majority of Women will go to Hell! (Hadith about Isra & Mi'raj).

Muslims typically react to the above accusations by becoming angry and evasive, saying that these people want only to "Slander" the Prophet. What these same Muslims fail to realize is that the "TRUTH" can withstand any amount of questioning and cross-examination.

More Problems with Hadith:

If it were only embarrassment that the Hadith causes, we would not have a problem. The effects of this subjective "hearsay" are far far greater.

Human beings are born with the natural tendency to be inquisitive. Anyone who has children will know that no matter how many times you tell them "no", they will still try to touch a hot pan or play with the dirt to understand WHY they should not. This is a GOD given mechanism that our Lord has bestowed on the human species to let us expand our knowledge and only accept what we understand and know.

When Muslims were ruling an living by the Quran, there was no problem with this natural human tendency for curiosity since the Quran had an answer to every question…Muslims at that time witnessed an intellectual growth unparalleled in the history of Arabia or even the world at that time…

The tendency to question and inquire led Muslim children to grow-up in an atmosphere where NOTHING was off-limits and nothing was taboo. Their questioning simply developed an unlimited appetite for knowledge, which was only fed by discoveries and advancements in just about every field.

Then, a few hundred years after the Quran had fueled an "intellectual" revolution in the Muslim minds…Something began to change…

The widespread introduction of "Hadith" and its popularity with the masses began to slowly create problems with the education of Muslims. Hadith was not even to be compared on the same plain as the Quran due to its inferior language and its basis on "hearsay" and "conjecture".

Propagators of Hadith were nearly always cornered by sincere Muslim students who wanted explanations for obvious contradictions and illogical contents.

We can only assume that the establishment of Hadith as a source of Islamic law was only achieved many centuries after its initial gathering by Bukhari and others ONLY by having it forced on the Muslim masses with a rejection for scrutiny or questioning.

Muslim school children today are taught from a very early age not to question or over analyze their sources for religion as they might be incurring the wrath of GOD and walking the path of Hell.

Student's questions are typically answered with statements like: 'Are you BETTER that the previous generations who fought with the Prophet?', or 'Do you hate the Prophet that you QUESTION his Sunnah?'.

With such a barrage of accusations, young Muslim students learn for early on to simply accept what they are given without thought or questions…And when they are older, they simply repeat to the younger generation what was told to them about going to Hell and disrespecting the Prophet…The cycle goes on!.

The REAL Story:

Although the historical data in itself leaves much to be desired…The real story is far more dangerous than may be expected.

"When our verses are recited for them, those who do not expect to meet us would say, 'Bring a Quran other than this, or change it.' Say (O Muhammad), 'I cannot change it on my own initiative. I simply follow what is revealed to me. I fear, if I disobey my Lord, the retribution of a terrible day.' ...Who is more wicked than one who invents lies about God, or rejects His revelations? The guilty never succeed. Yet, they idolize beside God those who possess no power to harm them or benefit them, and say, 'These are our intercessors with God.' ...such is idol-worship." (Quran, 10:15-18)

The above verse clearly states that the people who's hearts did not believe the message from GOD asked the Prophet to bring a "different" Quran, or even "change" it.

And Mohammed's response was: 'I CANNOT change it, I simply FOLLOW what is revealed to me!'.

The Prophet could not "make-up" his own religion to suite the desires of all those around him….He was COMMANDED to adhere to the Quran and nothing but the Quran.

Yet, it seems that after Mohammed's death, those who's hearts did not really accept the message that he brought started to in-fact "change" the Quran by adding to it.

It seems these people who were spreading false teachings and attributing them to GOD did not heed the Prophet's warning:

"Shall I seek OTHER THAN THE GOD as a source of law, when He has revealed THIS BOOK FULLY DETAILED? ....The word of your Lord is COMPLETE, in truth and justice. Nothing shall abrogate His words; He is the hearer, the omniscient. Yet, if you obey the majority of people, they will take you away from the path of The God. That is because they follow CONJECTURE, and they fail to think." (Quran, 6:114-116)

The Prophet taught people NOT to seek other than GOD as their source of law since He had revealed a FULLY DETAILED book!.

The Prophet also warned people not to listen to what the MAJORITY have to say, because he knew that they only follow CONJECTURE!.

Yet, despite all these clear warnings, the people after Mohammed could not resist to make false claims that the Quran was NOT detailed, and that it needed a mish-mash of hearsay to interpret.

They claimed that although the Quran was complete (as per GOD's statement), it still did not cover all the areas of jurisprudence that needed covering.

Perhaps they did not reflect upon the following verse:

"And We have sent down the Book to you as a CLARITY FOR EVERYTHING, and a guidance and mercy and good news for those who Submit." (Quran 16:89)

In light of such evidence, it is extremely difficult for any sincere followers of GOD to simply turn their backs to what the Quran has to say and hand their destinies over to people for whom GOD was not enough.

The BEST 'Hadith':

For those who still have a desire to hold onto 'Hadith' after all the evidence presented...there is just ONE Hadith that we deem to be authentic and also encourage all people to goto:

"The GOD has revealed herein the best Hadith; a book that is consistent, and points out both ways. The skins of those who reverence their Lord cringe therefrom, then their skins and their hearts soften up for The GOD's message. Such is The GOD's guidance; He bestows it upon whoever wills. As for those sent astray by The GOD, nothing can guide them." (39:23)

Conclusion:

Idol worship, or associating partners with GOD, is the only unforgivable sin that is mentioned in the Quran. Yet, it seems that for the majority of us, our minds cannot accept GOD Alone!.

"The God DOES NOT FORGIVE that partners be established with Him, but He forgives other than that to whom He wishes" (4/48)

And the ultimate litmus test can only be:

When The God ALONE is mentioned, the hearts of those who do not believe in the hereafter shrink with aversion. But when idols are mentioned besides Him, they rejoice (39:45).

Did talking about upholding the Quran Alone bother you?. Or does your heart really believe?.

"They are the ones who examine all words, then follow the best. These are the ones whom GOD has guided; these are the ones who possess intelligence." (39:18)
Imam Bukhari (died in 256H/870A.D), was well known for his compilation of Hadith/Sayings attributed to the prophet (peace be upon him). Al-Bukahri is considered by the majority of Muslims to be the 2nd source for Islam after the holy Book and is used by the majority to 'explain' the revelations of the Quran by showing what the prophet and his companions used to do/say.

When GOD says in His book: 'Obey GOD and obey the Messenger', the Muslims take GOD to be represented by the Quran and the Messenger to be represented by Bukhari and the Hadiths.

The prophet (peace be upon him) delivered to us the holy Quran by receiving its inspiration for many years.

"Say, 'Whose testimony is the greatest?' Say, 'GOD's. He is the witness between me and you that this Quran has been inspired to me, to preach it to you and whomever it reaches. Indeed, you bear witness that there are other gods beside GOD.' Say, 'I do not testify as you do; there is only one god, and I disown your idolatry.' (6:19)

Some of the people around the prophet at the time of revelation were very disturbed by the words of the Quran and even asked the prophet to bring them sayings 'other' than the book:

"When our revelations are recited to them, those who do not expect to meet us say, 'Bring a Quran other than this, or change it!' Say, 'I cannot possibly change it on my own. I simply follow what is revealed to me. I fear, if I disobey my Lord, the retribution of an awesome day.' (10:15)

Yet, the prophet could not help these people by changing the words of the Quran to suite their desires...he could only deliver the message as it was inspired to him and to them, for the Quran is a book unlike any other:

"Say: If men and jinn should combine together to bring the like of this Quran, they could not bring the like of it, though some of them were aiders of others. " (17:88)

So, when the people of the time listened to the words 'obey GOD & obey the Messenger', they understood that the words of GOD were being revealed through the person of the Messenger, and that to accept and obey these words was to obey and accept GOD Himself!.

After all, the words of GOD were unlike anything they had heard of before...

"When you read the Quran, we place between you and those who do not believe in the Hereafter an invisible barrier. We place shields around their minds, to prevent them from understanding it, and deafness in their ears. And when you preach your Lord, using the Quran alone, they run away in aversion." (17:45-46)

After the death of the prophet (peace be upon him), the people who had fought his message and the words of GOD saw that this was a 'no win' situation for them, and that the words of GOD would capture the hearts of every believing man and women filling them with justice, equality, tolerance, peace, and freedom.

Yet, even with the spreading of the message, GOD had predicted the inevitable:

"We have permitted the enemies of every prophet - human and alien devils - to inspire to each other fancy words, in order to deceive. Had your Lord willed, they would not have done it. You shall disregard them and their fabrications. This is to let the minds of those who do not believe in the Hereafter listen to such fabrications, and accept them, and thus expose their real convictions. " (6:112-113)

Enter the 'Hadith' collectors and narrators...

These were people who could not be satisfied with the words of GOD Alone and were searching for new gods to replace those that Islam had destroyed.

Bukhari was one such person...

Being born 200 years after the prophet's death (peace be upon him), Bukhari went to perform a task that none of the native Arabs had dared to do...He collected the Hadiths under the guise of 'complementing' the Quran, when in reality his true mission was to undermine and destroy its message with those of his masters!.

Just like Paul (not Jesus) is the father of today's Christianity, so it is that Bukhari (and not the prophet) is the true head of what we call 'Islam' in its present form!.

It is time for Muslims to WAKE-UP and realize that their religion has been hijacked for the last 1,000 years by the enemies of the prophet, and that tyrannical and brutal regimes are a model image of what Bukhari and his colleagues had intended for Islam...They could not destroy the Quran, but they found another way to distort GOD's great message to mankind.

Will we continue to propagate these lies?

Or will we take a stand against the idols that wish to discredit GOD & His Messenger's words?

Below is a sample of what GOD's enemies have been propagating:

Narrated Hudayfh Ibn al-Yaman: Prophet said: "There will come rulers after me who do not guide to my guidance and do not practice my Sunnah, and the hearts of some them are the hearts of Satans but they are in the body of human." I said: "What should we do at that time?" Prophet (PBUH) said: "You should just listen to them and obey those rulers. No matter if the hurt you and take your wealth, you should follow them and obey them."

Reference: Sahih Muslim, Chapter of al-Imaarah (chapter 33 for the Arabic version), Section of necessity of joining the majority, 1980 Edition, Arabic version (Saudi Arabia), v3, p1476, Tradition #52.

Beware that our prophet's complaint on judgment day does not include you:

"And the messenger said, 'My Lord, my people have deserted this Quran.' (25:30)

http://www.*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!.com/forum/showthread.php?68791-Dogs-in-hadith-and-Quran/page6

Fiyazya

Brother, thanks for your patience for such a lengthy reply, but it wasn't needed.

Some logical points would have sufficed.

You say denying the preservation of hadith is equal to denying the preservation of Quran ? i'm not taking that for the simple reasons being...

1)Hadith does not speak of its protection and the fact that we have multiple authors other than Bukhari, proving that unauthenticated hadiths have been created with the intention to corrupt Islam.

2)Hadiths contradict each other, for example Sahih Bukhari 1:4:159 states that prophet Muhammad has seen Allah(s.w.t) but there is another hadith i.e Sahih Muslim 1:334 which states that Muhammad has not seen Allah(s.w.t)

Remember, Islam is submission of your will to Allah(s.w.t) not you submitting your will to Prophet Muhammad, Bukhari, your Ulema...or the will of the masses; and if Allah(s.w.t) is the one to whom we submit our will that it is Allah(s.w.t) who decides what Islam is not Prophet Muhammad, Buhkari, Ulemas or the Muslim masses. It is Allah(s.w.t) who will resurrect you from your grave and judge you on the day of Qiyamah and no one else, so its good for soul that we take what Allah(s.w.t) wants from us through his own words from his own book i.e the Quran and if want other sources like hadith for more enlightenment, its better that we cross check them against the Quran and be of reasoning before accepting.

islamerica

1 Ummah under God
Are you really a Muslim or a troll? I belief is leaning towards the latter. From your posts, either your a troll or a hadith rejector. If you are the later than you are from the misguided sect of al-Qur’aaniyyeen and this one is for you:

http://islamqa.com/en/ref/3440

Fiyazya

@islamerica

So i become a "hadith rejector" or a "troll" if i ask you to follow hadith after cross checking it against the Quran ? I don't think i can comprehend your wisdom.

BTW can't i label you as a disbeliever of Quran for refuting to cross check it against hadith for guidance ?

islamerica

1 Ummah under God
@islamerica

BTW can't i label you as a disbeliever of Quran for refuting to cross check it against hadith for guidance ?

He who obeys the Messenger has indeed obeyed Allaah [al-Nisa’ 4:80]

Your questions about hadith stem from your lack of understanding of the science of hadith. Allah said He will protect His deen, that includes the Sunnah and hadith. It is in the Quran that Allah states We have revealed this and something like it. That something is the sunnah and hadith (recorded sayings) for the Prophet (s). Have you forgotten that he was an illiterate man in whose mouth words put as told in the Quran, he was the commentary, the living example of the Quran. Allah protected all of that. You need to first read up on the science of the hadith and secondly talk to the scholars of the hadith to clear your misunderstandings. Posting on forums won't get you anywhere.

Here is a start: http://muttaqun.com/scienceofhadith.html

rahman2040

@islamerica

So i become a "hadith rejector" or a "troll" if i ask you to follow hadith after cross checking it against the Quran ? I don't think i can comprehend your wisdom.

Sahih Bukhari (English)
Volume 1, Book 4, Number 159:
Narrated Ibn 'Abbas:

The Prophet performed ablution by washing the body parts only once.

Sahih Muslim
Book 001, Number 0334:

It is narrated on the authority of Ibn 'Abbas that he (the Holy Prophet) saw (Allah) with, his heart.
----------
Nowhere does Prophet Muhammad (saas) say that he actually saw Allah (swt). One hadith, which some people claim implies this, has been unanimously rejected by Islamic scholars. According to the Ahl al-Sunnah, anyone claiming to have seen Allah (swt) before they die is a liar. In one hadith, our Prophet (saas) states: éNone of you will see our Lord before he dies" (Muslim).

Dear sir,

That you are slandering generations of pious, learned men who spent their entire lives collecting and authenticating the hadiths, to the extent that we now have well over 300,000 sahih hadiths rigorously authenticated, is not a good thing for you (or anyone) to be doing. It strikes me as a reflection of the iconoclastic individualism of the 21st century which has made its way to a level of social consciousness, such that everyone thinks their opinions innately have value even if they're commenting on a topic that people over the last 1400 years have devoted their entire lives to studying without reaching a level of perfect expertise.

I strongly recommend that you do not simply read hadiths solo, because this is a really bad way to learn things; read hadiths with exegesis only, or do not read them, but read verdicts that stem from the hadiths.

You could also read 'The Preservation of Hadith' by Ibrahim Madini to get a better idea of what they are and how they were preserved over the generations.

The analogy doesn't hold- because the Bible's various verses do not have chains of narrators with measurable authenticity. So it's not true in the case of the ahadeeth that they "may have come from anyone". Rather we know exactly who they came from, and we know their life story, and we know to what extent we can rely on their trustworthiness, and we can characterize very precisely the authenticity of every hadith and account for it.

And when I say "we... we... we.... " I mean the scholars of ahaadeeth who also have authentic chains of teachers in the science and not random lay-people reading translations of the gist of the ahaadeeth and deciding based on whims and cultural programming which "makes sense" or not.

I wish you well, and hope that you enter Islam with all due haste, and follow it as best as you are able.
==========
Muhammad bin Ka'b al-Qurzi states that when some of the Companions asked the Holy Prophet,: 'Did you ever see your Lord? he replied: I have seen Him twice with my heart." (Ibn Abi Hatim) Ibn Jarir has related this very tradition, thus: "He said: I have not seen Him with the eye, but with the heart twice. "
==========
www.islamic-awareness.org/Are There Any Early Hadiths .htm
www.islamic-awareness.org/History of hadith - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.htm

Allah knows best

a_stranger

If you reject hadith then you are distorting your true ubodia to your creator , you will never pray as our prophet salla Allah alaihi wa sallam did, you can 't fast as he did, you will not do anything as should be..... How then you practice Islam? are going to invent something according to your own desires. Please study Quran again you can't without Hadith.

Fiyazya

@ a_stranger

I never said i'm a hadith rejector, so stop jumping to conclusion especially when they are seriously wrong. I'm of those who does not believe in the entirety of it to be authenticate, but accept those teachings as long as they are in harmony with Quran and its going stay this way.

This is the first thread i'm posting on being a new member to TTI and its already turning out to be a debate which i don't want to run into, so please let us end it here on a good note.

Salam !

a_stranger

AlhamduliAllah , I pray that Allah accept our deads and gather us with our prophet salla Allah alaihi wa sallam in Janna.Sorry if I said anything wrong . I have no intention to offend you. AstagfuruAllah.

mashaa Allah you are awesome my brothers and sisters, may Allah helo you Amen may Allah bless you , may Allah grant you the happiness
jazakom Allah khayran
baraka Allah fikom
shokran khatheeran
i dont have the power to tell you how i am very happy
you are awesome
thanks a lot