brothers, plz Atheist asked me i need your help

but plz i want more explaining about this Hadith :‘I was ordered to fight people until they bear witness that there is no God but Allah and that Muhammad is his messenger, establish prayer and pay charity, but if they shall do so then they have made their blood prohibited for me and their judgement is with Allah.’

sachin4islam

mashaa Allah you are awesome my brothers and sisters, may Allah helo you Amen may Allah bless you , may Allah grant you the happiness
jazakom Allah khayran
baraka Allah fikom
shokran khatheeran
i dont have the power to tell you how i am very happy
you are awesome
thanks a lot

Assalamu Alaikum: Br.

Engaging in debates needs empowerment with knowledge. As such you should avoid arguing with Non-Muslims and Atheists. These people have no limits in playing with words. I had been very recently in constant debates with Atheists and few days back I left all these futile confrontations. They left me floating in doubts. Thanks to an excerpt from a book ''The Road to Macca'' that it revitalized my Imaan and faith.

Regards.

a_stranger

السلام عليكم
Debates harden hearts, while studying Quran and Sunna with open hearts make hearts tender and peaceful. Many things in Islam become more clear if one continue to practice Islam (pray with kushoo as much as one can, do the good that we can ) and read Quran study hadiths. Yes we will have questions but we should be patient to find the answers.

rahman2040

but plz i want more explaining about this Hadith :‘I was ordered to fight people until they bear witness that there is no God but Allah and that Muhammad is his messenger, establish prayer and pay charity, but if they shall do so then they have made their blood prohibited for me and their judgement is with Allah.’

Brothers and sisters plz dont confuse and go out of context, we need to go with the context and understand it properly. plz check with many Scholors who who have made it easy with COMMENTARY.
Ex: if a person says my father hit me with belt. that doesn't mean this person is right, the context may be this person has robbed money of his father. we need to understand the situation of that time...

Bukhaari and Muslim narrate that Ibn Umar (may Allah be pleased with him) said that the Messenger of Allah (PBUH.) said:

‘I was ordered to fight people until they bear witness that there is no God but Allah and that Muhammad is his messenger, establish prayer and pay charity, but if they shall do so then they have made their blood prohibited for me and their judgement is with Allah.’

iv- To teach a lesson to those who dishonour a treaty or transgress against the Muslim majority. Allah says in regard to those who reject the just law of equity and reform :

‘But if they violate their oaths after their covenant, and attack your religion with disapproval and criticism then fight (you) the leaders of disbelief - surely their oaths are nothing to them-so that they may stop (evil action).’

(Surat-at-Tawbah, ayah 12)

Also Allah says:

‘And if two parties or groups among the believers fall into fighting, then make peace between them both, but if one of them rebels against the other, then fight you (all) against the one that which rebels till it complies with the Command of Allah; then if it complies, then make reconciliation between them justly, and be equitable. Verily Allah loves those who are equitable.’

(Surah Al-Hujuraat (49), ayah 9)

War is strictly forbidden for any other reason

War for purposes other than these humane and beneficial ones is not permissible. This is absolutely clear because Islam follows the word fighting with the phrase "In the cause of Allah". One will not find in any Islamic text the word fighting or jihad (struggle) not accompanied by the phrase "in the cause of Allah". This is because Allah has declared the prohibition of all forms of fighting that have an ignoble motive behind them. This prohibition was confirmed by the many Ahaadeeth, and was recorded in the histories and biographies of the followers of the Prophets (PBUH.) - those who did not seek anything with their fighting except the pleasure of the Almighty alone, and the realisation of the aforementioned aims.

LInk
http://web.youngmuslims.ca/online_library/books/peace_in_islam/index.htm
Also check
http://ahadith.co.uk/sixtysultaniyya.php?tid=5
http://infad.usim.edu.my/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=3446
http://theunjustmedia.com/Islamic Perspectives/Feb10/Why Be Worried By Jihad.htm
Allah knows best

a_stranger

Very well said:

((War for purposes other than these humane and beneficial ones is not permissible. This is absolutely clear because Islam follows the word fighting with the phrase "In the cause of Allah". One will not find in any Islamic text the word fighting or jihad (struggle) not accompanied by the phrase "in the cause of Allah". This is because Allah has declared the prohibition of all forms of fighting that have an ignoble motive behind them. This prohibition was confirmed by the many Ahaadeeth, and was recorded in the histories and biographies of the followers of the Prophets (PBUH.) - those who did not seek anything with their fighting except the pleasure of the Almighty alone, and the realisation of the aforementioned aims.))

Yes fighting in the cause of Allah means fighting to promote values of absolute justice, human dignity, high morality , brotherhood ,sincerity......it is a fight against evil, greed, arrogance ......all that is making life of people Miserable.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

We do not battle with atheist. We have had these discussions before.

Brothers and sisters...atheists are those who are arrogant. They like to splice and dice words to reaffirm who they are. They have not the humility to bend the knee.

How can they listen to our words? They can not. How can a blind man see the light? How can a deaf man hear the adan?

They are not interested in seeking knowledge. It is their way or no way at all.

sachin4islam

السلام عليكم
Debates harden hearts, while studying Quran and Sunna with open hearts make hearts tender and peaceful. Many things in Islam become more clear if one continue to practice Islam (pray with kushoo as much as one can, do the good that we can ) and read Quran study hadiths. Yes we will have questions but we should be patient to find the answers.

Walikum Assalam. Sis.

You missed one point, which I iterate,Empower yourself with a potential knowledge to combat Atheists and Non-Muslims. As a Muslim can we play game of manipulating words?.

Regards.

sachin4islam

Assalaam walaikum,

We do not battle with atheist. We have had these discussions before.

Brothers and sisters...atheists are those who are arrogant. They like to splice and dice words to reaffirm who they are. They have not the humility to bend the knee.

How can they listen to our words? They can not. How can a blind man see the light? How can a deaf man hear the adan?

They are not interested in seeking knowledge. It is their way or no way at all.

Walikum Assalam: Aapa.

This is their special feature. Very true.

Regards.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

You are correct brother on one level. Islam is the most compelling of arguments. The simplicity of it is profound. Once it enters your heart you can not let go.

But..those who play with words..do they really understand or wish to understand...have they not allowed themselves to be trapped by the hardness wrapped around their hearts.

The invitation comes from Allah.

With deep and enduring respect, beloved brother,

your aapa

sachin4islam

Assalamu Alaikum.

And Atheism evolved with evolution of theory of natural selection by Charles Darwin. Before that where were they?. Today Darwinism is outdated and a new theory ''Modern synthetic theory of evolution'' is in practice. Tomorrow,a new theory replacing this latest version of concept of evolution. Atheists are blinder than those who are physically blind.

Regards.

sachin4islam

Assalaam walaikum,

You are correct brother on one level. Islam is the most compelling of arguments. The simplicity of it is profound. Once it enters your heart you can not let go.

But..those who play with words..do they really understand or wish to understand...have they not allowed themselves to be trapped by the hardness wrapped around their hearts.

The invitation comes from Allah.

With deep and enduring respect, beloved brother,

your aapa

Thanks for these so soft words.My pleasure Dear Aapa.

Regards.

a_stranger

Wa alaikim alsalam bro

I don't think we need to play with words if we have enough knoweldge , and some intelligence ........but most of us ( speaking about myself) don't have enough knoweldge .....we need to understand Quran with Tafseer and Hadith , we need to study sera(life of the prophet salla Allah alaihi wa salla) and for those who closed their hearts we can do nothing.

Wa alaikim alsallam

sachin4islam

Wa alaikim alsalam bro

I don't think we need to play with words if we have enough knoweldge , and some intelligence ........but most of us ( speaking about myself) don't have enough knoweldge .....we need to understand Quran with Tafseer and Hadith , we need to study sera(life of the prophet salla Allah alaihi wa salla) and for those who closed their hearts we can do nothing.

Wa alaikim alsallam

Assalamu Alaikum: Sis.

My dear sister,perhaps you seemed to have ever debated them. Just once taste their vague philosophy,everything would be explicit to you.

As an example,I placed at the concerned forum,a miraculous embryological fact from Quran,they played so much with words twisting and turning the verse that had I been not knowledgeable on human embryology,my mind would been washed out.

Regards.

a_stranger

إِنَّ الَّذِينَ حَقَّتْ عَلَيْهِمْ كَلِمَتُ رَبِّكَ لَا يُؤْمِنُونَ
Those against whom the word of thy Lord hath been verified would not believe-*!
Chapter 10 Jonah سورة يونس - Yunus: Verse 97
وَلَوْ جَاءَتْهُمْ كُلُّ آيَةٍ حَتَّىٰ يَرَوُا الْعَذَابَ الْأَلِيمَ
Even if every Sign was brought unto them,- until they see (for themselves) the penalty grievous.*!

Quran

a_stranger

Chapter 10 Jonah سورة يونس - Yunus: Verse 42
وَمِنْهُمْ مَنْ يَسْتَمِعُونَ إِلَيْكَ ۚ أَفَأَنْتَ تُسْمِعُ الصُّمَّ وَلَوْ كَانُوا لَا يَعْقِلُونَ
Among them are some who (pretend to) listen to thee: But canst thou make the deaf to hear,- even though they are without understanding?*!
Chapter 10 Jonah سورة يونس - Yunus: Verse 43
وَمِنْهُمْ مَنْ يَنْظُرُ إِلَيْكَ ۚ أَفَأَنْتَ تَهْدِي الْعُمْيَ وَلَوْ كَانُوا لَا يُبْصِرُونَ
And among them are some who look at thee: but canst thou guide the blind,- even though they will not see?*!

I pray that Allah subhanahu wa taala keep faith firm in our hearts ,

Assalamu Alaikum: Br.

Engaging in debates needs empowerment with knowledge. As such you should avoid arguing with Non-Muslims and Atheists. These people have no limits in playing with words. I had been very recently in constant debates with Atheists and few days back I left all these futile confrontations. They left me floating in doubts. Thanks to an excerpt from a book ''The Road to Macca'' that it revitalized my Imaan and faith.

Regards.
barakka Allah fik, sholran kteeeeer

Brothers and sisters plz dont confuse and go out of context, we need to go with the context and understand it properly. plz check with many Scholors who who have made it easy with COMMENTARY.
Ex: if a person says my father hit me with belt. that doesn't mean this person is right, the context may be this person has robbed money of his father. we need to understand the situation of that time...

Bukhaari and Muslim narrate that Ibn Umar (may Allah be pleased with him) said that the Messenger of Allah (PBUH.) said:

‘I was ordered to fight people until they bear witness that there is no God but Allah and that Muhammad is his messenger, establish prayer and pay charity, but if they shall do so then they have made their blood prohibited for me and their judgement is with Allah.’

iv- To teach a lesson to those who dishonour a treaty or transgress against the Muslim majority. Allah says in regard to those who reject the just law of equity and reform :

‘But if they violate their oaths after their covenant, and attack your religion with disapproval and criticism then fight (you) the leaders of disbelief - surely their oaths are nothing to them-so that they may stop (evil action).’

(Surat-at-Tawbah, ayah 12)

Also Allah says:

‘And if two parties or groups among the believers fall into fighting, then make peace between them both, but if one of them rebels against the other, then fight you (all) against the one that which rebels till it complies with the Command of Allah; then if it complies, then make reconciliation between them justly, and be equitable. Verily Allah loves those who are equitable.’

(Surah Al-Hujuraat (49), ayah 9)

War is strictly forbidden for any other reason

War for purposes other than these humane and beneficial ones is not permissible. This is absolutely clear because Islam follows the word fighting with the phrase "In the cause of Allah". One will not find in any Islamic text the word fighting or jihad (struggle) not accompanied by the phrase "in the cause of Allah". This is because Allah has declared the prohibition of all forms of fighting that have an ignoble motive behind them. This prohibition was confirmed by the many Ahaadeeth, and was recorded in the histories and biographies of the followers of the Prophets (PBUH.) - those who did not seek anything with their fighting except the pleasure of the Almighty alone, and the realisation of the aforementioned aims.

LInk
http://web.youngmuslims.ca/online_library/books/peace_in_islam/index.htm
Also check
http://ahadith.co.uk/sixtysultaniyya.php?tid=5
http://infad.usim.edu.my/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=3446
http://theunjustmedia.com/Islamic Perspectives/Feb10/Why Be Worried By Jihad.htm
Allah knows best

you are awesome, may Allah bless you
baraka Allah fiiik
it is nice explaining
mashaa Allah , jazaka Allah khayran

Chapter 10 Jonah سورة يونس - Yunus: Verse 42
وَمِنْهُمْ مَنْ يَسْتَمِعُونَ إِلَيْكَ ۚ أَفَأَنْتَ تُسْمِعُ الصُّمَّ وَلَوْ كَانُوا لَا يَعْقِلُونَ
Among them are some who (pretend to) listen to thee: But canst thou make the deaf to hear,- even though they are without understanding?*!
Chapter 10 Jonah سورة يونس - Yunus: Verse 43
وَمِنْهُمْ مَنْ يَنْظُرُ إِلَيْكَ ۚ أَفَأَنْتَ تَهْدِي الْعُمْيَ وَلَوْ كَانُوا لَا يُبْصِرُونَ
And among them are some who look at thee: but canst thou guide the blind,- even though they will not see?*!

I pray that Allah subhanahu wa taala keep faith firm in our hearts ,

may Alalh bless you, Sure i believe in the Sunnah, i am listening to lessons of Sheikh Al-Albany rehemeho Allah and Alshaykh Ali Alhalaby Hafezaho Allah and Alshaych Rabeea Almudkhalee Hafezaho Allah and Alshaykh Abu Ishaaq Alhowaynee hafezaho Allah
may Allah bless you