Burka forbidden in belgium O_O ???

zelim123

Assalam Aleykum brothers and sisters ...

This is just rediculous now the've forbidden wearing a burka in belgium :angryblue: if u still wear a burka u'll just get a fine for it ..
they are turning against islam..

Waaleykum Assalam

4mMadara2Amina

As salam alykom

I heard of this some days ago from my country news! But I couldn't imagien they really will do such thing!!! Astagfirullah! May ALLAH understand and forgive those women who won't be able to fill the order from ALLAH :tti_sister:

zelim123

Ameen !

I guess they did this after 2 womens in russia blew up a train.. they're saying that they need to see the face to identify. Kinda lame -_-

saifkhan

abd-Allah
Salam alaikum

May Allah save our muslim sisters there and give the not yet muslim the Hidayah
or atleast make them just in case of human rights.
ameen,summa ameen.

Wassalamu alaikum

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
:salam2:
I heard this bad news and I'm astonished that the freedom of muslim women has been denied.I suppose that sooner or later this stupit law will pass in Italy too,and I imagine the feeling that all muslims with Niqab will have,when it will be obliged to them to uncover their faces,because of insanity and malignity of politic men.In Italy the law forbids a drunken man to drive(but each week-end there are many accidents because of it),driving while talking to the mobile phone is forbidden(but almost none respects this law),prostitution must have limits(but the roads are full and often men of law go with them)...
So why must a Niqabed woman uncover her face?The society is so dirty,but it doesn't leave in peace our rights and doesn't respect us.Everyday on the street I see volgarity,bad dressed girls,omosexuals exchanging their effusion like it was normal thing...And we muslims?what did we do to this society,to be treated like bad people?I hope that all Niqabed women will not put off their pride,and never give the satisfation to none.Allah recommends to women to be castful and faithfull.So if it will said to you to pay a fine or to spend some days in the jail,pay what is requested to you,but don't put off your Niqab,cause if your are united,you'll win over this stupid law and politic men will be obliged to accept that the Faith is stronger than the human law.
Cause if you now put off your Niqab,one day youìll be obliged to put off your Hijab and tha's what Occident wants.I'd like to be with all niqabed women,but my husband doesn't allow me to wear it,cause it's too covering.So don't give up and be united:wasalam::SMILY259:

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
Madness!

Assalamu'alaykum

Ameen !

I guess they did this after 2 womens in russia blew up a train.. they're saying that they need to see the face to identify. Kinda lame -_-

Lol!

If someone boards public transport with their face covered then they are automatically a threat to the security of the general public? What? Where did this insanity come from? Those women in Russia needn't have had their faces covered and they still could have carried out what they did ..

Niqaab has become such a political statement ..when it has absolutely nothing to do with such things. No niqaab wearing woman should have to feel she is making a political statement everytime she wears one, but its definitely become that way.

SubhanAllaah, this age is such a fitna.

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
Assalamu'alaykum

I heard of this some days ago from my country news! But I couldn't imagien they really will do such thing!!! Astagfirullah! May ALLAH understand and forgive those women who won't be able to fill the order from ALLAH :tti_sister:

If they are of the opinion niqaab is an obligation they will have to make provision for hijrah and move to a place where they can practise properly, may Allaah aid them, Ameen.

Sakeena

Asalam alaikum, :SMILY259:

I can't believe this subhanAllah! :angryblue: I mean, I kind of had this feeling in the back of my mind but I tried to ignore it. Something wasn't right... is this an ayat (a sign)?

Is this one of the many signs that will lead to the End of Days in the near future inshallah? That Islam will be seen as very strange by the world and the disbeleivers will turn against the Muslims and oppress them (hence, the invasion of Iraq, Afghanistan, Palestine, Chechnya, and now the ban of the niqab/burkha in Europe)? :girl3:

Where will this strike next? North America? I pray it ends here and that my American Muslim brothers and sisters stand up against these injustices subhanAllah!! :hijabi:

May Allah swt grant victory to the Muslims and grtant us all Jannah, ameen!!

:tti_sister:

Aisya al-Humaira

الحمدلله على كل حال

Waalaykummussalam wa rahmatullah,

Sure is! Maybe I dont see it much here at my place, but looking at what's happening around the globe, feels like this world is getting older and older. La hawla wa la quwwata illa billah.

There isnt much niqaabis here, but when I do see one, MashaAllaah, my heart will jump of joys! I just love to see such women and pray that may Allaah give strengths to them because of course, she'll receive lots of stares from the people around.

But if anyone is considering to move so that they can go on wearing niqaab, my country will be safe for the time being. InshaAllaah. Just an invitation :)

Wassalam.

Sakeena

Do you live in a Muslim country sister Aisha? :) I think that this is indeed one of the many things to come in the near future subhanAllah... I hope I'm wrong... I hope things get better, but our future in this world is uncertain, we can only strive for Jannah insha'allah. :hearts: Oh, I know a sister at my college who wears Niqab. Her name is Saabirah mashallah and she is a revert too! I want to try to wear Niqab inshallah. I want to feel that joy of modesty hehe.. above all Allah is pleased with me inshallah. :biggrin:

Aisya al-Humaira

الحمدلله على كل حال
I live in Malaysia, dear sister Sakeena :)

Well, it can be considered as a Muslim country even though its laws are not so Islamic (well, I barely think any country have very strict Islamic laws).

Yeah, alhamdulillah we live in peace here. Not much of religion issues. Just once in a while. We are a multicultural country where the Malays are the majority followed by the Chinese, Indians and others (i.e Sikhs).

Ok enough about my country now. Lol.

Wherever that one's may live, so long that one's faith is strong in his heart, Allaah is sufficient as his Protector. :)

Wassalam.

Sakeena

MashaAllah! THat's wonderful! Malaysia is beautiful I imagine hehe.. :hearts: Alhamdulilah it's crazy in the United States! I heard of a Muslim woman who was arrested for refusing to remove Hijab upon entering a courthouse here in Georgia, subhanAllah! But she won mashaAllah! The victory is with Allah always alhamdulilah!! :hijabi:

Here's the link of the story:

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/18297000/detail.html :SMILY252:

zelim123

Assalamu'alaykum

Lol!

If someone boards public transport with their face covered then they are automatically a threat to the security of the general public? What? Where did this insanity come from? Those women in Russia needn't have had their faces covered and they still could have carried out what they did ..

Niqaab has become such a political statement ..when it has absolutely nothing to do with such things. No niqaab wearing woman should have to feel she is making a political statement everytime she wears one, but its definitely become that way.

Damn straight !! But I know one thing there are for sure women who already wear burka for a long time ... and for them it won't be so easy to change "cuz the government want it" these women are doing things in name of Allah ... May Allah help them Ameen !!

Ameera

Seeking allah
walikum Salaam sisters and Brothers
I feel saddened by the news of the niqab and the burka being banned, But I can understand in part why this action has now been forced, it is true that our sisters who wish to wear these Garments should be permitted, We Muslim woman are not permitted to show our faith in allah by displaying it in public,
I wonder though would the same apply to us if we were all catholic females and were nuns?? would we be forced to unveil and uncover for the sake of politics ..eh no i think not. I dont wear a niqab by choice and because of where i live but i feel great for the sisters i have seen and passed who have the annonaminity to be allowed to wear them, .. But we are muslims is it not now the permitted govermental political theng to place blame on us for nearly all things wrong in the world these days .... May Allah protect our sisters in the Niqab and Burka.... After All Allah is a much higher power than the governments or the politicians .... they will answer for this on the day of judgement ......