Bye bye dear friends, but now I'm alone!!!

B-R-R

Purifying my soul!
Salam aylekum rahmatullah!

My life has changed drastically since I embraced Islam for real, five weeks ago. Friends that I usually hanged with are (Christians) atheists. I stopped going out with them for drinks, partying and I said no to picking up chicks. I tell some that I'm going to take a break from picking up, as an excuse to make them stop hassling me about girls. I flirt with friends in school, with no other intentions but for a laugh. Other than that, I just go to school and back home.

Being Muslim shouldn’t be hard and I don’t want to be an outcast. There are no mosques around, nor any charity work that I can attend to. I want to use my free time properly, so I can stop feeling lonely. That’s why I never embraced Islam long time ago, in my earlier teens, even though I was born Muslim. And there are no faithful Muslims that I know of around here.

I will slowly be leaving all my non-Muslim/ atheist friends behind. One real atheist is very cool and sincere. But he hates faithful people, because he can’t find existing proof of God’s existence. And a dare couple of mine, an atheist and a weak believing Christian are getting a dog, and I can’t let the dog in nor let the dog near me when I visit them because I have to have clean clothes when I pray. Telling her to take the dog away from my appartment and proximity is rude. Is anyone having similar issues?

I know, that I’m alone, but I still have Allah I know. I Love Allah, and I believe he has something special planned for me. But it feels weird feeling as an outcast. O Allah, please Guide me. Ameen.

Jazakallah for reading! May Allah Help you too!

pcozzy

:salam2:

Allah says we will be tested, so don't expect things to be not tested. This will reflect your sincerity to Allah.

I just wanted to add, it is not a taboo to be around a dog. There is difference in opinion with respects to a dog touch a person versus a utensil you eat from that is shared with a dog. So just because they have a dog, doesn't mean that you can't be around a person because of. But at the same time don't go mouth licking the dog as they do either.

may Allah accept and increase your sincerity to him. For he surely knows what in the hearts of men.

:jazaak:

:wasalam:

Musulmanin

Welcome to the club Ghuraba. Remember, you're never alone, no matter what it seems like and no matter how hard it is. It's better to have no company than company that will lead you astray.

May Allah make it easy for you.

Wassalam

your brother in Islam

palestine

Servant of Allah
Walaykum wasalam wrwb brother. What you're doing is good mashAllah. i applaud you for your good efforts. As for your friends, it seems that you and the athiest one are really good friends. You live in sweden. is there any near by city which has muslims that you could go to. i know there are many muslims living in sweden but i don't know the cities that well. InshaAllahu ta'ala you will only face that which Allah has planned for you. This world is a test for all of us. one of the great imams said(i can't remember which one): "The world is paradise for the disbeliever and a prison for the believer."
No matter what hardships you face, do not let satan deceive you inshaAllah. I really don't know what else to advice you. however i do have a question. you said you were born muslim. do you mean you were born into a muslm family, or do you mean that you were born muslim as in we all are even those who claim to non muslims? asalamu alaykum wrwb and welcome to our family brother.

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Allaicomu Salam dear brother in Islam.

Mashallah dear brother for your faith in Allah,and your love for Allah Mashallah.

Wallahi I am very proud on you dear brother,and all others brothers and sisters too,and dear brother because you love Allah,He loves you much more.

Inshallah may Allah protect you on your way brother,and I am sure Inshallah you will find many Muslim brothers in Sweden who can help you Inshallah.:tti_sister:

Alhamdulillah Allah is enough for you.

May Allah bless you

Your sister in Islam,Asiya

B-R-R

Purifying my soul!
Wa Salam aylekum rahmatullah!

You all were very helpful, jazakallah!

pcozzy, thank you about the dog thing, it makes life little easier, Godwilling.

palestine,I was born in a Muslim family, but with no proper faith, just believing in One God, and fasting, nothing more was there. And, there's a mosque somewhere with a shia imam, which I wasn't able to find, God wasn't willing that for some reason. I don't know of any muslims in this town. I'm mostly surrounded my crazy students but no Good Muslims. I trust in God!

Wa Salam to all brothers for sharing your thoughts:)

Idris16

B-R-R
brother if u want we can talk in pm
Vi kan snacka för oss själva om du vill, jag kan nog snacka med dig om det går bra
Mash'Allah du är en bra muslim, du kommer finna det rätta vägen mer tydligare insh'Allah.
Det är ovanligt att se invandrare bo i en ställe där svenskar är majoriteten!
Wa Salam Alaykum!

Zafran

Muslim Brother
Salaam

welcome to Islam

hope you find this site eductaional and informative

May Allah bless you

peace.

salahdin

Asalama aleikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatu brother . May i ask which town do you live? for i live i göteborg and here its MASHALLAH you will never get lonely the is always people who one can talk too (MASJID)

You did right thing , there is always a reason behind it . Be strong

بِسۡمِ ٱللهِ ٱلرَّحۡمَـٰنِ ٱلرَّحِيمِ

Al-Kahf

That which is on earth We have made but as a glittering show for the earth, in order that We may test them, as to which of them are best in conduct. (7) Verily what is on earth We shall make but as dust and dry soil (without growth or herbage). (8)
18:7-8

daraaldilla

May Allah always guide you...Allah has choosen you, so it means that He loves you...:)
U will never alone...trust me...Allah always be with you

:wasalam:

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
aslam o alikum
brother :) you have made the right decision your not alone you got brothers all over the world pm me any time :) my msn is there too feel free to add me
take care
looking forward to talk to you