Can I join the US Air force ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Islam!!yay

:salam2:

I'm still young , and may not join the air force until maybe , hopefully-planning-to in 2015 . And by then The US will be out of Iraq. So If I do join the USAF , there will be no other countries the US can fight with And Iraq might be ( hopefully) last enemy it will face . Now I want to join the air force because my dream is to be an astronaut and to pilot one of NASA`s new spacecraft (inshallah) and nasa only accepts citizens with long hours of jet fighter experience to be qualified . So as you can see I only want to join just to get jet experience and not for killing purposes .

:wasalam:

OsMaN_93

Here to help
salam bro
i dunno ...

but i think u might have some difficulties joinning
cuz these ignorant people will think yr a terrorist:mad:

wasalam

Islam!!yay

As I said before I will join the AF(inshallah) by 2015 . So I think the whole terrorist thing will go away

And Osamane Not everyone in America is ignorant .

AKhi may allah save you and give 80 years life, if there happend any accident then they will say this pilot was muslim and his intention was crashing building bla bla.... you know the matter.

Islam!!yay

1)you are going to be with the enemies of islam
2)you will eventually become like the kufrs as there are not to many muslims in the airforce or army or navy
3)you are going to kill or help kill or destroy and ruin your own muslim brothers and sisters lives
4)nothing good of benefit will come out of it except worldy things
5)in the end as brother junaid said you will always be accused and they will blame everything on you since you are muslim
6) if something does happen to go wrong not only you but your family will have to face the consequences also
sigh... i can go on and on about this...................
sorry
also if you want to go to space or be an astraunaut then you should become a righteous muslim(iam not saying you aren't but one can never be a perfect muslim)who follows the salaf,sunnah,and the quran then you can enjoy that in paradise as this life is so short that you can die any mintue

well I know that America isnt an enemy to Islam , I dont know who brought up that idea . But america is an enemy to countries . I say it again ( US is an enemy to countries ..not islam ) and many muslims will say the same. And I told you by 2015 or not even in 2015 or near . America might not involve in a warfare with any country and also definetly not with a muslim country since every muslim country is allied with the US .

OsMaN_93

Here to help
salam agen bro
INSHALLAH.....

well you dont kno do you ?ie wer u going to fight

islam is the most MISUNDERSTOOD religion in the world
and hated by many people sadly
well you dont kno a muslim country might go up to space

UAE.. ??INSHALLAH:Dwasalm
it is possible as they have loads of money

Salem9022

--First, Who told you America is going to get out of Iraq by 2015? America is building permament Bases there long time now since 2005. They are going to stay in Iraq for Hundreds of Years like McCain said. Also there are 40,000 Mercenary Soldiers in Iraq who are not counted as the Part of the Military in Iraq who aren't getting out anytime soon.

--Like Many people said here, You will be part of a Kuffar army, Your leader will be a Kaffir. Imagine you die surving in that Army? How you are going to be resurrected as? Fighting in the American Army would mean for you to put your religion aside and Put America and Americans First, which isn't allowed in Islam. If you surve in this army you would be asked to surpress Muslim civilians, you would be asked to blow up Mosques for fighting "terrorists" which is happening in Iraq at the moment. You would be asked to Occupy a Muslim country.

--There are many other oppurtunies for you to take this Astronaut track of yours which doesn't include the Military. If you die serving in the American Military would mean you died fighting for America and you died as an American and not died for Islam because the Principles of America and Islam are not the Same. I've seen many muslims who served in the American Military and took part in the occupation of Iraq, when they died for the war, their Body is taken and buried in that Arlington Cemetery right next to a Kaffirs Body. Imagine you beeing resurrected next to a Kaffirs Body? We Muslims are not even allowed to be buried in the same Cemetery as a Kaffir let alone next to them. But these Muslims would now be ressureccted on Youm Al-Qiyaamaa next to a Kaffir, and he was killed for Fighting for Kaffirs Principles and not of Islam

Islam!!yay

--First, Who told you America is going to get out of Iraq by 2015? America is building permament Bases there long time now since 2005. They are going to stay in Iraq for Hundreds of Years like McCain said. Also there are 40,000 Mercenary Soldiers in Iraq who are not counted as the Part of the Military in Iraq who aren't getting out anytime soon.

--Like Many people said here, You will be part of a Kuffar army, Your leader will be a Kaffir. Imagine you die surving in that Army? How you are going to be resurrected as? Fighting in the American Army would mean for you to put your religion aside and Put America and Americans First, which isn't allowed in Islam. If you surve in this army you would be asked to surpress Muslim civilians, you would be asked to blow up Mosques for fighting "terrorists" which is happening in Iraq at the moment. You would be asked to Occupy a Muslim country.

--There are many other oppurtunies for you to take this Astronaut track of yours which doesn't include the Military. If you die serving in the American Military would mean you died fighting for America and you died as an American and not died for Islam because the Principles of America and Islam are not the Same. I've seen many muslims who served in the American Military and took part in the occupation of Iraq, when they died for the war, their Body is taken and buried in that Arlington Cemetery right next to a Kaffirs Body. Imagine you beeing resurrected next to a Kaffirs Body? We Muslims are not even allowed to be buried in the same Cemetery as a Kaffir let alone next to them. But these Muslims would now be ressureccted on Youm Al-Qiyaamaa next to a Kaffir, and he was killed for Fighting for Kaffirs Principles and not of Islam

There are permanent US bases everywhere . Theres even one in saudia arabia also a navy base in Bahrain and one in the Philippines . You'll find US army bases everywhere in the world . And did you know the war in Iraq , there were a coalition of arab armies fighting along side America and killing Iraqi brothers . Did you know that ?

from What I know America never bombed a mosque during the war.

you guys just dont understand . ANY AMERICAN HERE WANNA HELP ME OUT ?

And also EVEN before 2015 what other muslim countries can the US invade if it want it to ? Iran surely not . theyre now threatening anybody . Saudia arabia ?no its an american ally then what? all arab countries are american allies DUH!!!!

And I bet muslims are being treated better over here than in any arab country. I bet you that . What you hear about Americans torturing and suppressing civilians are not true . or at least not all of them

mahdi

salaam

my brother here is so innocent, he is forgetting everything that happened, and thinks everything will be ok by 2015, and the world will be at peace. bro let me tell you this you may never know what is going to happen by 2015. You have the choice to do what ever you want, we can only give you advise, and that is not to join the airforce. i am sure they will test you , when you join them, may be they will tell you to finish a mission. in iraq afghanistan or somalia, and you may end up killing innocent muslims. it can be the other way round, you may not have to go to a fight, may be everything will be peace, but that is 50-50% you don't wanna take that chance. so think about it carefully. just look back what the airforce have done, to innocent muslims, if you think they were only fighting and killing alqaeda, you must be wrong, because thousands of innocent muslims were killed and displaced. so just think about it carefully. it's your call. we can stop you.

ShahnazZ

Striving2BeAStranger
There are permanent US bases everywhere . Theres even one in saudia arabia also a navy base in Bahrain and one in the Philippines . You'll find US army bases everywhere in the world . And did you know the war in Iraq , there were a coalition of arab armies fighting along side America and killing Iraqi brothers . Did you know that ?

And also EVEN before 2015 what other muslim countries can the US invade if it want it to ? Iran surely not . theyre now threatening anybody . Saudia arabia ?no its an american ally then what? all arab countries are american allies DUH!!!!

And I bet muslims are being treated better over here than in any arab country. I bet you that . What you hear about Americans torturing and suppressing civilians are not true . or at least not all of them

Uh Bro, I'm an American and I'm telling you that either you're in denial or you really don't know your facts. I'm not going to say anything on this board that's going to put me on a CIA hitlist somewhere but I'm just going to say something regarding the muslim countries that you think are "allies"......what makes you think that the term "muslim" automatically means "righteous" these days? These countries are easily sold and look at WORDLY gain and power. IMO there is NO country in this world today that is following the Quran and Hadith to a perfect T. And also know that a few of these countries have admitted to being blackmailed into joining "the war on terror." Please don't tell me you don't think America isn't capable of that.

I know it's horrible to be a resident of a country that's hurting your fellow Muslims but we can't pick and choose where we're born just like we can't pick and choose the facts that we want to believe in and acknowledge.

kayleigh

I would say it's probably not the best thing to do. The US IS at war with Muslims and if you think we're simply fighting countries, you're terribly naieve about the whole thing. Even if the war we're fighting now ends, can you guarantee that the US won't go to war with another country with Muslims in it while you're in the air force? No. Can you guarantee you won't kill another Muslim? No. So maybe it's best to avoid being put in that situation.

I'm an American, born and raised, and I for one can say I don't think you truly understand what's going on in the world, and what America does and has done and will continue to do. Don't be so blinded by nationalism. I think you're just probably very young, and inshallah your opinions will probably change by the time you're old enough to enlist.

(and for the record, my father served in the US air force for over 20 years)

A Kashmiri

Brother

It seems your decision to join and not to join is turning into a big political discussion.

I think you should go and plan yourself for the objectives you have for your life.

However you should never forget that you are a muslim and a human when you become a pilot, you should hold the values of Islam which dont permit to kill innocent or try to attack any country in the world for some economic reasons.

However it needs a lot of courage to defy and deny doing acts or acting on orders of superiors within army etc which are against islamic values and humanity. And you should promise to Allah that you wouldnt under any circumstances do anything which is wrong and against islamic beliefs and values even if you have to quit the job or face charges.

If you become an astronaut it is very good. We should see how Jews worked their way out within the world and how they control the America today.

However i really am not sure that you will be allowed to go in American air force as you are a muslim, i dont think they will allow you.

Salem9022

--There is no Permanent Military Base in Saudi Arabia, There are Trainers, training the Saudi Army but no Military. All of them moved to other countries in the Gulf^^ After the First Gulf War.

--You also said The war in Iraq was a coalition with Other Arab Countries, which is a Lie again, The only countries which supported the war in that region was Israel and The *!*!*!*!tes in Iran. You also said which Muslim country can America Invade? Before this Invasion they had planned to Invade over 50 Muslim countries. You also said they don't destroy Masjids:

[yt]6SDfG0WQyqg[/yt]

This is one way they fight "terrorists" or insurgents what ever they call them by destroying Mosque, in Fallugha they destroyed over 1000 mosques, and many of them are still in rubble to this day. And please don't tell me that Muslim countries are treating muslims badly then a Kaffir country. At least those Muslim countries are actually Muslim and they follow some sort of Islam or the Little Islam and they know not that they follow it fully and the Kaffir country doesn't even follow any of it. So Please don't even make that comparison. I'm sure you and your parents came to America from a Muslim country, from somewhere, you have more love for a Kaffir country then the one you came from? Besides this wasn't even suppose to be part of the discussion, What I am telling you is that there are many other options for you to become a Astronaut which doesn't include the Military, and you should explore those options first.

Mohsin

abdu'Allah
MashaAllah !

I would say it's probably not the best thing to do. The US IS at war with Muslims and if you think we're simply fighting countries, you're terribly naieve about the whole thing. Even if the war we're fighting now ends, can you guarantee that the US won't go to war with another country with Muslims in it while you're in the air force? No. Can you guarantee you won't kill another Muslim? No. So maybe it's best to avoid being put in that situation.

I'm an American, born and raised, and I for one can say I don't think you truly understand what's going on in the world, and what America does and has done and will continue to do. Don't be so blinded by nationalism. I think you're just probably very young, and inshallah your opinions will probably change by the time you're old enough to enlist.

(and for the record, my father served in the US air force for over 20 years)
Sub'haan-Allah, sister, Allah SWT really has opened your eyes and heart for the understanding of the things that go behind the scenes and I have to say that it is something that many of us cant even think of or that it seems something too faar off from the reality to us.

May Allah SWT increase you in wisdom and peity.
He grants Hikmah [wisdom] to whom He pleases, and he, to whom Hikmah is granted, is indeed granted abundant good. But none remember (will receive admonition) except men of understanding. (269)
Al-Baqarah

Faisal_01

Art is my Expression
This thread is getting outta hand with all the negative comments.

My opinion is that you should join. If it's your dream, then try to make it come true. How many people get's to fly a rocket to outer space?

As far as America being an enemy to Islam nonsense goes, all I want to say is that America IS NOT an enemy to Islam. If it was, then it would attack all the countries that has Muslims in it. The reason they are attacking Iraq and other countries is COMPLETELY for political reasons.

Wether or not the whole terrorism thing dies down by 2015, only time will tell. But, that shouldn't stop you from doing what you want. Going to outer space to study the universe is a great privilage in my honest opinion. A lot of benefits can and will come out of this because you will be part of projects that brings knowledge of the unknown to people.

Keep your chin up.

dianek

Faisal, I agree, Salaam Brother!

If it were a war on islam, then those of us that are muslim in the US would not be allowed to practice our faith, they would shut down mosques and round all the muslims up and stick them in prison camps. Instead, Islam is growing here, mosques are popping up everywhere and there is an influx in businesses that cater to those of the islamic faith.

Follow your dreams, but stand up for what you believe in even if it is to a general or staff seargent.

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
My opinion is that you should join. If it's your dream, then try to make it come true. How many people get's to fly a rocket to outer space?
If there are certain things like going to outer space (which I used to really want to do at one point) Im not able to do, then so what? Islaam comes first, if I have to compromise my allegiance to Islaam for the sake of accomplishing a goal, I would drop the goal because it becomes worthless in such a context.

As far as America being an enemy to Islam nonsense goes, all I want to say is that America IS NOT an enemy to Islam. If it was, then it would attack all the countries that has Muslims in it. The reason they are attacking Iraq and other countries is COMPLETELY for political reasons.
I dont think anybody would claim a country is an enemy to Islaam, that wouldnt make sense to me either. I see a conflict between Islaam and Kufr, it will remain that way and has been like that since the beginning of Islaam.

And in reference to the original post, other brothers and sisters answered and covered it already but, theres a book by the title of Al-Wala’ wa’l-Bara’ by Shaykh Muhammad Saeed al-Qahtani, which I haven't finished myself yet, but it might help you understand.

:wasalam:

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
Sub'haan-Allah, sister, Allah SWT really has opened your eyes and heart for the understanding of the things that go behind the scenes and I have to say that it is something that many of us cant even think of or that it seems something too faar off from the reality to us.

May Allah SWT increase you in wisdom and peity.

:salam2: Bro Mohsin..:SMILY259:

Bro Check out kayleigh avatar.
Anyways i second what Bro Mohsin is saying....

Islam!!yay

Follow your dreams, but stand up for what you believe in even if it is to a general or staff seargent.

I love islam And of course If i were ordered to bomb a place with Muslims in it i will gladly disobey the order , and I don't care if i have to live in exile (out of the US ) because of that . And also I'll be jumpin joy to go to space as a muslim .

As faisal , diane and as what i said before America is not in war with Islam , but countries . And bombing mosques as faisal said is strictly political . They didnt do it out of racism .

Status
Not open for further replies.