Can someone help me please

SwordofAllah16

Heros of Islam
:salam2:

sorry brothers and sister...does someone know where i can get the recitation of surah Baqarah by Fahd al Kanderi or Qari Ziyad Patel????

please help

Also can you tell any memorising techniques that you know of that may make memorising long surahs easily???

:jazaak:

:wasalam:

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
wa alaykum salam

Sorry, dont know, but try searching here:
http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=44

What do you mean by Long surahs? If you begin memorising from 30th Juzz, and work towards surah naba' then the process is the same with Surah Baqarah, you must make a time for memorising new and revision of the old.

Keep same Mushaf, make time, memorise every day, best time is after fajr. With time memorisation gets better. inshaAllah. Listen to Husari, make sure that the tajweed is correct.

OsMaN_93

Here to help
A good way of memorising, I use it,
You recite each bit (eg. one sentence) 6- SIX times only- no less, no more.

and then you should know that first verse, then do same fr second sentence, and recite the first and second after the 6th time..... etc... keep it like this till the end and thats it :).its helpful for me Mashallah

if you don't get it, i will describe it more

SwordofAllah16

Heros of Islam
:jazaak:,
yeh my tajweed isn't too good in terms of the makhrij but alhamdulillah i no how to practise the rules just need to get the pronounciation ryt

Osman_93 i might try thta actually thanks, i'm tryna get Baqarah memorised hopefully that will work

Brother Tariq :jazaak:, i found Baqarah now by fahd AL kanderi, alhamdulillah mke du'a that i finish memorising Baqarah and Al-Imran off, please

OsMaN_93

Here to help
Another way is;

in summer in the mosque we used to sit in a circle, between maghreb and isha, and recite certain surahs -especially surat al-kahf....
That really benefited me, and many of the other brothers, almost all know them surahs (we recited) by heart now. :ma:
I loved it back then, we dont do it no more. Maybe you could get your fellow bro's at the mosque to do this, it will benefit you, and them.

And anyone else reading this post feel free to do it.
and by the way, it took me about 6 weeks to know the surah by heart, everyday recitation. Oh one more thing is to have a good quran reciter or an imam, so yoou dont make mistakes and not notice :)

Mahzala

فَتَبَارَكَ اللَّهُ أَحْسَنُ الْخَالِقِينَ
Salaamualaykum,

:bismillah1:

(I am so late here :()

In total, I have 70 Surahs of Fahd Al Kanderi. If you need, please feel free to ask, and I will be delighted to share them with you! I doubt you can find the entire Quran with his recitation, unless you you tube some new collections. Ziyad Patel, also, just a few, but the link Brother Thariq gave sounds good.

Also, with long and short Surahs, memorising for me I think I have a few techniques I use, which I think maybe helpful to you, if not, its always worth a try. I usually first read over and over the one page, because, memorising a page I find is quite easy, than to do Ayah's at at time, or in the case of short Surah's like the 29th Juz, you can Surah at a time. So when you read over and over, hear it with a fluent Qari, over and over, and for the entire memorisation stay with that Qari. The melodious voice of the Qari actually helps, even if its not monotone. So when your done listening to the Qari, read the meaning of the Ayahs that you are aiming to memorise. You will find that once you know the meaning of the Ayah, the words of the Glorious Quran come easily on the tongue. Read the meaning whilst listening to the Qari, because that way, if your not fluent with Arabic, or dont know any Arabic like me, you will pick up the words more easily. After that, just read, read and more read on your own, And you will get faster and more fluent. Wherever you go, whatever you do, be listening to the Ayahs you aim to memorise and you will notice they get stuck in your head so much faster, forever.

Thats my way of doing it, I hope it helps. Its up to your potential and capacity of memorisation. I can only do a page or paper at a time. I dont know about you, but May Allah make it easy for you, Ameen.

Also, try this site www.quranexplorer.com. Its one amazing site!

Wa Salaamualaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh

ruki4eva

Muslim Unity...
Brother I think before you memorize, make your tajweed fully perfect, from the rules to the pronounciation and the elongation. Because once you memorize it, it will be hard to learn it back again with the proper tajweed. So learn your tajweed. Let me know if you want to learn tajweed, I know a place where this brother teaches for free and it is very wonderful mashallah. I go to it as well :) Btw can you give me the link to Fahd Al Kanderi's Surah Al Baqarah?? Jazakumullahu khair

http://english.islamway.com/bindex.php?section=echapters&recitor_id=118
:wasalam:

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
well, i could not find any, but (jasakallah) many of them know here about surah al baqarah by fahd al kanderi or Qari Ziyad Patel