CHECK THIS OUT LONDON PROTEST TODAY ERLIER ON

Kakorot

btw brother/sister 'sword...' can you please disable the comments permanaently, people are starting to say insulting things about Islam and Muslims and its hurting, so please can you get rid of the comments, jazzakhallah.

SwordofAllah16

Heros of Islam
:salam2:

brother/sister channa - unfortunately i aint the one who uploaded the video so i can't disable the comments, however do not worry, just think in your head, "say what you want, we'll see who laughs in Yawmul Qiyama" hehe

Brother Tariq its in the Ireali embessy high street kensington. i'm not sure myself thats why i never went

Salem9022

what have these protests bought muslims? :p other then being on the street shouting and interminglining bewteen the gender? I understand the need to be heard but protestings on the streets is not the way. muslims have been protesting and burning the zionist flag for 60 years against the zionist state but noting has changed other then more land being confiscated

SwordofAllah16

Heros of Islam
beleive me i feel the same way...that they're wasting their tym, but if they feel this will mke a difference inshaAllah im der 2 support dem, but i tink most of us all the the main way to solve this situation