Children in Gaza

helpinghumanity

:salam2:

Jazakumullah khair for sharing ...

No matter how strong i might be ..but after watching these videos i can't control myself....:SMILY23:

Although i was having extreme Patience but now this patience is dying....my attitude is changing like a thunder.....

I am broken from inside....
a broken heart ...such a heart which sees his brother/sisters being slaughtered barbarically in front of his eyes...and still can't do any thing....they are calling for help but can't do anything

No more smile on my face...
Trying to hide my feelings....but that's killing me from inside.....
Trying to be quite...but that still doesn't help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

helpinghumanity

*Tears*

La hawala wala quwata ila billah

:salam2:

Muslims are like a body. If a part of a body feels the pain. Then the whole body feels it.

This pain can destroy the hearts of many, even though they might be strong or have hearts which are like stones.
This pain can break many, regardless of their genders

Edward_Hakkim

Imagen that kids is your daughter or your Lil' sister....
I cannot speak just cry n I can't do anything to help them from the MOTHERF**KER ISRAEL N THE FOLLOWER

al-muslimah

Jazaki allahu khayran sister palastine..it really breaks my heart watching these kind of videos subhana;lah *tears*

AIM09

This makes me cry.... I hope the young children will witness the destruction of zionist racism within their lives!

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
Sorry I can't watch the video...I really can't because I've children too...very painful and I do not have the strength to watch it. I make dua to Allah to ease the suffer of Palestinian soonest possible, inshAllah. Ameen! Ameen! Ameen!

"Follow you the inspiration sent unto you, and be patient and constant, till God does decide: for He is the best to decide (Qur'an:10:109)"