Chucky Cheese Halal or Haram

MutlekM

:salam2:
My family has planned to take the children in our family to chucky cheese for Eid. I was just wondering if it was halal or haram.
ANd eid mubarak to my brothers and sisters in islam.
:wasalam:

revert2007

Love Fishing
it become haram only when the place do not allow u to pray .other than that it is just fine to have some fun with ur family.

MutlekM

I was talking about the games in there is it halal to spend your money on the games there but thx for the extra info anyway.

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
I was talking about the games in there is it halal to spend your money on the games there but thx for the extra info anyway.

im not sure :( thats a good question like its just video games u dont get anyting in return like betting lol

shaheeda35

strive4Jannah
I take my kids there sometimes and they play the games, its just plain fun for them, mashallah! They get tokens, play games, get tickets and get prizes. Harmless fun! Allah knows best!:hijabi:

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
I take my kids there sometimes and they play the games, its just plain fun for them, mashallah! They get tokens, play games, get tickets and get prizes. Harmless fun! Allah knows best!:hijabi:

yea ... thats wat i thought i take my young bros too lol ok ok i play too lol :p what its fun! :p

:) but maybe someone can also verify it with quran and sunnah :)

TheSecret

it is all about your intentions...take the family there and enjoy yourselves. Allah wants us to enjoy the presence of each other and Chuck E Cheese provides a nice atmosphere for kids to play.

MahyarEL-Prince

Studying Islam...
nooo I don't think it is haram to enjoy yourself just don't be excessive in things like games! and don't eat there food :O
assalamu alaykum (btw I love chuckie cheese)