could the conflict in Syria be one of the signs before the....

Mosque51

:salam2:

coming of Prophet Jesus (PBUH) and the Mahdi (AS) ? I remember reading about the signs before Judgment day and syria was mentioned quite a few times.Anyone can shed some light please do ? Thank You Very Much and May Allah SWT bless you!

Just a Guy

Reinventing Myself

coming of Prophet Jesus (PBUH) and the Mahdi (AS) ? I remember reading about the signs before Judgment day and syria was mentioned quite a few times.Anyone can shed some light please do ? Thank You Very Much and May Allah SWT bless you!

You know, when the Arab Spring first started, my first thought was this was going to be the beginning of the fulfillment of Biblical prophecy as foretold in Revelations. The Bible talks about a war against Israel waged by Egypt, Syria, Turkey, and several other Muslim nations. I believe Libya is also mentioned as one of those nations.

Now I'm not as familiar with the Muslim account of the end times, but I do still think that this is part of the beginning of the end times. We are living in the Last Days, I think.

esperanza

revert of many years
well one of the signs of the day of judgement is definitely an increase in killing,,and now we have so many muslims being killed so.....