Daughter killed for not wearing hijab.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Munawar

Striving for Paradise
Are you implying that what her father did would be justified if she were seeing a male???????????? I think that would be a terrible extreme and disturbing opinion. I can't imagine a father hurting his daughter to the point of death for ANYTHING!!!!!!!! Unless he is so detached from her emotionally and if that is the case then no surprise she was going elsewhere for affection and acceptance...

:salam2:
NO ! I am not saying that. All I said is that I can't believe he killed her because she didn't wear hijab, which is a personal matter anyway.

If a man or a women is sexally involved without being married and there is proof and witnesses too, then Allah has precribed some punishments, but again no where it is prescribed that an individual can take the law in their your own hand and kill the accused.

:wasalam:

blackivy393

i dont think he harmed her just because of the headscarf, it was probably other matters. I have read some news stories similar to these and often the girls were trying to stay out late, have relationships. either way both parties are wrong. Children should respect there parents who take care of them. When i have kids i plan on raising them in the iman, but if they want to date, drink; what so many young people do in this society; they need to move out or live with friends and their families who allow all of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.