dawaa

tabuzbr

asalaamualaikum to all brothers and sisters.the other day i was watching this wonderful channel of Huda TV, which is a very good isamic channel,and there i came across a particular issue about Dawaa.yes it was said that muslims r very few who actually think about giving dawah,they r actually reluctant,especially in india where u r immediatey marked as somone who is trying to cause communal riots or atleast disharmony by preaching about u'r religion and one is very very cautious while practicing his or her own religion and dawaa seems so farfetched in fact majority of the muslims r not even aware of the correct norms of islam as there is much influence of hinduism it has somehow creeped somewhere in the lifestyles of the muslim society therein infuencing them in a way even the imams of the mosques seem a bit confused i feel guilty especially in the rural areas.i don't live in india but whenever i visit there i feel a bit upset about it and when u go around to correct it our elders feel we r offending them n r being rude.i'm like u'r feedback about this .lets see if we can contribute some good ideas to improve the situation,inshallah.how many of us actually contemplate about extending dawaa to our non muslim neighbour.anyways waiting for replies.jazakhallahkhair

A Kashmiri

I think the best way to do Dawah in india is to support and be member of the IRF( International Research Foundation) and try to help them in extending their branches across the country.

They can train the people of India to do Dawah in a way which is suited to the indian climate ( political and social) as they have been doing it from many years now.

yes at individual level we should do our best that we act as per the guidelines of Quran and Sunnah and it may become a good example for non muslims in india to appreciate the beauty of Islam.,

I sometimes wonder when muslims in India can be so successful in Bolly wood why cant they be better in other islamically legal fields and occupations. Isnt there some conspiracy ?

tabuzbr

its true even i think so often that if these so popular bollywood actors promoted islam it woud've been so good i feel like shaking them up asking where is u'r islamic conscience but i guess they r namesake muslims may allah guide them and YES IRF is doing a great job and very popular too in every household .and i don't stay in india but inshallah i do hope i do that when i settle there in future.thanx.jazakhallah khair