Day of Judgement, The Day When NOTHING will be left alive!!!!!!

Muslimeeen

Asalam-o-Alekum,

This world is a cage for believers and a paradise for unbelievers, believers must follow his God(Allah) commands and his Prophet(SAW) Sunnah, Those who goes under this, inshAllah he will be successful in this world and the hereafter.

This is our duty to spread the message of Islam to the unbelievers, because on the day of judgment God(Allah) will ask us, that Ohh My slaves why you don\'t spread my message to unbelievers, What answer will we give to Allah.

Oh Muslims, Oh Ummah, Oh Momins Wakeup, This is the time to tell the truth, This is the time to make goods(Naiki).

Remind that day, on which the sun will become so closer near to our heads that our brains will start boiling, the earth will become clear, the mountains will fly like air and then we will face Allah, Then you will see what you have done in the world(Dunia), Your hands will give evidence about what you touch with hands, your feet will give evidence about where you go on feet, your eyes will give evidence on what you see, your ears will give evidence about what you hear.

So fear that day.. Ooh believers and non believers, fear that day, that day is so closer.

Come to Islam, and let\'s decide from today that we will leave under Allah laws and his Prophet(SAW) Sunnah.

Thanks for reading, May Allah have Mercy on you.

Allah is with Believers...

Allah Akbar

Walikum Salam

islamisthesolution

salaam 3lykum

jazak Allah for this thread let us pray to Allah that He forgive us all and make us ready to the day of judgment.
اللهم قنا عذاب النار امين يا رب العالمين
:tti_sister::tti_sister::tti_sister:

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
inshallah may alah give us capability to stand with no fear on the resurrection ameen- and may allah wake up those people who are still blind in thier religion-ameen

shaheeda35

strive4Jannah
:salam2:
:ma:This is a day we all should fear, and yet we dont. May Allah help us, Ameen!

Jazakallahu Khairan!:hearts:

hasinah

jazakaAllah khair for this reminder..we should always wake up in the morning and be grateful to Allah(swt) for another day He has blessed us with..we should wake up and think..today i am closer to my grave than lastnight..how can i become closer to Allah (swt) more than yesterday? we should ask ourselves..if i die in 5 minutes, will i be ready for death? Surely we should not fear death, it is something which the intelligent person contemplates upon, so why do we then fear death? it is the day when we will be closer to our Lord after all, yet we still fear death? is it because we claimed to have taqwa yet sinned?..today, this present moment, now..we should act our deeds as though it is our last, for only Allah(swt) knows when He wishes to take u back to Him,we are only in this world for a few mintues, we are only in control of what we do, say and think..and that is what we are accountable for, the rest is returned to Him..let us always be reminded about who we shall all return to, and what we can present..

Rashadi

Asalam-o-Alekum,

This world is a cage for believers and a paradise for unbelievers, believers must follow his God(Allah) commands and his Prophet(SAW) Sunnah, Those who goes under this, inshAllah he will be successful in this world and the hereafter.

This is our duty to spread the message of Islam to the unbelievers, because on the day of judgment God(Allah) will ask us, that Ohh My slaves why you don\'t spread my message to unbelievers, What answer will we give to Allah.

Oh Muslims, Oh Ummah, Oh Momins Wakeup, This is the time to tell the truth, This is the time to make goods(Naiki).

Remind that day, on which the sun will become so closer near to our heads that our brains will start boiling, the earth will become clear, the mountains will fly like air and then we will face Allah, Then you will see what you have done in the world(Dunia), Your hands will give evidence about what you touch with hands, your feet will give evidence about where you go on feet, your eyes will give evidence on what you see, your ears will give evidence about what you hear.

So fear that day.. Ooh believers and non believers, fear that day, that day is so closer.

Come to Islam, and let\'s decide from today that we will leave under Allah laws and his Prophet(SAW) Sunnah.

Thanks for reading, May Allah have Mercy on you.

Allah is with Believers...

Allah Akbar

Walikum Salam

If Allah (swt) guides one person to the straight path through another person, he has gained more than the entire world and we will be rewarded and forgiven for that. I hope we do our job in presenting the message and truth of Islam to the world and may Allah guide us all, inshaAllah.