DEATH!!!!

islam4lyf

Happy 2 b a muslim!!
Did you ever stop for a while and asked yourself...
What is going to happen to me the first night in my grave?
:hawla:

What have I prepared for death?
Will I be in heaven or Hell fire?
How often do I remember death?
Think about the moment your body is being washed and prepared to enter your grave...

Think about the day people will be carrying you to your grave..

and your families crying.. think about the moment you are put in your grave

Just imagine.. imaging yourself in your grave..down there in that dark hole...

ALONE... it's too DARK... you cry for help, but there is no answer... Nobody can help you... it's too NARROW.. your bones are squashed...

You regret all the bad things you've done during your life... you regret missing the 5 PRAYERS
you regret listening to music
You regret your disrespectful manners towards everyone, especially your parents..
you regret not wearing your hijab
You regret ignoring the orders of ALLAH..
YOU REGRET IGNORING THE KNOWLDGE OF ISLAM
YOU REGRET ALL THE BAD THINGS YOU'VE DONE..
THERE IS NO ESCAPE.. YOU WILL FACE YOUR PUNISHMENT FOR EVERY LITTLE THING YOU'VE DONE...
You are ALONE in your grave only with your DEEDS..no money, no jewelries, nothing.. ONLY YOUR DEEDS..

AND WHEN IT IS SHUT,

YOU FEEL LIKE SCREEMING AND TELLING EVERYONE NOT TO GO.. TO STAY BESIDE YOUR GRAVE

BUT, YOU CAN'T BE HEARD.. THEY LEAVE YOU AND GO AND YOU HEAR THEIR FOOTSTEPS.. AND HEAR THEM CRYING THEY WALK AWAY ... AND THEN TOTAL SILENCE

YOU THOUGHT YOU WOULD LAST FOREVER IN THIS WORLD, YOU THOUGHT YOU WILL STAY WITH YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILIES FOREVER... YOU THOUGHT YOU WILL HAVE FUN FOREVER... NO
YOU WERE WRONG!!!

THEY LEFT YOU ALONE...
JUST SPEND FEW MINUTES AND LOOK AT YOUR FUTURE HOMES... AND SPEND THE WHOLE OF YOUR LIFE PREPARING FOR THEM...

YOU CANNOT AFFORD TO IGNORE THIS, YOU NEED TO REMEMBER THIS EVERY MINUTE, EVERY HOUR, EVERY DAY..
EVERYTIME YOU ARE ABOUT TO COMMIT A SIN, REMEMBER THE DESTROYER OF PLEASURES: DEATH

:hawla:

ponderer

Assalam o alikum
jazakallah
i talked about death with my aunt...she asked me if i was scared of dying, and why...thats what i said:i idont know if i'll be in hell or heaven.....
that conversation with her was one of the main reasons i started to wear a burqa alhumdulillah. before that i'd keep on changing my mind.
so anybody reading this, always keep your death in mind, and prepare for it, because then you'll inshallah stop your sins....will you let satan win?

amira87

I love Allah
may allah reward you

jazak allah 7air...I sent this out to some people that needed this message, and you know what....evryone who gets this message...you get a reward for every person it reaches out to. Subhanallah

Feyruza

Assalamu Aleykum

Assalamu Aleykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh
Jazakallahu Kheyran Wakheyral Jazaa for reminding us the day that no one can skip from it. It is very helpful and it makes you stop and put yourself in that position.
Wassalamu Aleykum

nyerekareem

abdur-rahman
:salam2:

everytime i commit a sinful act, i refelect on death. what if that sinful act was the last thing i ever did? everytime i went to a gent's club or an adult video store, it would come to my mind. one day i went into an adult movie store and i saw a muslim brother in full sunnah beard and dress. i was outraged that he was in there. then i realized i wasn't any better than he was! so i decided to leave because i knew i didn't belong in a place like that. i heard of hadith that said that whosoever dies upon something; on the day of resurrection he will be resurrected in the state that he had died. can you imagine being resurrected before ALLAH SWT watching an adult film?:astag: i always try to keep this in mind whenever i sin be it a big or little sin.

:wasalam: