Defend The Hijab!!!Freedom Of Expression!!!

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Defend The Hijab!!!Freedom Of Expression!!!​

nn7ae0.jpg

"Tell the believing men to lower their gaze and be modest. That is purer for them. Lo! Allah is Aware of what they do."
[Al-Qur’an 24:30].

They have said about Hijab.........

"To me hijab is a gift from Allah. It gives me the opportunity to become closer to Allah. Also quite importantly, (it provides me) the chance to stand and be recognized as a Muslim,"

"I believe hijab is pleasing to Allah, or I wouldn’t wear it. I believe there is something deep down beautiful and dignified about it. It has brought some beautiful and joyous dimension to my life that always amaze me"

"My biggest realization was that hijab was not just about wearing a scarf on my head, but more of a (veil) on my heart,"

"In this life, I couldn’t think of anything better than being a Muslim. Wearing hijab signifies it and reminds me of it. Hijab is important to me and it means everything to me when I wear it,"

"Unfortunately, it also has its down side: you get discriminated against, treated as though you are oppressed… I wear it for (Allah), and because I want to."

"For many women hijab is a constant reminder that unlike other women they should not have to design their lives and bodies for men. "Before I started covering, I thought of myself based on what others thought of me. I see that too often in girls, their happiness depends on how others view them, especially men. Ever since, my opinion of myself has changed so much; I have gained (a lot of) self-respect. I have realized whether others may think of me as beautiful is not what matters. How beautiful I think of myself and knowing that Allah finds me beautiful makes me feel beautiful,"

Designed and arranged by:Asja

aroojimran

Salamu alikum dear sister

Well,as usual u have come up with a beautiful description of Hijab,its Essence and implications(wordly)..

Well,dear sister,i too wear Abaya and feel proud about it..Lately i got a job offer,where it was mentioned to dress up professionaly,but i boldly took the same interview wearing Abayya and Alhumdulillah got shortlisted..I believe that covering up doesnt in any way stop u from being productive..

Wasalamu alukum wrwb

Asja

Pearl of Islaam

Wa Allaicum saalam wa raahmatullah wa baarkatuhu

Jazzak Allah khairen wa baarakAllah feekum dear brothers and sisters for your kind words. I am glade that you like it and find it usefull Mashallah.:hijabi:

May Allah reword you too.:tti_sister:

Dear sister Arroj I am very glade to hear good news for you Mashallah:hijabi:,and I completely agree with you sister that with our hijabs we can be equaly productive in society.Alhamdulillah to all Allahs blessings.:tti_sister:

May Allah bless you all

:wasalam:

Azizati

salam alikoum wa rahmatu Allhi wa barakatuh

jazaki Allahu khayran ukhti
Allahumma h'dy our sisters and brothers wa'j'ma'na fi jannati Alfirdaws
Ameen

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
:SMILY23: so beautiful sister. you have pushed me even closer to wear a hijab:muslima:
please make dua for me:hearts:

Assalamu Allaicum

Awww dear sister,SubhanAllah. This has made me so happy wallahi,:):)and I hope Allah will help you to wear hijab very soon my dear sister.:tti_sister:

Alhamdulillah that it was usefull for you,and jazzak Allah khiaren dear sisters.:hearts:

I love you all for the sake of Allah

Renee

I haven't said the magic words yet but I hope I will have the strength and courage to wear hijab as soon as possible after that.

Fatima S.Ar

Happiness = Islam
Well Done
Ma sha'a Allah

Hejab is my right :SMILY252: my choise :SMILY252: my liberty :SMILY252:
I'm not as a show everyman can look at me
Allah protected us with Hejab
about me I cover my head and my face
I feel all pleasure

I'm as a pearl , the shell protects me

Thanks honey
May Allah bless you

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
I haven't said the magic words yet but I hope I will have the strength and courage to wear hijab as soon as possible after that.

Assalamu Allaicum dear sister

Jazzak Allah khair for your reply. May Allah strenght you soon in your decission to start wearing hijab,because Allah is the one who hear prayers of His Servents,and as long as we pur trust in Him everything will be fine.

May Allah make easy things for you sister and bless you very,very soon with hijab.Ameen.

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Well Done
Ma sha'a Allah

Hejab is my right :SMILY252: my choise :SMILY252: my liberty :SMILY252:
I'm not as a show everyman can look at me
Allah protected us with Hejab
about me I cover my head and my face
I feel all pleasure

I'm as a pearl , the shell protects me

Thanks honey
May Allah bless you

:salam2:

Mashallah dear sister for your beautiful poem about hijab, it is showing the feelings of all of SubhanAlllah.

BarakAllah feekum and may Allah bless you too sister:SMILY252: