Did Jesus really say he would rise from the dead?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hellbraker

Sorry i was not meaning long long ago..i just meant the time when he was about to start suffering..(after all the messages he delivered)

FreedomFighter

yes God replaced him then. and why at that time, inshaAllah some knowledgeable brother or sister will answer that. eventually, he didnt die on the cross. why would God let jesus die in such a way ?

muharram23

Staff member
Salamu alaykum

please brothers and sisters this is the month of Ramadan so use it wisely. What is the point of bringing quotes from the bible when we know that they have been altered as there are many versions and no two are alike. They call it a version of this version of that. When we say version what do we mean? When a new software version comes out we know that it means that something has been fixed from prevous version. Something either was removed or added to make better. So, if it is All from Allah then how can someone add/remove something. We believe that there is world of God there but a lot has been altered. If you bring me the gospel in it's original scrip, Aramaic, then we can begin to talk. English is only 9 hundred years old while Aramaic is few thousand. And even if we would get the Aramaic script, the original we would folllow Quran as it has abrogated other texts and is the final testament.

Jesus (ISA) as did not die and he was raised to Allah. He will be brought before day of judgment to kill the anti Christ dajjal. Then he will die and Muslims will pray jananzah for him. This is what is authentic. The person they killed on the cross was not Jesus but seine Allah made to appear to be him so they killed him while Allah saves Jesus. Pbuh.

Please use your time to study your religion which is the truth before you study somnething else.

Wassalam

Status
Not open for further replies.