Do Muslims/Islam reject Darwinism/Evolution/Darwin ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JenGiove

I don't make the fatwah's, I just find them. I don't tell a person what to do, I just point out information that they might not have or have found.

You make it sound like I make up the Fatwahs....

For the other members here reading, the Fatwah in question regarding what to do with Haram things is clear. Here is the link to the thread mentioned.

http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=78030

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

But we do not need a non-Muslim to find fatawa's for us. It does not do us any good as you are not a Muslim. You gain no benefit,either.

This is a serious matter. I am a Muslim. If you are considering coming to the right path it would be a different matter. You have not indicated that you wish to revert to the Truth.

Why do I need a non-Believer to tell me how to think. Please explain this to me. You have to decided for yourself what it is that you want. I am not playing here.

As a Believing woman I have to trust Muslims first. They are my brothers and sisters in faith. They pray as I do, they read the Holy Quran as I do, they make zakat as I do. We strive for the same thing: to Please Allah.

A non-Believer does not strive to please and serve Allah. Thus, you may state your opinion and Muslims will read your opinion. It has little merit. It is not Muslim.

Therein lies the difference. Are you ready to take Shahada and submit to Allah. If so..we can relate on a different plane. What is stopping you.

Muslims do not need non-Believers to tell us what to do. Thank you but we can do it all by our selves. I find it highly insulting. I do not like people making a mockery of that which is precious.

JenGiove

Assalaam walaikum,

But we do not need a non-Muslim to find fatawa's for us. It does not do us any good as you are not a Muslim.

I don't make them, I just have the time to sit and look for them. If I was just posting random Fatwah's that have no relevance, you would be correct but that is not the case.

You gain no benefit,either.

Knowledge. I learn so much about how what is found in the Qur'an and sunnah are put into practice by reading the Fatwahs. I learn more from them than I have here. I also gain the pleasure of helping another person.

This is a serious matter. I am a Muslim. If you are considering coming to the right path it would be a different matter.

so you would only treat me with respect if I was a Muslim, correct? That seems to run counter to everything I've read.

Why do I need a non-Believer to tell me how to think. Please explain this to me. You have to decided for yourself what it is that you want. I am not playing here.

When have I ever tried to tell you what to think without using your own sources of information? It is not my words I am quoting.

As a Believing woman I have to trust Muslims first.

I agree. Does that mean you are saying that the scholars on Islamqa.com are not Muslims?

A non-Believer does not strive to please and serve Allah. Thus, you may state your opinion and Muslims will read your opinion. It has little merit. It is not Muslim.

I love a single ayat that I suggest you read the Tafsir for...3:199. I may not be a Muslim, but I believe in Allah and I do not take his words lightly. I'm not a sell-out.

If so..we can relate on a different plane.

Again, I have to be a Muslim to be treated respectfully. How many people did Mohammad respected even though they were not Muslims?

What is stopping you.

That is none of your business.

Muslims do not need non-Believers to tell us what to do. Thank you but we can do it all by our selves. I find it highly insulting. I do not like people making a mockery of that which is precious.

1) Mohammad himself sought help from non-Muslims, even during times of war. Some, he trusted to obtain spy information, some he trusted to provide safe passage through tough lands and some he trusted and respected for their own merits.

2) I have NEVER! EVER! made a mockery of the Qur'an, Sunnah, Companions, Mohammad or Islam!! How DARE you falsely accuse me of such a vile thing! If I have done so, prove it! post the links and quotes!

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

The proof that you need is this and I say this with all my being and you can not refute it:

I Believe in Allah, His Books, His Angles, His Prophets, The Day of Judgment and the Predestination of Life.

I invite you to success. I invite you to joy. I invite you to righteousness. I invite you to submit your will with all Believers that there is no God but Allah and Muhammad is His Messenger.

Now it is up to you to decide. I have done my duty and need to make salat to ask for forgiveness; as fitna and any source of it harms my soul.

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
Peace with you Jen;

I don't make them, I just have the time to sit and look for them. If I was just posting random Fatwah's that have no relevance, you would be correct but that is not the case.

As you have time to sit and look, then make it just to yourself. Sit, read and think.

We can´t be sure if fatwas what non-muslim sends really real ones. We need to check them and that cause more work to us.

If someone who we know is muslim sends same we can trust.

Munawar

Striving for Paradise
:salam2:
I think we have deviated a lot from the original topic of this thread. Therefore I suggest we all need to take some deep breath and chill a little.

Sister Aapa is such a wonderful lady; She says she is old but many times I feel she has more energy than many young people. MashaAllah.
If any one search her posts, they will find that these posts are filled with wamth and respect and concern for the ummah. We all love her and respect her and we value he opinion because since she is older and therefore she has more experiance. May Allah (SWT) give her more grace and Ajr and raise her ranks in Jannah. Ameen !

Sister Isra is a beacon of light for all of us; Her posts have many times brought tears to my eyes. And Allah has bestowed upon her many blessings Alhumdollilah.
Since she is a revert so she definetly understands the feeling of a non-Muslim. We all love to read her posts which are filled with wisdom. May Allah (SWT) give her and her husband more blessings and Ajr and raise their ranks in Jannah. Ameen !

Sister JenGiove is one of the most amazing person. She is a probably the most knowledgeable non-Muslim person about Islam in the world. And she has the ability to distinguish correct vs incorrect belief. The only thing I am not sure if she knows that if a person dies without declaring shahadah (whether in a gathering or alone) than all the knowledge will not be of any benefit to that person. Rather it maybe brought as an argument against that person. I hope she understand what i am saying. May Allah (SWT) give guidance and blessings. Ameen !

Brother truthseeker63 If you are puzzled then don't. Sometimes we do argue a lot. But in the end we all love each other, and respect each other, and we patch up our differences and become a better friend. You will see. InshaAllah.
:wasalam:

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
Wa-alaykum-us-Salaam wa'Rahmatullaah,

I think Brother Munawar has nicely calmed everyone.

Firstly, the original question by the thread creator was addressed by a few Brothers and Sisters. However the thread has veered down two directions (one that has been answered) and the other... well, I'm not sure.

I think the advices posted in the last couple of posts are helpful which should end this thread.

I hope everyone understands this thread closure.

Status
Not open for further replies.