Do not forget to say this before sleeping every night

muslimahsara

muslamah HAMDOULILAH
Prophet Mohammed (sallah ali wa salam) said to Ali Ibn Abee Taleb his son in law (who Allah honored his face):

"Oh, Ali, do not sleep every night before doing five things:

- reading the whole Quran,
- giving 4000 Dirham to the poor,
- visiting the Kaaba,
- keeping your place in paradise and
- contenting the opponents."

"Oh, prophet from Allah, how can that be?" Ali Said.

"Did not you know that if you read 'Kol howa Allah Ahad' three times, you have read the whole Quran, if you read 'Al fatiha' four times, you have given 4000 Dirham to the poor, if you say 'la ilaha ala Allah wahdaho la sharika lah lahol molku wa laho alhamdu yohy wa yomayt wa howa ala koli shain qadear' ten times, you have visited the Kaaba, if you say 'la howla wa la kowta bi Allah' ten times, you have kept your place in paradise, if you say 'astaghfar Allah Al Azeem allaze la elaha ala whowa Al Hai Al Qaium wa atobo elaihe' you have contented the opponents.

wonnee3

Trying 2 plz ALLAH
Prophet Mohammed (sallah ali wa salam) said to Ali Ibn Abee Taleb his son in law (who Allah honored his face):

- visiting the Kaaba,

"Did not you know that if you read 'Kol howa Allah Ahad' three times, you have read the whole Quran, if you read 'Al fatiha' four times, you have given 4000 Dirham to the poor, if you say 'la ilaha ala Allah wahdaho la sharika lah lahol molku wa laho alhamdu yohy wa yomayt wa howa ala koli shain qadear' ten times, you have visited the Kaaba, if you say 'la howla wa la kowta bi Allah' ten times, you have kept your place in paradise, if you say 'astaghfar Allah Al Azeem allaze la elaha ala whowa Al Hai Al Qaium wa atobo elaihe' you have contented the opponents.

As Salaamu Alaykum, where did u find this Hadith?

MARYBERNAL

I AM NEW TO ISLAM, AND THERE ARE SO MANY THINIGS I WILL LIKE TO KNOW. WHERE DO I THE HADITHS... IS THERE A SITE THAT HAS ALL THE HADITHS? I DONT REALLY KNOW WHERE OR HOW TO LOOK FOR THIS THINGS..
I AM IN STARVING FOR AS MUCH INFORMATION AS I CAN READ, SO FAR I DONT UNDERSTAND READ OR WRITE ARABIC, BUT I KNOW WITH "GODS" HELP AND GUIDANCE I WILL SOON BE ABLE TO DO SO. BUT SO FAR I WILL LIKE TO READ THE HADITHS IN ENGLISH OR SPANISH... I WILL APPRECCIATE YOUR HELP, MAY "GOD" REWARD YOU FOR YOUR HELP. .... MARY BERNAL

muslimahsara

muslamah HAMDOULILAH
Salam alaikum

Sorry but a friend of mine gave this printed paper with this hadith. I don't know the source and I diddn't know I have to put the source :shymuslima1:

I'm so sorry again

source

:salam2:
sister or brother dont know
please give evidence and quote the source of the hadith and make sure of the volume number and hadith number so that we can check it because i'm sure there are some special koufar with help of the munafikeen agencies specifically targetting muslims and trying to harm the deen by posting wrong ahadith and futwa.
be aware of this
:wasalam:

to mary barnell

dont rely on the internet go and find sahih al bukhari and sahih al mouslim books
in any mosque near you
and also find your self a proper muslim name such as miriam

muslimahsara

muslamah HAMDOULILAH
"and also find your self a proper muslim name such as miriam "
I'm sorry I don't understand brother ??????

wonnee3

Trying 2 plz ALLAH

- visiting the Kaaba,

As Salaamu Alaykum, NOT trying 2 b harsh... but, u should ALWAYS ask what their deelil (evidence) is when people spout hadeeth, what is the chain of narration, these r KEY factors. May ALLAH guide u n ur quest 4 hikmah (knowledge)

wonnee3

Trying 2 plz ALLAH
dont rely on the internet go and find sahih al bukhari and sahih al mouslim books
in any mosque near you

As Salaamu Alaykum Brother, pump ur brakes, she said it was handed 2 her... maybe she didn't know how 2 question it!

MARYBERNAL

THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO REPLIED TO MY MESSAGE..... I APPRECCIATE YOUR IMPUT AND THE INTEREST OF HELPING ME... MAY "GOD" REWARD YOU ALL!!!!!!!
THANKS, REGARDING THE NAME, I AM NOT SURE I WILL CHANGE IT... I'VE BEEN TOLD THAT IS NOT ESSENTIAL TO CHANGE THE NAME... I WILL LIKE TO KEEP MY NAME. THIS WAS THE NAME MY DAD CHOSED FOR ME, AND I WOULD NOT LIKE TO BE CALLED SOMETHING DIFFERENT TO THE NAME I WAS GIVEN BY DAD. BUT I WILL KEEP THIS IN MIND...... MAYBE IN THE FUTURE I WILL CHANGE MY MIND ABOUT THIS...
ONCE AGAIN, THANKS TO ALL..... MARY BERNAL.

wonnee3

Trying 2 plz ALLAH
I AM NEW TO ISLAM, AND THERE ARE SO MANY THINIGS I WILL LIKE TO KNOW. WHERE DO I THE HADITHS... IS THERE A SITE THAT HAS ALL THE HADITHS? I DONT REALLY KNOW WHERE OR HOW TO LOOK FOR THIS THINGS..
I AM IN STARVING FOR AS MUCH INFORMATION AS I CAN READ, SO FAR I DONT UNDERSTAND READ OR WRITE ARABIC, BUT I KNOW WITH "GODS" HELP AND GUIDANCE I WILL SOON BE ABLE TO DO SO. BUT SO FAR I WILL LIKE TO READ THE HADITHS IN ENGLISH OR SPANISH... I WILL APPRECCIATE YOUR HELP, MAY "GOD" REWARD YOU FOR YOUR HELP. .... MARY BERNAL

As Salaamu Alaykum, Sister Mary u should be able 2 get it from the Masjid u attend or 1 near u, i am sure some of the sisters will be more than happy 2 lend u some until u can build ur own library, the key is 2 ask.May ALLAH bless u n ur search of the true hikmah. Which of the favours of your Lord will you deny?

OsMaN_93

Here to help

you need to learnsome manners around here bro!!
dont jz pre-judge and tell peaople what to do ,ok?
THATS NOT WHAT ISLAM TEACHES!!!
everyone does mistakes:mad:

wonnee3

Trying 2 plz ALLAH
you need to learnsome manners around here bro!!
dont jz pre-judge and tell peaople what to do ,ok?
THATS NOT WHAT ISLAM TEACHES!!!
everyone does mistakes:mad:

As Salaamu Alaykum Brother O, all u can do 4 me is tell me what the HECK is up w/ that daggum website that read the cards...LOL

wonnee3

Trying 2 plz ALLAH
As Salaamu Alaykum, it is not mandatory 2 change name, but, wouldn't u want 1 of the most beautiful names of ALLAH? with the mind set u have now... roll this over awhile... he tried 2 give u a different religion also? ALLAH brought u back home? not MANDATORY as long as it shines from ur heart and actions. May ALLAH guide you