• NO

Votes: 12 13.6%
  • I am still learning

Votes: 21 23.9%
  • I tried and failed

Votes: 6 6.8%

• Total voters

amoola

I can't cook :shymuslima1: I know I should be ashamed of myself..but I just never feel like cooking and if I try then I ruin everything loolz

islamisthesolution

:salam2:

doesnt matter sisters burn as much as you can eventually you will learn inshAllah .

actually cooking is a process it starts with fire workes and ends in your husbands stomach(thats when you do it right )

take care and start from today .

islamisthesolution

LOL! The prophet peace be upon him once ate something that was too hot and he said, "God did not feed us fire!" I hope you put down the fire before you fed it to your husband!

thats funny while i was actually not in a good mood

but what i meant is that at the begining of learning cooking disasters happen but after really good training and its really good to eat then they feed others .

of course i wont do that to my future husband i am not that evil LOL i still have a little kindness in my heart .

jazaka Allahu khyran for your informative reply

germanicus

I make an excellent lamb hotpot,to the uninitiated this a lamb stew topped with slices of potatoes popped in the oven until the potatoes are brown and crisp then serve with pickled beetroot, mmmm comfort food at its best

AlQurtubi

Banned
i wonder if sisters would have cooked something if they would have spent this time in kitchen instead of motivating each other here.,lol

angel islam

peace be up on u.

sur i cook but my skill in cooking.
still small and need to be best.
see you in anothr replay
al salamoalikom

islamisthesolution

peace be up on u.

sur i cook but my skill in cooking.
still small and need to be best.
see you in anothr replay
al salamoalikom

hi mrmr how are you of course you do cook .

i am glad to see you

and brother Ayman you are such a good person and true you put a smile on my face so jazaka Allahu khyran .

and brother Qurtubi i only cook for a small family so i dont need so much time to stay in kitchen so the rest of time i am here to motivate lol

angel islam

thanks.
semsema for Welcome...................
Now the question for you Are you excelling in the art of cooking........
answer honsest.
mawadty for u
السلام عليكم

Muslimboy2222

i guess sisters you have to win this one .:lol:
and brothers if you really cook you should say what is the best thing that you do .however i think that brothers arent interested in cooking so if you are reply .
sisters lets win this time .

this for fun btw not a competition between brothers and sisters .:lol:

salaam alaikom

I do cook & my favourite dish is cooking pasta with different kinds of sauce. The good thing about pasta is that there are alot of varieties & matching it with the correct type of sauce can be tricky at times but exciting at the same time. So when it comes to cooking women are beyond doubt far more better than men trust me i know what i am saying, but i see no reason why men should find cooking discouraging due to the above fact. As for me i really don't like relying on someone for simple things like this even though my mother helps me out sometimes when i busy. Most of us are blessed with the ability to do things that others only dream of, so if you are fit enough to be able to cook why don't give it a try even though it may seem hard in the beginning. If you want to learn how to cook then i suggest that you "change your attitude towards cooking", because this is the most important step (according to me)

:wasalam:

islamisthesolution

I do cook & my favourite dish is cooking pasta with different kinds of sauce. The good thing about pasta is that there are alot of varieties & matching it with the correct type of sauce can be tricky at times but exciting at the same time. So when it comes to cooking women are beyond doubt far more better than men trust me i know what i am saying, but i see no reason why men should find cooking discouraging due to the above fact. As for me i really don't like relying on someone for simple things like this even though my mother helps me out sometimes when i busy. Most of us are blessed with the ability to do things that others only dream of, so if you are fit enough to be able to cook why don't give it a try even though it may seem hard in the beginning. If you want to learn how to cook then i suggest that you "change your attitude towards cooking", because this is the most important step (according to me)

:wasalam:

mashAllah i liked your reply . actually its wonderful you are the first one to say such a thing .

i hope all the brother get the same attitude of yours .

jazaka Allahu khyran

fada_all

i wonder if sisters would have cooked something if they would have spent this time in kitchen instead of motivating each other here.,lol

salam alikom

wallahi sometimes i make both of them i cook and at the same time i cook..lool...... :) what do you thnik of woman they can do any thing they want...he he he........... lool..........
have a happy day full of:SMILY346: and joyful :muslim_child:

ur sis

Almeftah

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

Yes i can cook, and my specialty is macaroni and shrimps.

* for those who dont know, i am male.. :)

AlQurtubi

Banned
salam alikom

wallahi sometimes i make both of them i cook and at the same time i cook..lool...... :) what do you thnik of woman they can do any thing they want...he he he........... lool..........
have a happy day full of:SMILY346: and joyful :muslim_child:

ur sis

hahaha.. i thought u were a brother :)

Yes woman can "cook" any thing they want but i think brain is their speciality :D

you usually cook and eat together when u r too hungry to wait for it to be "ripen" lol

fada_all

hahaha.. i thought u were a brother :)

Yes woman can "cook" any thing they want but i think brain is their speciality :D

you usually cook and eat together when u r too hungry to wait for it to be "ripen" lol

salam alikom brother,

:SMILY288:yeah.............you are right brother....... ....oh you've thaugth that im a boy wow i wish if i were i boy but allah wants me to be a girl alhamdolillah.....

:SMILY149:thanks so much brother may allah guide us all the right path insha allah taala....

salam alikom:SMILY139:

meer suhail

ILM seeker
Asalam o Alykum
well i dont think there is any competition here between sisters and brothers , majority of homes women cook are they run the kitchen ,so its one sided lol ,

IbnAhmad

salaam

i try to offer my mom help but subhanallah i just get her annoyed!!! lol
but yehhh I'm learning... i'd say i'm good when it comes to eating the food!!! lol

take care :) :)

wassalam