do you know we should not draw pictures in islam

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
salamualaikum dear brothers and sisters..
well, here you all might be knowing that we should not draw pictures right?...
so, you should also not send similes which means this :)hijabi::blackhijab::ma::astag::hearts::girl3::muslim_child::):SMILY346::SMILY209::confused::SMILY309::SMILY308::SMILY303::SMILY153::SMILY149::angryred::SMILY259::):redface::dishes::laughing-dancing::SMILY231::jumpclap::SMILY138::SMILY33::rolleyes::arabi1::biggrin::eek::mad::cool::D:tongue::SMILY32::frown::frown::SMILY27::SMILY61::SMILY47::SMILY128::SMILY126:)etc........ it is something that allah dislikes..... even i would send many smiles ...but i feel now, it is wrong..

iqzero

:salam2:

There are a whole lot of threads on here about this same matter discussed over and over again and I dont think we can come to another conclusion after basing everything on evidences from Quran or Sunnah. So why not search for them sister? Search is there for a reason, so lets not waste good bandwith for a discussion thats been had over and over again.

I think within 2 weeks you will find a thread "Is music haram..." by someone lol.

iqzero

The problem lies with Image making , now tell me who among us looks like any of the smilies? : ) So do you think those smilies fit into the category of drawing/image of a living human? or would it fit into another category? Its not like its an oil painting of me or brother HardRock Muslim or someone trying to "make an image" of any one of us, right?

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
The problem lies with Image making , now tell me who among us looks like any of the smilies? : ) So do you think those smilies fit into the category of drawing/image of a living human? or would it fit into another category? Its not like its an oil painting of me or brother HardRock Muslim or someone trying to "make an image" of any one of us, right?

exactly ! right ...i heard that its not true....muhammad(s.a.w) said not to draw pic because many people will start believing it as a god , but if we send smilies it means we are expressing our love toward other....i am so sorry for being wrong