DO YOU THINK YOUR LIFE IS GOOD????

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
I feel so sad for those people, especially the little African boy walking behind that man. If I had witnessed that and evn if I had three dollars on me, I would've ran to the store and bought at least some rice and meat, run to that child, and feed him and put the food in his mouth with my own hands.

I hate the stupid Muslim countries, they never care about anyone but their fat selves. There are Muslim brothers and Sisters in Somalia and Ethopia that are so hungry they have to survive on animal feed and eating soaked leaves, and their stomachs pang with hunger. What about those people who aren't Muslim and are starving to the extent that they have no conciousness and they do extremely crazy things just for food (like the boy drinking animal urine).

I wish I could do something. I wish I could establish a Khilafah, spread it throughout the Muslim lands, and establish justice and a government system that'll make Muslims better instead of being stupider (Like how men wear tight clothes to flirt with girls in Saudi, or women who dress half naked at work or at least no Hijab and modest clothes, but no one has a problem about it!), and even if I have little money, even if it means that I'll have to eat on one pita bread a day, I'd sacrifice it all, even my wealth that I might have gotten, and support the poor people in Africa, South America, China, and best of all, the brotherlands of Muslims like in Felasteen, Araq, Afganistan, Chechen etc.

And then there would be large armies of Mujahid, and then there will be Mujahid armies that would be sent from the peninsula and go around aiding their brother Muslims in Chechen, Somalia, Araq, Felasteen, Afganistan, etc.

And I only want to do all this for the sake of Islam, and for the sake of Allah Ta Alla.

My heart just feels like that way, when I was in Bangladesh last, at time I'd see like old men who are disabled asking for money, crying and begging, but no one gives them moeny. After experiancing these things, I was going to use any money that someone gave me and use all of that for Sadaqah, except my parents were the ones who stood in my way.

But after time my heart become cold and I didn't care. But after hearing things that Rasullah (SAW) said about helping the poor, and how kind and generous he was made m want to be like him. And by remembering what he said, and by seeing these sad things makes me want to do something, and since after I see all these things and listening to stories of Rasullah (SAW) and the Sahabi (RA), I felt like I wanted to live my life on low food so I'll never be greedy, and I can't stand eating a sufficient amount of food when I remember that there are Muslims and other people out there in the world that have nothing to eat, so I started eating on plain roti (how we say bread in Pakistan and Bagladesh) and rice with just salt on it for taste, and Mashallah I fill my stomach with only eating a little bit of it.

But it's only for the fact that my mom thinks I'm going to die (she starts calling me Thaliban because I wear my Islamic clothes 24/7, strict on Sunnah, and I eat on little food) or I'm going to feel to weak by eating on little food, or it would've been a habit on me to eat only on those food.

Well anyway,

roadway

thanks

salam aleikom
thank you for sharing. i will remember these pics
thank you ALLAH ,forgive us ....:tti_sister: